[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to live life as a physically-attractive woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

File: 10 out 10 girl.jpg (141KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
10 out 10 girl.jpg
141KB, 750x938px
What's it like to live life as a physically-attractive woman?

Are their lives really easy street?
>>
Obviously? You don't need to live as one of them to know that.
>>
>never being told no
>people bending over backwards for you
>getting any guy you want

i guess if youre just trying to get groceries or whatever and some dude starts hitting on you, that would be annoying
>>
>>36630730
Nah, enough of them kill themselves to show that beauty doesn't necessarily lead to happiness
>>
Having to eat right and exercise sounds like hell.
>>
>>36630730
Well in reality they don't have the same problems that you and I do yet are stuck with a host of other ones that we can't even empathize with as robots.

So they have it easier in some ways but it balances out.
I mean reeeee reeeee woman evil
>>
>>36631569
balances out? gtfo
what ADDITIONAL problems would you have for being more attractive? People inconveniantely trying to please you? how awful
>>
>>36631496
damn this hit me. I will remember this anon thank you
>>
>>36631496
Yeah, nah. Life itself is rough, but attractive woman's only problem is over indulgence. They'll NEVER experience the daily grind and quiet desperation of the average man, let alone robots. See: suicide statistics nearly worldwide.
>>
>>36631839
Women attempt suicide just as much as men, they just tend to use less violent methods like poisoning etc. and we don't have effective poisons freely availiable in the west. In countries where they are available (india, rural china, bangladesh), suicide rates are close to even
>>
>>36631933

What about homeless rates? Imprisonment rates? Workplace accidents? Deaths from crime? Shorter lifespan? Exactly.
>>
>>36631707
I'm not going to get into an argument with you because it would be pointless, but you should really try to change your rigid self-centered view of the world.
>>
>>36631077
>>36631707
>i guess if youre just trying to get groceries or whatever and some dude starts hitting on you, that would be annoying

Places I've been hit on randomly and aggressively when I was clearly doing something else
>the grocery store
>the sidewalk
>renting a car (one of the employees)
>restaurants (waiters and other patrons)
>convenience stores (clerks)
>every job ever, customers coworkers bosses and people I was supervising

I've had dudes try to literally grab me off the street twice

Had my ass/tits grabbed by strangers more times than I can count. One guy actually grabbed my face and told me I looked Norwegian (wtf)

When I was still in high school some guy in his 30s at the restaurant I was working at tried to lure me outside to his car at ~11pm ("It's new, it's just around the corner, c'mon just step outside for a sec, I'll show you")

Two weeks later another girl told me he had driven around the parking lot trying to get her to "let me give you a ride home"

Having cars follow you around for blocks while the driver yells at you is never fun

Also
>women and men assuming you're retarded/talking to you like you're a developmentally challenged puppy who's about to piss all over the floor
>constantly wondering if men are being nice to you because nice or because about to spring trap
>interrupted/talked over constantly
>afraid to go places alone because aforementioned experiences of being attempt kidnapped (still do, just uncomfortable/always wary)
>knowing serial killers target your kind

There's probably more but I feel like this is more than enough
>>
>>36631970
im not going to get into an argument but here is where ur wrong:
>>
>>36630730
most people feel the same way about the things that they think are unfair or that bother them.
At least, that's what I think
>>
They have the lowest possible difficulty setting.
>>
>>36632402
Obviously we want to se what you look liek now. Post pic baby gurl
>>
File: 1475442785846.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1475442785846.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>36632402
>Implying you're attractive
>>
>>36632402
pic and time stamp or youre a larper.
>>
>>36632402
post your face i want to see that norwegian beauty
>>
being an attractive male > being an attractive female

Being attractive as a female is a double-edged sword
>>
>>36632402
reminder that no attractive person would turn themselves unattractive to escape from their "problems"
next you should do a post about the problems of having too much money
>>
Women's lives are materially easy but there's a certain kind of toll that is taken when you know deep down that you are a physically inferior being that could be raped or killed by anyone should they choose to no longer fear the threat of state violence

I think that's why women who don't marry go crazy because they don't have the security of a protector, there are also other problems with being a woman such as always having to look good and childbirth
>>
>>36633920
>there are also other problems with being a woman such as always having to look good and childbirth
please be bait

>when you know deep down that you are a physically inferior being that could be raped or killed by anyone should they choose to no longer fear the threat of state violence

Havent you heard of feminism? Most women are stupid and unaware of that idea of flat out reject it.
>>
>>36633984
>Most women are stupid and unaware of that idea of flat out reject it.

Talk to those same women after 25, or better yet 30. Believe me, sooner or later you learn. We all learn.

