[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i successfully kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1493289862350.jpg (551KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493289862350.jpg
551KB, 1280x1600px
How do i successfully kill myself
>>
>>36630944
Cant, quantum suicide look it up. Iv killed myself hundreds of times but I just cant die.
>>
12 gauge to soft palate at slight angle
>>
Don't do that.

Stop talking about it.
>>
>>36630944
Live a fulfilling life and die of old age
>>
>>36630976
getting a stab to the throat is very bad i heard
>>
>>36631011
It's not a realistic method of committing suicide.

I'm very well educated about the topic but I am not going to give you advice about it.

Because I really like you and I want you to keep living.

Even if it's painful I want you to keep living because I like you and I'm selfish.

That's why, please don't try to kill yourself.
>>
>>36631127
I could try slitting my wrists
ill have to look it up

But, if I do it in the bath with warm water
Ill die right?
>>
>>36630944
I can show you how to cut your jugular vein or carotid artery.
>>
>>36631158
I believe that having a solid, reliable suicide plan can inversely give people the strength to continue living.

Knowing that there's an emergency exit available for when your life is in flames can be very comforting.

I don't think it's healthy for you in your case though, so please stop. I'm seriously telling you. Stop. Trust me.
>>
>>36631209
Can you add me on discord and tell me how?
>>
>>36631238
sure add me oreganolio
giant joe 4344
>>
Drop hanging is the preferred method but it's hard to find rope thick enough (20mm+).

Literally went to many shops in my town for hanging rope and they were all too thin at 9mm north courts
>>
The best,easiest and failproof way to kill yourself is suicide by time.

Basically what you do is just wait until you eventually die like everyone. DO NOT become immortal, as that would cause it to fail. It is the only thing that could cause this suicide to not work, but you have to keep it in mind, don't do it.
>>
Wear all black and lay down on some train tracks at night
>>
>>36630944
Gunshot is the best method bar none if one is available to you.

Otherwise I would recommend charcoal-burning carbon monoxide poisoning.

Cutting is probably the second worst method behind trying to overdose on over the counter meds, don't bother with, you'll fail for certain.
>>
File: turn-9.png (128KB, 285x321px) Image search: [Google]
turn-9.png
128KB, 285x321px
>linking "success" with "suicide"

Well, there's your problem, champ.
>>
>>36630944
Jump from a fucking tall building, like 80 floors at the very least.
I don't understand how can people fail to kill themselves, it seems like the easiest thing.
>>
>>36632743
It's only easy in idea and practice, you based imbecile. There's a factor you're not taking into account called "fear". You know, even the most basic and stupid of animal doesn't like getting hurt, and even less dying?

Please think before typing.
>>
>>36630944
>How do i successfully kill myself
why
>>
dont, whatever is on the other side is probably even scarier.
>>
>>36631213
Stop and then what?
>>
>>36634013
>Stop and then what?
Yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 580x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 580x564px
are gun shots tobthe head truely instant? how can you survive 00 buckshot through the mouth

like this how
>>
>>36635250
>are gun shots tobthe head truely instant? how can you survive 00 buckshot through the mouth
>like this how
No
>>
>>36632868
stil easy. If you seriously want to kill yourself just drink some alcohol then jump from a building . Alcoholo will take your fear no worries
>>
>>36630961
>>>36630944 (OP)
>Cant, quantum suicide look it up. Iv killed myself hundreds of times but I just cant die.
This
>>
>>36635250
If they tucked the firearm under their chin and had the weapon angled wrong yea they can survive by blowing their face off instead of their head.
>>
>>36635250
To think of just "the head" as the target is no good; that could have a huge variety of results.
From the side into the temple with a weak gun, you can survive but be blinded like Daniel here: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541
From the mouth at too much of an upward angle such as by flinching with a powerful gun, you can blow your face off somewhat like your image but survive if treated.
A powerful gun fired into the center of the brain, though, can be expected to end it right there.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.