[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banned out of nowhere and pissed off about it because it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170429-025418.png (117KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-025418.png
117KB, 720x1280px
Banned out of nowhere and pissed off about it because it's one Of The forms of social platforms I use to speak to people and I know for a fact it was people Fucking with me. I tried making a new email and using a vpn and nothing works. What the fuck can I do? Kik are useless and just keep sending me automates responses and doesn't even highlight are say what I was banned for.
>>
>>36631079
Is she in that chat?
>>
>>36631105
the girl in the picture is Ciara Eliza
>>
Who did you call a nigger?
>>
>>36631121
I know, is she in that chat? Can I get a link please?
>>
>>36631130
my mother.
>>36631131
And what chat are you referring to?
>>
>>36631121
Oh shit, haven't used kik in like 4 months.
It's just your profile pic, I thought you were in a kik chat with Eliza
>>
>>36631162
haha I was so confused. I wish I was in a chat with her I cant escape her mentally.
>>
>>36631159
>my mother

Ah, you're fucked then. Lifetime ban, Mr. Mulatto.
>>
File: 1491808960827.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491808960827.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
I just want my friends back and I've no way of telling them or any other means of contact =(
>>
>>36631079
Get a new sim card. If that fails they banned your phone and you're fucked.
>>
File: 1490320438348.jpg (26KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1490320438348.jpg
26KB, 511x340px
>>36631341
is that really my only available option? Didn't think an app like that would have such control. Fuck sake.
>>
>>36631079
holy shit kik users are so retarded

I wish high schooler eliza fags would leave my board
>>
>>36631478
So you have no insightful knowledge to share. Just Your Own teenage angst. Thanks mang. Pic was just used for a screenshot. Not a big deal.
>>
>>36631615
I can help you. There's a very easy way you can use kik.

But the issue is that you are using a locked down piece of shit app. The issue is the app itself.

I'm advising you to use alternatives, but you won't listen. Nobody of value is on kik. If you aren't a high schooler, which I believe you are, then seriously consider, are you using your time wisely? Orbiting some dumb shit 16 year old on kik?

Now, you can switch and use a different IM. There are many.

If you are not willing to do this, I will tell you how you can continue to use kik.

But you know my opinions on kik, that's all I'm saying. Please, don't use kik

And I don't get what you are saying about a screenshot, I don't care
>>
>>36631734
I only need to get in back in order to get friends numbers and other contacts so I can speak to them elsewhere.

Stop acting like an elitist faggot, it's just a free speaking app for communication it isn't a status symbol. And I'm the not a orbiter and never was just have a few pictures saved. Your overly assumptions and extremely wrong on all levels.

I won't be using kik once I get in contact with mates who I only know trough kik.
>>
>>36631079
how many girls reported you for being a creep kek
>>
>>36631829
Free speaking app, what does that mean?

If you cared about free speech you wouldn't use closed source software.

And you've been banned from the "kik community". There are some rules on what you can and cannot say on kik and you've violated them.

Not so free after all is it? If it was truly free that wouldn't have happened.

About your contacts, you will never be able to get them back.

Your account has been banned, and kik accounts are locked to a device such that you can't carry over sessions to another one.

even if you could log in on another device, all your chats are gone.

It's possible for you to make a new account on that device, sure. It's possible for you to use kik again, but nothing that was in your old account is available anymore - kik doesn't even save that data.

unless you remember all the usernames of your mates on kik, then you won't be messaging them again.
>>
File: 1491333114300.gif (96KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491333114300.gif
96KB, 160x180px
>>36631829
anyways

They probably banned the Mac address of your phone and also your IP address

http://www.techpluto.com/how-to-temporarily-change-android-mac-address-without-rooting/

try your best to follow this guide
I can help you if you need it

do this using a different IP address also just to be sure, go to a Starbucks or something

if you have a laptop you can also just download an emulator. It's way easier to just to do this.

I believe some you can use are called Andy or blue stacks, android sdk might be harder to set up, there are others as well

good luck
I'm sorry I was mean to you. I hope you can connect with your friends :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.