The first time a stranger follows you down a dark street late at night, or your boyfriend hits you when you're alone in your apartment, is usually enough to wake you up.
>>
>>36633767

Chad still needs to have the full package, don't forget confidence and income to use their attractive trait to their advantage.

Tho you probably knew that already roastie.
>>
File: froggyspa.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
froggyspa.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
>>36633984
I really don't understand why robots think that women don't have a higher beauty standard

As a man, I look like shit and wander around looking like shit and nobody gives me backlash about it because I'm a man

I have seen women many times before discriminate against those who look like garbage because they have trashy makeup/ bloated body/ crappy clothes. It's not fun and it's highly alienating

On another note, you guys always think being a woman is easier because you can get any man you want but have you ever thought that getting a man might not be at the top of a woman's priorities? Maybe they don't want a mate? Stop projecting your wants onto women
>>
>>36634058
Why so butthurt, incel?
>>
>>36630730
As far as validation goes, they still have struggles

>chad doesnt want to date you
>most guys just want to get in your hole
>everyone is too afraid to approach you besides pua ethnics
>suicide rates because chad broke up with you and 99% of guys arent competent
>>
>>36634042
>Talk to those same women after 25, or better yet 30
Oh you mean once theyre worthless and dried up? And again most feminists completely reject the idea men are stronger thanwoman. They live in delusion.

>I have seen women many times before discriminate against those who look like garbage because they have trashy makeup/ bloated body/ crappy clothes
and? Theyre crabs in a bucket that tear eachother down. men are better at being friends thats not suprising at all.

> Maybe they don't want a mate?
wrong. Everyone wants someone. Men want women and women want men. 9/10 at least. Anyone who says otherwise is coping and its a fox and grapes situation.
>>
>>36632402
Actually you raise some good points there, I don't know that I've always considered what you just said. However, I think it's understandable that people might be envious of the fact that you will objectively be treated better by most men because you are hot, and can gain access to things that even the richest, most dominant male never can. Not saying that necessarily outweighs the possible negatives, but some people would prefer your life over theirs.

Also, in regards to being talked over the top of and not getting respect in an intellectual capacity, that's exactly what it's like to be a short, ugly, baby faced male. The difference is that men aren't allowed to be weak or soft, and aren't able to eschew responsibility as easily as you.
>>
>>36634108

>incel

Ex incel.
>>
>>36634126
meant for also>>36634086
originally ofc
>>
>>36634124
Not to mention every girl secretly hates you because they think youre spoiled or they just are jealous
>>
You guys are fucking idiots. Women can have everything that men can have in their personality, they're just more slaves to thei emotions. All you guys care about it sex sex sex. Theres more to life than sex and social pressure affects everyone. Women have every day life harder than men have every day life, its just that they are treated as children for longer. How shit do you think it must feel to be mostly weak, low ambition and not have any sense of worth other than what society gives you after you conform to its standards?

This is why women are attracted to alpha males. Its because women feel how the people on this board feel, but then here comes this shiny strong man who seems to know what life is about.

Imagine if the only way you could feel free is the very thing that makes people think you have no worth and ruins society - being a whore. Thats what womens liberation is about. They are saying fuck society because it makes us feel this way, in the same way that you guys are.

You all have more in common with women than you think

( my genuinely original pasta )
>>
>>36634126
>men are better at being friends thats not suprising at all.
thats another point
as a women, you have to deal with female friends most of the time that will often time try to tear you down
being a woman is not much better
>>
>>36634126
An excessively comfortable society where they face no real hardships and don't know the meaning of hard work has allowed that mentality to exist. If you ask any woman living in a muslim country or in Africa, they'll completely BTFO the ideas of roasties and feminist "intellectuals". Feminists turn into innocent little girls as soon as any real danger comes their way - they're literally paper tigers at best.

Women don't normally trust each other and talk shit behind their backs because of an inherent and irrefutable biological drive and evolutionary programming to walk all overs to make sure they get the position of supreme power in a tribe and get to choose from the best males to breed with and be protected by. Women in a group with a handful of men tend to work much better together, as it becomes an us vs them thing and the men are able to nip any emotional bullshit in the bud by maintaining order and balance.
>>
>>36634209
>>36634209
First off anyone who blames "society" is a complete moron. No one is making you feel anyway. zif you dont want to be sexualized then fucking turn off VH1 and put down the people magazine and go do something else.

