[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loneliness has pasted the point of only being a mental issue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491162917535.jpg (51KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491162917535.jpg
51KB, 534x528px
>loneliness has pasted the point of only being a mental issue
>starting to feel legitimate pain in my chest when I think about my future

Somebody make it stop, please...
>>
Soon will come the wonderful world of indifference once the pain and suffering goes away. Then you will finally become a true soulless robot
>>
>>36629133
>loneliness has pasted the point
>has pasted the point
>pasted the point
>>
File: 1493235175778.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493235175778.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
>>36629133
For me it got to the point where my regrets have me literally dry heaving over the sink in the middle of the night. It's all too bad to be true and my brain just can't comprehend it being reality.
>things will get better
>>
>Loneliness is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow. Never expect to outgrow loneliness. Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. An intelligent, sensitive person is the exception, the very great exception. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment. The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way.
>>
>>36629157
Is it better than this?

>>36629179
fug

>>36629201
I'm trying to accept my fate before this happens, I'm sorry anon.

>>36629244
So... fill my soul with other things? Women are disappointing? I'm not sure i get it...
>>
Let it go, nigga. Stop caring about this bullshit. No one will ever not make you lonely. "You" are poorly defined and so are the people you are separated from. Your tendency towards negative thoughts will continue to move definitions around to keep you flowing into more negative thoughts. If you get a friend, you'll want two friends, if you get two friends you'll want 4, repeat ad infinitum. Learn to be content with what you have now or else you'll never be content.
>>
>>36629133
I was like this a few years ago
>be me, just dropped out of uni, no friends
>start wage cucking and going to community college part time
>talk to virtually no one for a year, maybe longer since i was barely talking to anyone while liing at uni anyway
>start talking to myself more and more, having full blown conversations with myself alone, soon talk to myself aloud in public as well while working.
>Incredibly lonely and feeling my sanity slip away day by day, barely able to believe I'm human
but then someone reached out to me, and we became best friends, and I went from robot to cyborg.
My point is, go to the gym, go to a club, go get a job, TALK TO SOMEONE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND YOU GO FULL CRAZY
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.