[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who where you in high school? i was a beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: gas air con.png (1MB, 1920x953px) Image search: [Google]
gas air con.png
1MB, 1920x953px
who where you in high school?
i was a beta
>>
"who WHERE you" kill me
>>
File: 1487815470980.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487815470980.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
I was the kid whos parent was a teacher. Chads and stacys were nice to me since padre was literally best teacher. Joined chad and stacy class groups and did assignments in exchange for under radar. Watched them bully band, scenefags and theatre queers. Stopped and let me pass then resumed
>tfw this was my first encounter with status
>>
>>36629688
I was just that quiet kid who didn't really talk to people or have many friends.
>>
>>36629688
the coolest guy you never met
>>
I was the kid who was so non-existent I wasn't even bullied. I wasn't even known as the creepy kid. I was just nothing to them, just there. But at least I don't have any fucked up bullying stories or stacies making fun of me stories. They tolerated me because I was just invisible to them. So they didn't make fun of me, they got nothing out of it.

In gym I was never picked last, I was second or third from last. Just before the total losers.
>>
>>36629688
freshman
>quiet kid
sophomore
>kid who was homeschooled
junior
>asshole kid with no friends
senior
>beta, still no friends
>>
>First year
Almost made a friend, lost interest when he actually reciprocated
>Second year
Some acquaintances, no real friends
>Third year
A couple acquaintances, never spoke to them after getting mental problems
>Senior year
Spoke to almost no one, no acquaintances, felt like shit almost every day

It only got worse.
>>
is there something between an alpha and a beta?
brad? barry? alpha of the betas? beta of the alphas?
>>
Loner who no one really messed with but no one save few people wanted to be around
>>
>>36629688
I was the quiet mellow kid who was thought of as smart. Never tried to "fit in" as some kids desperately try to do, I just removed myself from everyone else.
Was never bullied.
>>
>>36629688
I was just a bullied loner who sat in the library at lunch alone reading.
>>
File: good_shet.png (90KB, 572x505px) Image search: [Google]
good_shet.png
90KB, 572x505px
Well, everyone was a stoner at my high school, because where I live, weed is everywhere. So I can't really say I was part of a stoner clique in school.
At first, I was a solo, beta, autist. Then I became friends with a group of regular guys who were all really in to classic rock and smoking weed. None of us played sports or were really good in school. We were just a bunch of stoners who really loved classic rock and smoking weed.
That's pretty much what we did everyday, just smoked weed, listened to classic rock, talked about our favorite classic rock bands and songs, and talked about how much we liked smoking weed.
Good times, actually. It was nice while it lasted. Then everyone kind of parted ways after high school.
>>
File: 1491284931677.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491284931677.gif
2MB, 600x450px
Bullied nerd that paced around the restrooms during lunch

>tfw hoodrats would kick in locked stall doors and snap pics at people to fuck with them
>tfw they kick in ur door while ur eating lunch and playing psp with a headset so u didnt hear them coming

They just did a 180 and moved on, didnt wanna trigger the school shooter i suppose, that or i had no status to lose so sharing pics would be worthless

Also one time a nigress tried to start shit with me in class and the queen bee stacy protected me, feelsbad knowing i was that pitiful
>>
>>36629688
I was the dude that slept in half of the classes
>>
>>36629688
alpha of the omegas.

>loner who ended up sitting a lunch table full of other loners and rejects and weirdos
>sort of be friends with most of them
>eventually we start picking on each other
>I come out on top
>I can see why people bully us all the time, this feels great
>still picked like second or third to last in gym class
>get into punk rock
>don't go to prom because I think prom is gay and for posers
>have sex with a fat punk girl a year after graduation
>be only one of two guys from my group of friends to have sex, except for the very obviously gay dude who ended up dating guys twice his age.
>>
Prolific member of the nerd side of my class. It was an all male elite school so everyone got along.
Things went downhill when i entered the real world and realized that all men are trying to impress women all the fucking time.
>>
Mostly invisible. Didn't have any extra curriculars and didn't do exceptionally well or poor in classes. Never had a date, gf, drank, did drugs, or went to prom. I had a few friends in my class and the class below mine.
>>
>>36629688
I skipped too much, and made an ass of himself
>>
cooler than i am now honestly
>>
>>36629688
For most of it, I was the creepy, friendless, weird loner who most people probably thought would eventually shoot up the place. I eventually made some friends in senior year with the other people on the lowest rung of the social ladder, so I moved up from quiet loner to beta loser.
>>
>>36629688
The smart kid you could cheat off of as long as you asked
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.