>>36634178
>>36634227
You are blaming women for womens problems. Again you are right cause they are crabs in a bucket. They work against eachother not with. Men want to see eachother succeed usually but women want to see eachother fail.
>>
>>36634247
>An excessively comfortable society where they face no real hardships and don't know the meaning of hard work has allowed that mentality to exist. If you ask any woman living in a muslim country or in Africa, they'll completely BTFO the ideas of roasties and feminist "intellectuals". Feminists turn into innocent little girls as soon as any real danger comes their way - they're literally paper tigers at best.
Im not saying youre wrong but that doesnt prove me wrong either.

>Women don't normally trust each other and talk shit behind their backs because of an inherent and irrefutable biological drive and evolutionary programming to walk all overs to make sure they get the position of supreme power in a tribe and get to choose from the best males to breed with and be protected by. Women in a group with a handful of men tend to work much better together, as it becomes an us vs them thing and the men are able to nip any emotional bullshit in the bud by maintaining order and balance.
Again youre right but whats your point? All your doing is point out what we know. Women suck in general and screw eachother over. Its common knowledge all male groups work far better and get along far better than women.
>>
>>36634124
Suide rates are much higher in males, try again.
>>
>>36634257
society actively imposes itself onto women and into their private lives

> Men want to see eachother succeed
are you fucking retarded?

Im not talking about being sexualized

Think about a mans average day

> wake up
> have to use ambition and motivation to achieve goals
> 90% of people treat you with respect
> no one really compliments you, but not one really bothers you either
> hang out with friends if you have them, if not engage in your hobbies
> sleep

ATTRACTIVE woman (as in a head-turning 10/10):

> wake up
> have to put make up on because if not you will be vocally judged by all the girls you know vocally and some men which will upset you
> feel sense of uselessness and emptiness from being weak and not respected but get on with life anyway
> people consistently approach you. Based on your now extremely accurate intuition you can tell that most of them want to use you to fill the void in themselves and dont actually love or respect you.
The idea of this makes you very uncomfortable
> your lack of ambition means you float through the day, seeing if you can find things to satisfy the void in you
> the only people who seem confident enough in themselves that you want to be around them treat you like a worthless sex object
> you can get everything you want for free so you see no real value in those things
> you seek value in the things hard to find like obtaining a faithful attractive confident man who can show you experiences greater than just sex
> swarms of beta males judge you for this

to top it off your reality is entirely distorted
> people dont know how to act around you so always say and do weird things in an effort to fuck you
> random weird shit happens like people sexually assaulting you
> you can either play into this image and have fun with your life or not and be called a bitch by everyone
> if you find a goal and try and achieve it everyone assumes you got it because of your looks
> if you dont find a goal youre a roastie whore
>>
>>36632402

I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing. I deeply apologize. Haha
>>
>>36634401
not to mention an inability to control your emotions, menstrual cycle, maternal clock which means you will be entirely worthless by around 40+ and if you do manage to have children will have the emotional burden of being responsible for another entity for the rest of your life
>>
>>36633767

As a male I can agree with this. But it's not only attraction you can find Brad Pitt looking guys in homeless shelters. Wealth and status are just as important for guys. Not so for women.
>>
>>36634401
>society actively imposes itself onto women and into their private lives
hahahaha no it doesnt

>Think about a mans average day
everything you just said is wrong

>ATTRACTIVE woman (as in a head-turning 10/10):
Every single thing you listed is you explaining away there shittyness. You are basically an addict making excuses.

Also how the fuck do yo think men feel?
Theres an enormous maount of pressure on them.
Be tall
Be in shape
Have a strong jaw
Earn lots of money
Always make the first move on women
Constantly get blamed for everything by women and cant fight back or else youre a woman beater
>>
>>36634086

Um, that's women bullying each other. Men don't bully women we just try to fuck them because we have an endless need to fuck and spread genes.
>>
my girlfriend is really hot and has a south african accent which americans dig
>she gets free drinks ALL the time, bought for her or from the bartenders
>drops her phone in storm drain, calls city maintenance, they meet her at the drain at 8 AM ON A SATURDAY (not even working then) to fish it out for her
>talks her way out of a ticket for talking on her phone
>i get free drinks from her
feels good man
inb4 not a robot
>>
>>36634209

>How shit do you think it must feel to be mostly weak, low ambition and not have any sense of worth

This is an internal problem not 'society'. Probably biology
>>
>>36634430
>inability to control their emotions
Why do men say this about women when men are often hyper-aggressive, excessively violent and a large portion of you are prone to committing sexual assault, rape and murder?
>>
>>36634401

Very interesting. Changing my perspective a bit. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>36631508
It's not when you have other means of activating your brain's pleasure response.
>>
>>36634401
>>36634583
This has to be a samefag. No way in hell anyone here is stupid enough to belive that
>>
>>36634401
> wake up
> have to use ambition and motivation to achieve goals
> 90% of people treat you with respect
> no one really compliments you, but not one really bothers you either
> hang out with friends if you have them, if not engage in your hobbies
> sleep

The only male you can see seems to be chad.
Respect has to be earned, no men gets any respect just for existing.

