[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys get so offended by a femanon saying she hates men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

I'm just curious here. There are daily woman hate threads, but if a girl says she hates men you all get up in arms about it. Why? Surely one hate is akin to the other?
>>
She can talk about it on her facebook openly, those guys can only talk about it here and irl treat women better than her parents because beta males. Now fuck off.
>>
That's what lolcow is for. Now go back there and make fun of disabled men until they kill themselves.

Thanks for giving me a good reason to not tip this fat cunt at the steakhouse tonight. :)
>>
>>36629777
Because they're fucking assholes, duh.
>>
>>36629802
>>36629804
I'm not a femanon. Just an average lurker-but the outcry seems illogical to me.
>>
Because there is no valid reason for your hate. Men love all types of women. Also, why do you hate men?
>>
>>36629853
Because there is no valid reason for your hate. Women love all types of men. Also, why do you hate women?
>>
>>36629853
I'm a male. And a misanthrope, so I guess I hate men because I hate everyone, indiscriminate of gender, race or orientation.
>>
>>36629777
I know I'm a shallow piece of shit who just views women as a place to put my penis.
>>
>>36629777
>why is a board with an average user age of 16 emotional and illogical
Come on now.
>>
>>36629879

Found the emotional 16 year old. OUT kid
>>
>>36629828
It's only illogical if you get the obvious road to criticize the behavior displayed in a male dominant forum.

Go to a Chad forum, you'll see exactly the same. Why is that? Again, because men can't talk about it openly, but women can. They can not only talk about it openly but even destroy the life of people righteously, it won't be ever their fault.

People went full retarded irl and you come here to complain about nerds saying women ar whores?

Get a clue, my boy.
>>
Both upset me.
I'm not really mad at the person who posts it, just sad that gender relations have gotten so terrible.
>>
>>36630029
Found the emotionaI 16 year old. OUT kid
>>
>>36629869
its shit like this , this post , thats why
and no , women dont "love all types of men"
its posts like these why youre not welcome on this board , you act like a fucking 5 year old in discussions
>>
>>36630169
its shit like this , this post , thats why
and no , men dont "love all types of women"
its posts like these why youre not welcome on this board , you act like a fucking 5 year old in discussions
>>
>>36629853
>Because there is no valid reason for your hate. Men love all types of women.
I'm not the OP, but I don't hate men so much as I feel like a heterosexual relationship with a man will never make me feel respected or seen as equal. Most men think like this >>36629878
deep down. So it seems pointless to bother with men at all. If I get horny, I can always fuck a girl or buy a dildo, and I have no maternal instinct. It's not hatred- just resignation.
>>
>>36630189
>>36630169
I can't even tell who you're calling a five year old, or why you repeated the post. Are you talking about men or women here?
>>
Because this is a male safe space, and those nasty femanons have hurt their fee fees by pointing out that both genders can be really shitty.
>>
>>36630197

Disappointment. I totally agree. All the robots imo are still recovering from realizing that women aren't all disney princesses. You I think have the same realization with the disney prince. However, while we biologically and inevitably see women ass baby making machines you see us as disposables who would slave away working to support you and said baby.
>>
>>36630310

Men are not shitty to women. That's why fembots do not exist.
>>
>>36630401
>you see us as disposables who would slave away working to support you and said baby.
I don't see men as anything of the sort. Just as something to avoid, except in professional situations.
>>
>>36630197
I wouldn't say most people think like that guy, I don't and I know a couple of good friends of mine who don't either. This is a thing that differs from person to person. I just want someone to hold and talk to, I actually can't even imagine doing it with someone I care for. But since there are no robots in eastern europe, there is no chance for me to find someone who is equally fucked up in the head as I am.
>>
>>36630419
>Men are not shitty to women.
>MEN ARE NOT SHITTY TO WOMEN
WOW, HA HA HA HOLY FUCKING SHIT WOW
>>
>>36630419
>Men are not shitty to women. That's why fembots do not exist.
Dude, I'm not even them but domestic violence and rape are certainly things that men do that are cruel to women. Yes, men are abused and raped as well, but the numbers are less and you're far less likely to be killed from domestic violence. Plus, I'm fairly sure that outright misogyny is hurtful and somewhat scary, and so is stalking.
>>
>>36630428
>no robots in eastern europe
Robots or fembots?
I met a lot of fembost from east EU.
>>
>>36630472
fembots, I have only met a dyke so far, granted I'm not visiting daily, I only visit when I feel really shitty and worthless
>>
>>36630586
Well here's my current list:
1 Croatia
2 Romania
1 Hungaria
1 Russia
1 Serbia
>>
>>36630189

