[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is in the wrong here? >have grades in the top 0.5 percent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
Who is in the wrong here?

>have grades in the top 0.5 percent of my country
>can only get in to roughly top 25 percent due to ridiculously specific/stupid circumstances
>fault of my mother (not an autistic spergout, this really is a very rare case)

Is it wrong I'm pissed off at her about this?
>>
File: tumblr_niqrvbs83N1rfrxh3o1_500.jpg (110KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niqrvbs83N1rfrxh3o1_500.jpg
110KB, 500x667px
>>36627477
>tfw this probably comes off as really arrogant so no one replies
>>
>>36627477
Either explain your bullshit problem or delete your thread.
>>
File: 1475361335654.jpg (174KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
1475361335654.jpg
174KB, 1000x929px
>>36627627

>always stressed out at home
>lots of shit advice, didnt do well at school
>mom tells me to get a job at 16 and that I wasn't smart enough for anything else
>do it because I was young and autistic
>go back to school
>failed my entire life due to stress
>graduate valedictorian with ease
>get absolute raped on uni applications
>>
>>36627686
I don't understand why universities hate you. What do they say?
Anyway, it does sound like her fault if she pressured you into getting a job
>>
>>36627900
Only my recent grades are good, older ones are completely terrible. It's very rare for people to improve lots, so unis flat out reject you for older grades
>>
>>36627946
Oh, that does sound shitty anon. I can see why they'd do this too, it sounds to them like you might have cheated and they don't like to work on case by case basis.
I'll say this though: mothers don't listen to their kids but they watch closely. To her, you probably just looked dumb, and she pressured you into what she thought was the best option.
>>
>>36628039

I guess, I just wonder sometimes if its mee being a sperg or not. thanks anon
>>
>>36628126
It's very common for a son to be misunderstood by his parents (and not in the edgy teen way, but actually misunderstood) and end up fighting over that. Above all, always remember that your mother is definitely not as smart as you and many times you have to challenge her, but she means well.
>>
>>36628126
It's not definite one way or another if you're just being spergy, but plenty of people from crap universities do fine. Especially if they go to a crap school for undergrad and go to a better graduate school. People (employers) only really care about the place you got your highest degree from.

Basically, go to whatever school and crush it. You'll make it one way or another keep your head up I love you
>>
>>36627477
>>36627686

yes, if I was you I'd probably kill your mom.

parents are fucking worthless, most people who have kids have no fucking idea what they want to do with their lives and are usually full of regrets. Children are the perfect subjects for them to vent upon.

Well my man, as other anons said, go to a shitty uni and work your way up, I'm a diagnosed schitzo and that really fucked up my AS levels (5A*s + 6As at GCSE-> 2C's + 1B at AS), but I'm doing my A2 exams in a few weeks and I'm feeling a lot better this time round.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.