> wake up
> have to put make up on because if not you will be vocally judged by all the girls you know vocally and some men which will upset you
Because you do it everyday and people won't recognize you without it.
You just do it to put yourself ahead of other women.
> feel sense of uselessness and emptiness from being weak and not respected but get on with life anyway
Not a female exclusive feel
> people consistently approach you. Based on your now extremely accurate intuition you can tell that most of them want to use you to fill the void in themselves and dont actually love or respect you.
You can't read minds and even other women would disagee with that statement.
> your lack of ambition means you float through the day, seeing if you can find things to satisfy the void in you
not a female exclusive feel and there are also alot of women with ambition
> the only people who seem confident enough in themselves that you want to be around them treat you like a worthless sex object
translation: I want chad to abuse me
> you can get everything you want for free so you see no real value in those things
Woman put alot of value on materialistic things, way more than men do.
>you seek value in the things hard to find like obtaining a faithful attractive confident man who can show you experiences greater than just sex
translation: I deserve prince charming even though I the only thing I can offer is my fleeting beauty
>swarms of beta males judge you for this
hypergamie, you want more than what you can offer yourself, these "beta" males are also most likely working much harder on themselves
>>
>>36634473
'Be tall
Be in shape
Have a strong jaw
Earn lots of money
Always make the first move on women
Constantly get blamed for everything by women and cant fight back or else youre a woman beater'

None of this stuff is pressure, its just stuff that will give you a better quality of life. Everyone has expectations on them, but there are some things like harrassment and not being taken seriously that are exclusive to attractive women

The problem is that no one sees the benefits that they have because they take them for granted. Its like how white people cant see the ways in which society gives them things others dont get and like like how women cant see all the shit thats given to them. In the same way, you take being able to be taken seriously and respected in life for granted and you see women as if they arent people as well. Just because someone puts on a brave face in society doesnt mean they arent crying themselves to sleep or depressed or long for a different life
>>
>>36634527
this is a problem inherent to being female and its due to not having testosterone. On top of the expectations of your female peers and the fact that society teaches you that you are the secondary gender
>>
File: 1461460684393.jpg (359KB, 800x800px)
1461460684393.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>36634637
>None of this stuff is pressure, its just stuff that will give you a better quality of life
completely wrong and the same could be said about a beautiful women

>Its like how white people cant see the ways in which society gives them things others dont get
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ok now i get it this is bait. HAve a you on me friend.
>>
>>36634563
You raise a good point. I mean it in this sense:

When i message girls that i want to get with, I say ridiculous things to them that are blatantly lies but women take things emotionally. For instance this is a line I use on girls:

'yeahh I feel like say for example if were attracted to each other, I want to get to know you underneath your mask of how you show yourself to society. when me and a girl are in love I start wanting to bathe her and brush her hair and stuff'

Now what I wrote is obviously bullshit and any man would reply kind of like ..okay? if a corresponding thing was said to them, but because women take things based on their emotional content, the response is always 'aww' and 'you can brush my hair' or something like that. Its like women cant help but feeling the emotions that are being conveyed towards them. Difficult to explain but real niggas know what I mean.

Its probably similar to why when a creepy guy with bad intentions approaches a women that can instinctively pick up on it
>>
>>36634658

>its due to not having testosterone.

So biology...
>>
>>36634632
>>36634401
> people dont know how to act around you so always say and do weird things in an effort to fuck you
"How can these beta males dare to hit on me?"

> random weird shit happens like people sexually assaulting you
happens far less often than what woman make it out to be, especially with strangers.
Look up non biased statistics.
> you can either play into this image and have fun with your life or not and be called a bitch by everyone
You can easily get someone that sexual assaults you fired, in jail and people will shun him. Or you can just pretend and pretty much the same will happen to him too.

> if you find a goal and try and achieve it everyone assumes you got it because of your looks
look up the halo effect.
infact people will associate alot of positive attributes to you.
> if you dont find a goal youre a roastie whore
woman will always have a safety net.
the man who doesn't find a goal will kill himself might become homeless and will never go anywhere in life.
>>
>>36634624
Have you considered the fact that maybe there are perspectives in the world that you could learn from if you didnt go through life thinking you know everything like a pathetic adolescent
>>
>>36634715
this is a woman posting

>Its probably similar to why when a creepy guy with bad intentions approaches a women that can instinctively pick up on it
No such thing. The difference between creepy and cool is if youre good looking or not. WOmen have said this.