You are actually retarded.

fuckcaptcha
>>
I don't men and women are both pretty hateable 2bfh with you
>>
>>36630622
You are actuaIIy retarded.
>>
>>36630619
It's Hungary not Hungaria, I'm from there-somewhere in-between Hungary and Serbia myself.
>>
>>36630428
"That guy" here

Bruh I thought I was like you until I actually got with a few girls and learned that all that shit can't make up for not having sex
>>
>>36630622
>I don't have any valid points so I'll just repeat what the other guy like a middle school playground argument
>>
>>36630715
Thank you for confirming my hypothesis about dating desu. I'm glad you came along to illustrate my point so well.
>>
>>36630715
Well I don't have that issue myself, noone will want me, the last girl I got seriously invested in, told me too, I hate myself so much I make it impossible to love me.
>>
I used to get mad about it because I found it extremely frustrating.
It makes me upset to see women getting hurt and feeling sad or resentful as a result of it, and it really looked like they were doing it to themselves by dating asshole Chads.

I got angry with them, they were dating obvious assholes, getting hurt, then putting me and all the other good men in the same basket as those guys and blaming us all.
If she would just date one of the many men out there who would love her and take care of her, she wouldn't be getting hurt like this.
It pissed me off, it was like watching somebody punch themselves in the face and blame me for it.

Over time, I ended up realising all of the good men who would have loved her forever I assumed were everywhere really aren't that common.
It's not that they're bad guys, they're not being purposely manipulative or anything, they're just a product of our culture, as are most women these days.
The current relationship and dating culture is beyond retarded, it's heavily based on deceit and avoiding "getting attached", and people are encouraged to see relationships as disposable.
Anybody who wants anything more than sex is going to end up getting hurt by it.
Even if two people value commitment and a more traditional approach, they've been influenced by this culture in some small way, and their attempt at a committed relationship has to take place in an environment that is hostile to it.

It's an unpleasant situation for everybody.
I just hope one day we can move back towards a more genuine and honest approach to relationships.
>>
>>36630936
Are you honestly implying that the men here, who daily rant about Stacys and roasties in women hate threads are "good men"?
>>
>>36630970
I think he talks about the guys who aren't posting shit all over the place and make this board a pile of steaming shit. But the people who used to be the majority of the posters a couple of years back when this place was still worth a damn.
>>
>>36630836
Oh I hate myself too man that doesn't go away easily
>>
>>36629777
I don't take any offense. My only thought is the same as yours: it's silly for women to get up in arms about men hating them when they do the same thing.
>>
>>36630970
No, I'm not. At least not implying they'd be a good partner.
In a different society, they probably could have been.

I'm not saying they're bad people either, their attitudes come from being exposed to a harmful culture, but I'm definitely not saying "Just date a robot!".
>>
>>36630155

Children. OUT

oregano
>>
>>36629777
Laura > Audrey
>>
>>36630441

>Oh wow all the boys compliment me all the time and want to fuck me how shitty

This is what you complain about?
>>
I don't get offended at all because when a fembot think "man" they aren't thinking about me. They are thinking about Chad. I don't even exist in their sphere of perception.
>>
>>36630447

Domestic violence is initiated by women 70% of the time and in some states men are automatically arrested regardless of the situation. Hell, there have been guys stabbed by women who get arrested for domestic violence. Rape almost never happens to women life isn't a movie. Do you understand how difficult it is to just rape someone against their will? Like most crime rape is a male v. male phenomenon: think prisons b/c that's where all the rape happens.
>>
>>36631564
ding ding ding. Men are raped, murdered, and assaulted more. It's just been scientifically proven that women complain more.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.