[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing something manly but no one saw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>in class
>Over hear a normies rich kid make fun of me behind my back.
>Everyone and Stacey's are laughing.
>Too autistic to do anything at the moment.
>Later in the day I think back on the situation and decide that I am tired of being a little timid pussy.
>After school I catch him walking and I follow him to his car.
>I confront him face to face and start cursing him out and yelling.
>He gets nervous and starts walking backwards while I walk towards him.
>He says he doesn't want beef and to leave him alone.
>I push him over and he gets up and scrambles towards the building.
Feels good as fuck knowing that I am able to be a man if I tried, but the thing is that no one was around to see it. Everyone still thinks hes the alpha one because they were around when he was roasting me, but not around when he ran for help after I confronted him, so my image as a timid bitch still remains. So what should I do to make sure no one thinks of me as that again? Should I reconfront him again but this time in public? Or should I stay quiet and pick them out one by one when they fuck with me?
>>
Also I am much physically bigger than him, he just thought I wouldn't actually confront him because I am known for being a robot.
>>
>>36627032
ITT: things that never happened.
>You have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>36627032
Get off of /r9k/. Do your homework.
>>
>>36627491
Already did, I am 18 btw
>>
File: 87323.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
87323.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>36627032
if i were with you i would join you and beat the hell out of him
>>
Confronting him again sounds bad for many reasons, if someone makes fun of you again confront them then and there, no need to get physical unless they are legitimately picking on you, usually getting physical when you are alone makes you seem the guy who's overdoing it, the one who can't take a joke or the autist kid who no one should mess with, just make it clear to them that you don't want them making fun of you and you aren't gonna sit back and let them do it
>>
>>36627679
I agree with this
As bad as you want everyone you know you're capable of handling your shit you should not overdo it.
If he says anything to you or makes fun of you then you have a reason to confront him again. Otherwise just chill.
Or if you hear him talking shit about you behind your back then maybe then.

Most important of all don't get kicked out of school for it. This is all temporary and you'll move on. Only people who peaked in high school ever hold on to things like this after they graduate.
>>
I think you got the point across. You didn't react when he wanted a reaction, you proved you're not an easy target when you confronted him. Just watch your back but drop it.
>>
>>36627032
just fucking assert your dominance in class tomorrow, he'll look like a bitch and you'll be fine
>>
>>36627032
If nobody saw it, there's no witnesses. If he tells on you, you've got plausible deniability. It's your word against his.

Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks? You know you stood over him and pushed him and he fell down and ran away like a little bitch. He knows it. Who cares who else does. He won't fuck with you again.
>>
>>36628005
You have the upper hand, but a public display may make him feel,inclined to fight. If you expect you can win then do so.

Youve defeated what is clearly your biggest enemy. Yourself.
>>
Well, he is completely scared of you now. You can treat him like trash and he won't do anything
Provoke him and make him look like a pussy
>>
>>36627032
Now anon, if someone gives you shit in public again just do what you did to that norman to them.
>>
>>36627032
This has probably already been posted, but they probably think you're a school shooter type so when you confronted him one on one with no around, he probably thought he was about to die. The bad thing is, is now he's going to embellish the story and tell everyone how you pulled a knife on him or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>36628743
Actually possible OP, if he does act like a victim just call him a pussy and tell people the actual story, but be calm and collected, don't be mad or anything, just act like he is being a faggot and call him out on it
>>
>acting like a nigger
>manly
kindly select one and only one
>>
>>36627032
OP you need to devise a plan where you can kill him and hide the body. It's the only way you can succeeded. You need to get rid of anyone who fucks with you
>>
I'm proud of you, OP, you remembered the face of your father.
I was just in a similar situation. I had to threaten a pack of niglets with a baseball bat for sitting on my car and not getting off when I told em to. I told them that next time I see someone sitting on my car I'm bringing out that shootin iron.
>>
>>36628060
This

>>36627032
If you saw yourelf do a manly thing, and you truly recognize what you've done then there is no need for an audience.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.