>yeahh I feel like say for example if were attracted to each other, I want to get to know you underneath your mask of how you show yourself to society. when me and a girl are in love I start wanting to bathe her and brush her hair and stuff
This is the corniest thing ive ever read. Only a woman would write this.

>>36634736
I could say literally the exact same thing to you you retarded slag
>>
>>36634632
>>36634735

at the end of the day its not about whos right and wrong. Im offering you a more realistic and more healthy perspective which is that maybe womens lives arent how you perceive them.

Subconsciously, you resent women because of either issues youve had with women in your lives or with your mother. I've been there and I'm actively working on it, like booked a holiday to cuba with just my mum, starting getting to know girls in a non sexual way, read up on psychological techniques of communicating with people and its helped my life and my perspective on things. Its up to you if you choose to live life judging another gender. Just rest assured that they are subconsciously picking up on your resentment and it makes them not respect you
>>
my sister is 9/10, is a single mother with 2 kids, has no money so lives with my mother, and is overwhelmed

maybe her life was better in high school than most guys, but their beauty fades really fast

and really, having randoms wanting to fuck you really dosn't make you feel good about yourself

only reason men think someone wanting to fuck you gives you high self esteem and an easy life is becaus their self esteem is so low originally, and no girl EVER wants to fuck them

if you were a gy and every girl wants to fuck you for no reason than your body, would you really feel that great about yourself? they doint care about you they just want to basically use your body to masturbate with

I imagine being a hot girl is really not that great

also there's tonnes of strereoytypes they face such as everyone thinking you're a dumb bimbo stacey bitch, street harassment, fear of rape, constantly worrying about getting pregnant etc

also other women hate you so good luck getting friends, and if yo turn to guys for friends they're only nice because they want to fuck you like everyone else and are retending to be friends in case one day you pity fuck them
>>
>>36634676
This is precisely what I'm talking about. You refuse to step outside of your own perspective on life and consider that maybe everyone around you isnt just making shit up. If you really think black people are just making all this shit up because they have nothing better to do then you honestly need to grow up. Im not saying every white man has life better than anyone else because thats stupid, but every demographic has issues that are specific to them and its very arguable that white males have the least endemic issues if you actually think about it and remove your ego from the equation
>>
>>36634763
I'm actually a black man but whatever

> The difference between creepy and cool is if youre good looking or not

No this isnt it, its that you will APPEAR as better looking than you are if you arent creepy. Its all psychology. We see people we like as more attractive than they really are.

> This is the corniest thing ive ever read. Only a woman would write this.

Thats my exact fucking point you idiot. Thats how men see these things but I 1000000% fucking guarentee that a woman browsing this thread read that and thought it her head 'I wish a boy would think of me like this'
>>
File: 1460955110828.jpg (983KB, 1650x1275px)
1460955110828.jpg
983KB, 1650x1275px
>>36634777
spoken like a true virgin. You are one step away from being blue pilled.

>>36634784
>my sister is 9/10, is a single mother with 2 kids
>constantly worrying about getting pregnant
Your stupid whore sister proved it right. Its not s steroetype if its real moron.

>>36634812
>You refuse to step outside of your own perspective on life
Completely untrue, although i am white i grew up in a poor area and over 50% of my school was black so dont pretend like you know me bitch. And what i learned is niggers make their own problems and hold eachother down. They spend all their money on drugs, get pregnant at a younf age and barerly raise their kids and so on. They fail because of their own actions. The average nigger is both stupid and violent. If you dont know this you are living in a fantasy land.
>>
>>36634658
>and its due to not having testosterone.
I am hairy and pretty bald at 25, strong indicators of high testosterone and I am a virgin on r9k, the only time a female approached me was because Chad cousin rejected her. Still sperged out like the average robot.
You are making up excuses and shifting the blame on your misery onto others.
>>
>>36634777
>Just rest assured that they are subconsciously picking up on your resentment and it makes them not respect you

pick one faggot
>>
>>36634784
I actually had many girls only wanting to use me as a "toy" during college. All I wanted was a gf, and it was really horrible
>>
>>36634784

She's a single mother because she chose Chad and he fucked and dumped.

>if you were a gy and every girl wants to fuck you for no reason than your body, would you really feel that great about yourself? they doint care about you they just want to basically use your body to masturbate with

C'mon, I would feel great. And any woman who the initiative to get to know me also would make catch feelings.
>>
>>36634854
>No this isnt it, its that you will APPEAR as better looking than you are if you arent creepy. Its all psychology. We see people we like as more attractive than they really are.
Wrong wrong wrong
Brad pitt is hot thats a fact.
Danny devito is not thats a fact.
If youve ever spent any time around women youd know a good looking man can get away with murder. Women actualyl swoon over 10/10 men more than men swoon over 10/10 women. Theyve done studies on this dude look up dating site experiments.

