[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the inside of a vagina feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

What does the inside of a vagina feel like?
>>
>>36625948
Like empty space since Chadrone Niggerdick blew it up
>>
warm, wet and gut. sometimes tight and cozy
>>
>>36625948
you've ever put your dick in an onahole?
thats pretty much it,
its pretty disappointing, and you ask youtself
it was that THATS what everyone was making a big deal about?
>>
>>36625948
A bag of milk and quarters
>>
>>36625948
Warm, wet, tight, slippery. You can feel it stretch around you as you push in there and at the end there's like this bumpy bit where you bottom out. It clamps shut on you so tight it nearly pushes you out when they cum.
>>
>>36625948
rub your finger around the inside of your foreskin
>>
bags of sand

t.google ai bot
>>
>>36625948
I dont remember

o r i g i n s
>>
If you know how to fuck, it feels real good. Wet tight and slippery. And the more wet you get her while fucking her the better. I remember the one time I fucked this girl and 30 minutes passed and I took my dick out of her, then put it back in
>holllllyyy shiiiittttt

Bruh, it was so tight yet so slippery and my dick slipped right through into her tight little hole and as soon as I went back all the way and she makes this super deep moan sound, i nearly busted a nut inside her because of that. I will never forget that 5 second moment during sex. Truly amazing. I give her vagina a 10/10.
>>
Some say it's like the inside of your mouth
>>
>>36626100
god damnit reading this makes me feel like shit I don't know what that feels like
>>
File: 11.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>36626100

You need to delet this
>>
>>36626138
Don't worry man you'll have your moment, just believe and you shall receive.
>>
>>36626100
Meh I honestly don't like it when they are too wet.

Slowly getting in there and feeling bit of sliminess around your dick is perfect but when her pussy basically drools I can't feel shit even raw.

It takes me too long to cum basically cause too wet just isn't that stimulating. You don't feel the notches on the walls and all that good shit. But that's me.
>>
>>36626125
No that feels different. It's not as good unless they're sucking/licking and jerking you off. Being able to fuck the pussy raw feels better than a blowjob and gives you more control over your own sensation from it. It feels quite different depending on the angle you hit it from and how deep you go.
>>
>>36625948
I don't know what it feels like, but I can tell you that it sounds like someone stirring a pot of mac and cheese with a big spoon.

Source:my buddy had frequently fucked his gf next to me. And they were both silent.
>>
It's more wet before you put it in. After a while it gets kinda drier. The first time I fingered a girl though after foreplay I was surprised at how fucking wet it was. Really wet and slippery stuff tbhfam.

I haven't had sex in like over a month though :(
>>
>>36625948
It's like fucking roast beef

Except it can talk
>>
>>36626198
I really like going in when they're a little bit wet, and then feeling them wet up around my dick as I'm fucking them.
>>
>>36626244
Oh. I wouldn't touch her with a 20ft pole.
>>
>>36626244
Wait why r u here?
>>
>>36626326
I love /r9k/ and don't have many friends.... so this is my enjoyment when I'm not doing anything
>>
>>36626235
>It's more wet before you put it in. After a while it gets kinda drier.

Wetness is an indicator of sexual arousal level. If it's getting drier, it's the equivalent to them losing their boner. For whatever reason.
>>
>>36626368
This, if she's getting dry then you're doing a terrible job.
>>
>>36626244
Don't post pics of her, anon.
>>
File: fleshlight.png (2MB, 2048x1475px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight.png
2MB, 2048x1475px
>>36625948
Buy a Fleshlight and you'll know.
>>
>>36625948
Pretty much like putting it in an ass, but looser.
>>
>>36626368
>>36626400
I don't think that's how it works, it's not dry, just not as wet as when I first put it in, unless they're squirting or whatever.

I fuck pretty well and have got most girls off that i've slept with
>>
Put your finger under your tongue.

You can thank me later.
>>
>haven't had sex for about 3 years and have forgotten the feel
Feels bad mad
>>
>>36626561
fembot here. this is probably the most accurate description. i was actually gonna post this myself.
>>
>>36626458
So it feels like sticking your dick into a lubed-up rubber vacuum?
>>
>>36626562
>I don't think that's how it works, it's not dry, just not as wet as when I first put it in

That's how it works. If anything sex gets them more wet. I remember the last girl I slept with got so wet she was embarrassed. It was making squishy noises every time I trusted in and I and the bed got totally soaked.

The only time I've felt them dry up is when I last too long and it's obvious I'm not gonna cum. And they start to get bored/turned off.
>>
>>36626645
no that anon is a retard who has never had real pus
>>
>>36626562
gonna be honest robot, you're probably bad at sex if they get dry on you regularly
>>
>>36626647

>If anything sex gets them more wet

They run out after a while, initially when you first put a finger or dick down there, it's definitely wetter than when you've been plowing for a sec, unless you're in the middle of a good hard fucking and then they cum or "make squishy noises" or whatever. You're not gonna get them more wet than after foreplay when you first put it in unless they're cumming or whatever, even then it's just wet like water and not good pussy juice and doesn't feel as good
>>
>>36626709
>get dry

>It's more wet before you put it in then it gets DRIER

not dry you retard just not as wet
>>
>>36626799
Christ dude I didn't literally mean dried up entirely. If they get less wet and not more, you're bad at sex.
>>
>>36625948
Really warm and wet, almost like silk.
Feels amazing, especially if she's on top and starts to move her hips around in circles.
wew laddy
>>
>>36625978
>THATS what everyone was making a big deal about?
It's about the act itself, not what it physically feels like. Casual sex or "sex" with a prostitute isn't nearly as satisfying as sex with someone you love, even if you're both clumsy virgins and neither actually reaches climax.
>>
reading virgins on /r9k/ discussing sex stuff is the epitome of cringe
>>
File: IMG_8953.png (22KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8953.png
22KB, 611x560px
Guys is there something wrong with me? I take way too long or don't nut when fugging my gf but when she sucks me I always do. Condoms feel fucking awful too halp
>>
>>36626860
no it doesnt that just looks good
>>
I've fucked vaginas, assholes, faces and warned banana peels and I've gotta say you really get more mileage out of the banana peel, and you can also eat what comes out of the peel, whereas you can't eat children. It's a simple process, and you only need a few things to get started. A banana, a pringles can, a bath towel, and a space heater. You start by, simply marinating the peel in some cold water. When it's nice and soft, take the peel and roll it into the bath towel and stuff it into the pringles can. Situate the can between your mattress and put the space heater beneath, to give that warm, human feeling. By this time the banana peel will be calling your name, and you take the plunge. You'll never go back to women again.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.