[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of slavery? Should have been really abolished?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

What do you think of slavery? Should have been really abolished?
>>
>>36629755
Yes, at least in its traditional form. Servitude isn't necessarily bad, but it shouldn't be forced onto those who don't want it. I think free will (or at least the illusion we're granted) is the most valuable thing we have and the amount someone of it someone is willing to trade for certain things should be up to the individual.
>>
>>36629755
Nigger slaves, yes
Sex slaves, no
>>
>>36629755
>What do you think of slavery? Should have been really abolished?

I think men should be enslaved
Men shouldn't have rights
>>
File: 1463937570006.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463937570006.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>36629864
^^^^^
filthy testosterone bound monkeys need to serve women.
>>
>>36629755

Slavery would of stopped eventually anyway, even if it wasn't specifically outlawed. Modern day low wages, ease of borrowing money at absurd rates (even low interest loans end up being making something cost 50%+ it's original asking price, government sponsored stipends simply make slavery too expensive.

I could have a cleaning slave, but that requires me to feed/clothe/probably licence(uncle sam gets his)/house/entertain/and keep an eye out for potentially violence and theft. Or I can pay some asshole a couple grand a year and if they dies I just find someone else.

The only slavery that would exist in a 1st world country would be child sex slavery.
>>
File: 1490469950433.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490469950433.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
Tfw no pet dickgirl to keep on a leash and use to satisfy my needs
>>
>You"ll never gt your own genetically engineered CatGirl(tm) slave for your 8th birthday

Why even live in this gay reality
>>
>What do you think of slavery?

It was goo while it last.

>Should have been really abolished?

We can't know for sure.
>>
File: 1485472381025.jpg (76KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485472381025.jpg
76KB, 550x512px
>>36629755
>What do you think of slavery?
If it was legal I'd have a cooking/cleaning slave

>Should have been really abolished?
No, but honestly I think in the far future it will come back when people are jobless and desperate and the rich continue to consolidate power, offering people contractual slavery will probably become a thing that governments will support to alleviate the homeless/jobless problem and because the rich will be the ones pulling the strings anyway
>>
>>36629912
>The only slavery that would exist in a 1st world country would be child sex slavery.

So you agree that it shouldn't be abolished?
>>
>>36629755
I wish it wasn't. Being a servant was a completely normal thing back then. There are no more servant master relationships anymore except with the rich and their butlers. I wouldn't mind being someones servant if they gave me a place to sleep at night. I really don't see anything wrong with it if it's consensual. But this thread is about slavery so I guess I'm not really on topic because slaves were taken against their will.
>>
File: Poppy_Disgusted.png (105KB, 163x164px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy_Disgusted.png
105KB, 163x164px
>What do you think about having morals?

Please just tell me you fell on your head as a child.
>>
Unfortunately slavery is still alive and well even in first world countries. Don't believe the hype
>>
>ywn pamper a qt3.14 slave after she gets badly mistreated at the slave dealership
>ywn dress her up in nice clothes
>ywn punish her when she hints she's equal to you
>>
I wish I could be someone's slave
>>
File: IMG_1355.png (1MB, 1600x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.png
1MB, 1600x1078px
>>36632015
Some morals are taken for granted.
Like we all know don't steal cuz it's bad mkay.
But if you can't tell me why exactly it's wrong I have no reason to believe it is
>>
File: 1492227534482.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492227534482.png
464KB, 409x444px
chattel slavery, although profitable for some folk for some time, was a god-awful cancerous thing for the united states

honestly i dearly wish that Jefferson David would have promised citizenship for any black fella fighting well in a confederate army after the war was over. wish he woulda done that in mid-1862 before things got fucked up on the Mississippi and New Orleans fell

wish he woulda gave the noose to anyone bitching about it, too. that was the only real way the war coulda been won, outside of not firing on Sumter in 1861 and immediately lobbying European nations for support, making the Federals out to be the true aggressors

fucking bet blacks in the south as a population would have been much better off and of higher quality today if that had taken place

but ya
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.