>Thats my exact fucking point you idiot. Thats how men see these things but I 1000000% fucking guarentee that a woman browsing this thread read that and thought it her head 'I wish a boy would think of me like this'
Youre making it very obvious how much of a liar you are. Most women would friend zone you faster than you can imagine. Women want confidence and dominance. Those are constantly ranked as desirable traits by women in polls.
>>
>>36634872
> niggers make their own problems and hold eachother down. They spend all their money on drugs, get pregnant at a younf age and barerly raise their kids and so on. They fail because of their own actions. The average nigger is both stupid and violent. If you dont know this you are living in a fantasy land.

Have you considered the fact that people are a product of the environment that they live in? Are you telling me that if there were century old thriving societies in america of successful black families with no drugs, no media showing only successful black criminals, that black kids would randomly think ' might as well sell drugs'? You lack a basic understanding of human psychology and its understandable why you speak in such a toxic way. I'm not actually a virgin. Far from it. I just read a lot and keep myself open to the perspectives of others so that I can learn and grow. I'm also very self critiquing. Heres some books you should read:

ego is the enemy
the chimp paradox
thinking fast and slow
>>
>>36634875
> You are making up excuses and shifting the blame on your misery onto others.

Excuses for what? Im just giving you my perspective on women. Im not even miserable I would argue that Im a very happy person. I have done nothing but spread positivity in this thread
>>
File: 1490841742792.png (119KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1490841742792.png
119KB, 1237x1017px
>>36634949
>Have you considered the fact that people are a product of the environment that they live in?
HAve you considered niggers are just stupid? Thats why africa is a complete shithole. Cause its run by niggers.

>successful black families with no drugs, no media showing only successful black criminals, that black kids
impossible cause niggers are stupid

Also

Asians were harrased and treated like shit and they rose above
same for irish and many imigrants
Niggers cant because they are stupid and they have low as fuck IQs. Again thats why Africa is such a shithole and has been for thousands of years.
>>
>>36634968
>Excuses for what?
You are the one using hormones to justify failures, not me. It is like they say - "Man up."
>>
>>36634918

> Most women would friend zone you faster than you can imagine. Women want confidence and dominance. Those are constantly ranked as desirable traits by women in polls.

Life isnt all about sex for fucks sake. Ive had plenty of perfectly cool friendships with girls that I've ruined by thinking that somehow I was less-than because I wasnt fucking them. You really need to wake up. Yeah sure people are attracted to confidence and dominance, everyone knows this.
I cant be friend zoned unless I actually want to be a girls friend. Otherwise, maybe she just wasnt attracted to me.

Im not replying to you anymore because you have a defeatist attitude and you think everything in life is about sex.
>>
>>36635007
Africa isnt a complete shithole, you just have a lack of world experience. Yes there are more successful nations elsewhere, but there are countries in Africa more successful than countries in Europe. Have you considered the fact that African nations are in debt to other world nations due to their independance and most left colonisation less than 100 years ago? Of course you havent considered that, its to 'mainstream' of a thought isnt it and too strongly combats your world view that makes everything you do okay including being racist, but somehow women are wrong for ever complaining about anything simply because you find them attractive
>>
>>36635023
>Im not replying to you anymore because you have a defeatist attitude and you think everything in life is about sex.
Maybe because it literally is. Youre mad youre getting btfo and thats fine. Read some redpill books friend. Men and women cant truly be friends. They simply cant. Every man who is friends with a woman given the chance would fuck her, or if she was given the chance would fuck him. If you dont know that this is a fact then i cant even believe youre an adult.
>>
>>36635011
No I said women being weak and low ambition is due to them not having testosterone. Are you stupid or something
>>
File: 1480358917242.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1480358917242.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>36635056
>Africa isnt a complete shithole, you just have a lack of world experience.
Projecting
And youre right, SOuth Africa which was built by whites is ok.

>Yes there are more successful nations elsewhere
Thats an understatement. Africa as a whole is less succesful than most individual countries in europe. Again just look at that graph they havent invented or discovered shit.

> Have you considered the fact that African nations are in debt to other world nations due to their independance and most left colonisation less than 100 years ago?
And dont you realize that makes me correct? The fact they were able to be colonized shows how stupid and inferior they were obviously.

