[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

da wyte man b keepun us don

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

da wyte man b keepun us don
>>
we need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>pass laws that conveniently and disproportionately affect blacks all the way up until the 90's
>IT'S YOUR VIOLENT RAP MUSIC KEEPING YOU DOWN

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
>>
File: 1420495311648.jpg (49KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1420495311648.jpg
49KB, 560x415px
>>36630195
et wuz da laaw it racis
>>
>>36630285
Mostly the enforcement of laws were racist, but the outcome is the same so yea, pretty much.
>>
File: old nigga.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
old nigga.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>36630195
da law beez raysis an sheeiiit
>>
File: precious eats chicken.jpg (16KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
precious eats chicken.jpg
16KB, 300x221px
>>36630360
eet wuz de enforsmunt ya dig
>>
>>36630360
>enforcement of laws were racist
>>
>>36629914
PREACH IT SISTAH
>>
>da wyte man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6ppK1xrZk
>>
>>36630440
>ya dig
Benny is that you? I thought I killed you at Caesar's fort.
>>36630452
Yea, 3 strike rules that give judges the means to destroy your life for petty crimes, which if you check sentencing disparities they clearly utilized in that exact fashion. Difference in sentencing between crack and cocaine, conveniently the one black people used had a heavier sentence. Pretty common knowledge stuff here.
>>
>>36629914
The very first time I saw her I thought she was a man and my dad told me she wasnt, and we're fucking black.
>>
>>36630588
why don't blacks just like, stop using crack and cocaine?
>>
>>36630617
The same reason whites don't stop being the biggest consumers of illicit drugs?
>>
>>36630635
HOW WILL WHITE PEOPLE EVER RECOVER ORIGINAL
>>
>>36630617
>why don't blacks just like, stop using crack and cocaine?

The proportion of the population which uses cocaine is roughly the same for both whites and blacks.

Blacks are just convicted at a 10x higher rate.

This isn't the fault of any individual police officer - this is institutional racism.

police moniter black communities more closely which leads to more convictions of black people which leads to more police in black communities

>>36630654
do you have a point or are you just meming?
>>
>>36630654
Social Justice WINS AGAIN
>>
>>36629914
she looks like a real life version of a racist caricature
>>
>>36630588
>Difference in sentencing between crack and cocaine, conveniently the one black people used had a heavier sentence.
>implying white druggies don't also take both of them
You are just making excuses for racism where there is none.
>>
>>36630671
>police moniter black communities more closely

Because you commit an absurdly disproportionate amount of crime.
>>
File: Reparations3.jpg (50KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
Reparations3.jpg
50KB, 400x313px
gibs me dat reparayshon white boy.
>>
l really fucking hate black people
>>
>>36630842
While that's probably true, crack usage has historically been a black thing, especially in the 70 and 80's when these sentencing laws were passed.
Source: http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/quicktables/quickconfig.do?34481-0001_all
Why would you make 2 different sentences for what is technically the same compound?
We don't even have to ask why we know it was racism(and hippies):
http://thesource.com/2016/03/22/nixon-policy-advisor-admits-purpose-of-war-on-drugs-was-to-suppress-black-people/
>>
>>36629914
KANGS.
WE WUZ.
>>
>>36630588
If you dont commit crime then you won't have a problem :^)
>>
>>36629914
whyte peepo dont no our strugle on deez streetz n sheiiit
>>
File: 41234988089.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
41234988089.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>36631061
like its just a fucking street dude, get over it
>>
>>36630905
Police monitor more but also respond slower to serious crimes than white areas. Sure blacks commit more crime, but we're also the biggest sufferers of crime that goes unsolved. How can we have the biggest police presence yet suffer so much? Could the police be there less for protection and more for intimidation? It's impossible to prove but I can't think of any other reason. >>36631019
Facts. However if you do commit a crime you shouldn't risk harsher punishment because you were born the wrong color.
>>
>>36631170
>However if you do commit a crime you shouldn't risk harsher punishment because you were born the wrong color.

Life sucks, it helps not to be a crime committing retard (^:
>>
>>36631170
>but we're also the biggest sufferers of crime that goes unsolved
It doesn't get solved 'cause witnesses are called snitches and universally reviled by black people.
>>
>>36630588
dey needa give doz keeds mo chances n sheeit so dey hab a chance at lyfee

>commits same crime again and goes to jail for fifth time

he wuz a good boi he dindu anyfing rong
>>
>>36631170
kendrick lamar seems to think it's on the individual to make better choices. He claims until blacks return to God they will continue to be cursed in the way you are describing. Anthony Fantano thinks Kendrick is wrong and stupid for that and has an argument similar to yours.

Who do you think is right/based, is it Anthony Fantano who is a white boi born and raised in Connecticut, or Kendrick Lamar, a black rapper born and raised in a Blood household in Compton, Los Angeles?

be careful here
>>
>>36630986
I'm not a americlap and I don't know shit that happened 50 years ago in your country but that law isn't racist just because it's harsher than other drugs.
Alcohol is way more damaging than some illegal drugs and it's legal, this is because of the culture and not to be racist against a group of people.
>>
>>36631391
Except when the people who made the law said they did it to be.
>>
>>36631891
Correct me if I'm wrong but no single group in america can create laws right?
It's propably something along the lines of the wall. Racist people might have voted for it but it doesn't make everyone that voted for it a racist. If it was really a racist law it would adress minorities specifically.
>>
>>36630588
Kind of like meth having steeper sentences than cocaine? Good god take responsibility for your actions.
>>
File: Yodeezy.jpg (30KB, 258x400px) Image search: [Google]
Yodeezy.jpg
30KB, 258x400px
>>36631018
Ayyyyyy

Original discriminashuns
>>
File: 2904988-original.jpg (57KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
2904988-original.jpg
57KB, 600x691px
>>36631170
(((((((((YOU)))))))))

Original cuck
>>
>>36632118
You're actually quite wrong, we have a representative democracy so if one party gets enough power they can indeed do whatever, the other be damned. Now the war on drugs started during a time where blatant government racism was finally being looked down upon, why would they be outwardly racist if it meant their careers? No instead they were covertly racist. They even admitted to it:
http://thesource.com/2016/03/22/nixon-policy-advisor-admits-purpose-of-war-on-drugs-was-to-suppress-black-people/

They're not trying to defend themselves at this point I think it's ok to call a law racist when the writers of it, admit it's racist.

>>36632345
Is this bait? Are you really implying it's ok to give two variants of the same drug different sentences since another completely different drug has a different sentence?
>>
>>36631353
If that is Kenderick's idea, then he's a retard. It's clear that the Judeo Christian god if he exist, is a white supremacist.
>>
>>36632699
>If that is Kenderick's idea, then he's a retard.

nope, stay mad blackie :^)
>>
>>36632613
White people use meth more, moron. So why is it racist for crack to have a lengthier sentence, but not meth?
>>
>>36632613
you are so fucking retarded

orignalio
>>
>>36629914
Why would someone put a gorilla in a dress
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.