[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you STILL single, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_16857-2982141621771.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16857-2982141621771.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
Why are you STILL single, r9k?
>>
My fiancee got cold feet and left me the month before the wedding
>>
File: cat.jpg (61KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
61KB, 425x282px
Because I don't feel comfortable getting close to people.
Also, I'm too selfish and I think it's annoying when all girls ever want to do is talk about themselves.
>>
>>36628062

Because my sister moved in with me. Then parents too almost immediately after I moved out. Can't bring a girl home to fuck her so dating is pointless.
>>
Not enough money.

Oregino
>>
>>36628062
Because I never even attempted to get a gf and I rarely leave my room at all.

It's simple really, no heavy analysis needed.
>>
>>36628113

How long were you guys together before that happened?
>>
File: 1490409831462.jpg (76KB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
1490409831462.jpg
76KB, 1065x859px
Because there is literally no chance of meeting a girl in my small town, I have no friends and I never do anything except work, and I work with 100% men
>>
Single because the woman I seem to find see me as a safe bet, good job, decent shape and life in order, but all of them have been sleeping around and are washed up. I am not gonna anyone safe bet. I honestly don't care to date,
>>
>>36628394
Close to two years. We were to get married on our anniversary.
>>
>>36628445
link to that Mr lindy video
>>
>>36628062
Being an adult is hard, there's a lot of things that you're supposed to know and I don't think I'll ever catch up. I'm just too stupid.
>>
>>36628062
>Can't bring a girl home to fuck her so dating is pointless.

It looks like problem-solving is not your strong area.

And I also have to call into question your premise -- that you can't bring a girl home to fuck. I mean, it's possible that could be impossible for you to do, but I kind of doubt it.
>>
>>36628062
I am a pathetic manchild that has very few redeeming features, I struggle to maintain friends and never approach women because of my horrible self esteem issues which are most likely plausible
>>
>>36628062
Mmm i honestly don't know, i mean, im not really that ugly and even if i was im lucky that i live on a country were hot chicks date ugly people. And I've really tried, I've gone out with girls and all that shit. Probably cause I'm not confident enough? I don't think it's that either.

Maybe I'm just cursed. I don't really care at this point
>>
>>36628062
I'm not I just busted a nut in my qt gf and now am on the loo browsing my favorite board while I shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.