>Of course you havent considered that, its to 'mainstream' of a thought isnt it and too strongly combats your world view that makes everything you do okay including being racist, but somehow women are wrong for ever complaining about anything simply because you find them attractive
again projecting and assuming
Like i said above, of course ive considerd it. Ive realized the feact they were able to be slaved in the first place shwos how stupid they were/are. Wow europeans were walking around with guns dumb niggers in sub-saharan africa still hadnt invented the damn wheel.
>>
>>36635067
If you think everything in life is about sex then I hope you have a great life mate.

'Read some redpill books'
Ive read all of the main ones. Some very valid material but easily manipulated by hard headed fools like you into an excuse to attack and blame women for your problems

'Men and women cant truly be friends' LOOL This is just so not true. Its sad that you think like this. I will admit that there is an attraction undercurrent to most relationships between men and women but anyone who isnt a fucking chimpanzee can easily override this. Having female friends is an extremely good life asset and if you really believe you cant have female friends its only going to work to your detriment. Two of my greatest friends in life were women.
>>
File: whisper.jpg (1MB, 1434x2259px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.jpg
1MB, 1434x2259px
Has it ever crossed your minds that girls have feelings too?

Food for thought
>>
>>36635130
Oh you must be from /pol/. Did you get banned or are you just working on your talking points?
>>
>>36635149
>Some very valid material but easily manipulated by hard headed fools like you into an excuse to attack and blame women for your problems
Show me where i blamed women for my problems?

You cant because i didnt. Fact is I dont have many problems atm so i know i didnt say or imply that shit.

>'Men and women cant truly be friends' LOOL This is just so not true
Except it is. I dont mean aquaintances. I mean good true friends. As in you can talka bout literally anything with and who youd loan money to without a 2nd thought.
>Two of my greatest friends in life were women.
You orbited them im assuming.

>If you think everything in life is about sex then I hope you have a great life mate.
When it comes to a woman absolutely. Men and women view the world nearly completely diffrently. Aside from sex there isnt much to talk about with them.
>>
>>36635130
But europeanshave been colonised by melanated people before so does that make them stupid and inferior

>dumb niggers in sub-saharan africa still hadnt invented the damn wheel.

You really believe this? Thats sad. As somebody who is actually a west african a lot of the things you say are just categorically false and we know them because we can just ask our grandma about her grandma or something like that. I know its diffiuclt to content with but a lot of the information you guys disseminate is simply mistruths. Racism isnt healthy. People are simply a product of their environment and the sooner you realise this the sooner your perspective on life will improve. All this dumb racism shit you guys pull gets laughed at by blacks in the UK because we actually have cultural roots so we know when what you are saying is complete garbage.
>>
>>36635187
How about instead of deflecting and projecting you actually refute what i said. Think youre smart enough tumblirina? You cant call facts pol. Facts are facts whether you like them or not. NIggers lost and whites won get over it.
>>
>>36635076
> Women can have everything that men can have in their personality, they're just more slaves to thei emotions.
>How shit do you think it must feel to be mostly weak, low ambition and not have any sense of worth other than what society gives you after you conform to its standards?
>this is a problem inherent to being female and its due to not having testosterone.
Read again the bullshit you just wrote, one is responsible for one's own happiness but somehow it is the society who is to blame for how one feels. If one is unhappy, it is one's fault
>>
>>36635207
>ut europeanshave been colonised by melanated people before so does that make them stupid and inferior
At the time absolutely.

>You really believe this? Thats sad its not sad its true

>we can just ask our grandma about her grandma or something like that why would i take your stupid grandma as a factual source?

The truth hurts i get that but numbers dont lie. Africa hasnt invented shit and they never bounced back from being conquered centuries ago or recently. Its not a mistruth its the truth. Numbers dont lie. Blacks have lower IQs. Sorry if you dont like it but data is data.
>>
>>36630730
I work in a bar and the hot girl there literally got 20 dollars from a guys friend to go up to him and say "Hi Im _____, pleased to meet you"
>>
File: 1480971686534.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1480971686534.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>36632402

And you deserve all of it for living life on god mode you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>36632402
>interrupted/talked over constantly
I can sympathize with the rest of your points, but this one happens because you say stupid shit!
>>
>>36635211
Because I'm not a part of your little pantomime. I was just pointing out you must be from /pol/ with tired rhetoric you're flopping out. And was wondering if you were here due to a ban or were practicing your talking points? Stop deflecting and answer my questions.
>>
>>36635330
>Because I'm not a part of your little pantomime
Reality?

>we can just ask our grandma about her grandma or something like that
Facts supported by data is rhetoric?
And believe it or not i dont go on pol. Every image ive posted was from here.

>were practicing your talking points?
Again, facts are talking points?

>Stop deflecting and answer my questions.
You deflect then tell me to not deflect. You a nigger or a woman cause no way a normal person is this stupid.

