[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ autist fails a knife attack at his school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1489993133960.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489993133960.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
Not kidding. Really happened.

http://www.lex18.com/story/35275736/transylvania-university-on-lockdown-after-attack

>The man accused of launching a knife attack has been identified as a former student at Transylvania University. Online writings posted to the suspect's social media indicate he was strongly opposed to what he believed was the school's liberal position.

>Police tell LEX 18 that Mitchell Adkins entered Jazzman's Cafe on campus armed with a machete and a bag full of knives shortly before 9 a.m. Friday.

>Witnesses said he yelled, "The day of reckoning is here!"

tl;dr he asked random girls if they were republicans. if they said yes, they were safe; if they didn't, he stabbed them.

total score: 0
>>
File: Capture.jpg (47KB, 796x456px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47KB, 796x456px
>>36628696
Look at this dumbass. What did he think he was going to accomplish? Who goes this far for a stupid meme for anonymous posters?
>>
>>36628696
>tl;dr he asked random girls if they were republicans. if they said yes, they were safe; if they didn't, he stabbed them.

That strategy doesn't seem like it would work for very long. I mean after they catch on to the fact that he's only stabbing people who say they're liberals they would just like and say they were republicans. /pol/tards are the least intelligent people on the planet so I guess it's to be expected.
>>
>>36628767
OMG could you imagine this guy in a right wing death squad, im literally shaking.
>>
File: 1473131823031.png (95KB, 522x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473131823031.png
95KB, 522x478px
You have to be legally retarded to browse /pol/ 2k17. I don't feel sorry for anyone who goes there or what consequences befall them at all.
>>
>>36628696
>he asked random girls if they were republicans. if they said yes, they were safe; if they didn't, he stabbed them.
Christ that is some severe retardation.
>>
File: evan.jpg (47KB, 490x482px) Image search: [Google]
evan.jpg
47KB, 490x482px
Just proves that /pol/ is officially more pathetic than /r9k/.
9-0
>>
We need to regulate autists. They are a menace to society.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.