Again, please refute what i said.
>>
>>36635246
Heres a thought experiment, try listing all rhetoric reasons a continent like Africa could be so poor in so many ways. I'm waiting.
>>
>>36635007
>that "info"graphic.

Wow. Western figure writes book on western accomplishments with western sources. Finds out west is best!

I bet during the pinnacle of Angkor Wat they didn't consider many figures from Europe, or their achievements "significant" either.
>>
>>36635367
This sint how you debate. You cant just ignore what ive said then try to pigeon whole me and get me to spoon feed you info. Im not your slave nigger. Instead refute the data ive shown. Niggers have low IQs. Refute that.
>>
>>36633106
>>36633171
>>36633173
Way to miss the point fellas

>tfw literally being the problem
>>
>>36635394
>Wow. Western figure writes book on western accomplishments with western sources. Finds out west is best!
So youre implying the facts are biased?

> bet during the pinnacle of Angkor Wat they didn't consider many figures from Europe, or their achievements "significant" either.
Its about scientific accomplishment. Ive never heard of any scientists fom Angkor Wat.
>>
>>36635404
Was th point that when people make bold claims you should call them out on them you faggot?
IM a millionaire btw and i have a 30inch dick which 2 aliens are sucking on. Just take my word for it.
>>
>>36635360
>reality
No, derailment via racebait
I didn't say anything about grandma or grandpa, so I'm not sure what you're yapping about here.
>facts are talking point
Yes, when they don't take into account a number of social and economic factors to spin a piece of data into "fact"
>refute me
I'm not a part of your pantomime. I asked you if you had been banned from pol or are just practicing your talking points. Your rhetoric is irrelevant, I'm just curious why you're here going off topic on race. Plain and simple.
>>
>>36635470
I already said you moron
>And believe it or not i dont go on pol. Every image ive posted was from here.
>Yes, when they don't take into account a number of social and economic factors to spin a piece of data into "fact"
How is tellig someone to take an IQ test then looking at the results putting a spin on it? The fact is africa is a shithole becuase of niggers. Inner cities are a shithole because of niggers. You wanna pretend otherwise thats fine but the fact is niggers make literally everything worse.
If you could remove a single race from the planet to improve the quality of life of everyone else the vast majority of the world would vote niggers without hesitation.
>>
File: 1486922692203.jpg (12KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486922692203.jpg
12KB, 201x200px
>>36634140

What a pussy you are.
>>
>>36635428
>grill posts about being hit on constantly, assaulted, damn near abducted by randos
>robots respond by hitting on her and asking for pics of her "Norwegian beauty"
>"b-but I just wanted proof! grills are liars"

Yeah ok
>>
>>36635416
>Its about scientific accomplishment. Ive never heard of any scientists fom Angkor Wat.
That's the point dipshit. Angkor was the largest pre-industrial city in the world, housing a million people, or 0.1% of the world's population in 1000AD (fun topic, research what Europe was doing in 1000AD, spoiler; it was mostly eating shit) The capital of an empire spanning the whole south East Asian peninsula. But we don't know shit about it because most of it was lost and we grew up in a western centric era where everything focused on the glorious achievements of white men. To assume that the economic powerhouse of the world 1000 years ago (just one fifth of recorded history) produced nothing of significance is naive to the extreme.

REGARDLESS of all that. To take a bunch of statistics on IQ or educational attainment and use them to justify your own racism shows that you're too low IQ to understand probability because on the basis of the data you've posted the best course of action to to recognise diversity and treat everyone as the individual they are, not any group you may ascribe them to.
>>
>>36631933
Bullshit, men make up 75 % of suicides faggot
>>
>>36632402
I'm a fembot and good looking. Will this happen to me if I go outside my home? >__< ugu
>>
>>36635523
Oh, I read that, but you insisted on further clarity on my position.
>How is tellig someone to take an IQ test then looking at the results putting a spin on it?
How about the fact that there aren't proper schools or infrastructure, the fact that living under warlords and terrorist fists prevent people from getting any reasonable education, the fact that large swaths of population are illiterate farmers or mine workers with no support.
If you think these factors don't play into your little data point then you must be shit at actual research that goes thru fact checking and peer review. But keep up that pantomime, buddy, I'm sure your totally-not-pol talking points will be taken as sound, well researched arguements and not a biased exercise in trying to prove a one dimensional point while disregarding all other factors that contribute to a multifaceted issue. Your professor must be ecstatic for your wonderfully thought out thesis.
>>
>>36635323
>I agree with everything you said
>You say stupid shit!
>>
>>36631933
>they just tend to use less violent methods like poisoning etc
You know why? BECAUSE IT NEVER WORKS. This is purposeful
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.