[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sigh* Jut when I thought I was past my Hitomi phase

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

*sigh*

Jut when I thought I was past my Hitomi phase
>>
>>36624938
I know that feel. I know it's probably not good for me to masturbate to boobs that big but god damn they're just so big
>>
File: VPaalY5.gif (2MB, 415x355px) Image search: [Google]
VPaalY5.gif
2MB, 415x355px
>>36625002
She looks so much better with the red hair and lighter colored makeup again. And I think she's letting herself gain a little weight again so her breasts will return to their super size. In her recent movies she had lost a lot of fullness. It probably won't last that long, when her breasts become that big they become too cumbersome to live with. So I guess we should enjoy it while she has it.
>>
>>36625169
>Gaining weight.

HAH, have you seen her before she started trying to lose weight. Her figure now is top tier. I'd give the world just to breed with this japanese goddess and live happily ever after with her.
>>
one other note

I honestly think Anri Okita stuffs her bra sometimes. When she is wearing a blouse or sweater she can seem gigantic, but when you see her nude or in a bikini she is nowhere near that size.

I think Hitomi does it too, but her reason is to make her breasts the same size. Her right breast is much larger than her left. But in photos like the OP one I posted they're the same size.
>>
>>36624938
her face was always off putting to me
>>
>>36625351
I have been following Hitomi ever since her debut as a non-nude model.

>>36625401
Like anyone she has good and bad angles. SCORE did a really bad job with her.
>>
File: usavsjpn.png (611KB, 936x600px)
usavsjpn.png
611KB, 936x600px
>>36625398
>I honestly think Anri Okita stuffs her bra sometimes.
Japanese bras tend to do that.
>>
Hitomi Tanaka is fucking garbage. I love big tits but hers are so misshapen.
>>
Her face looks better when it's filled out. She needs a little baby fat.
>>
File: 1469973625792.jpg (32KB, 620x595px)
1469973625792.jpg
32KB, 620x595px
>>36625484
>For sure I think that the US bra is more comfortable for you to ware .. but the Cinese one is so sexy and it look so fantastic on your bobby
>>
>>36625484
desu I like the American looks more
>>
File: rose-mist-wm[1].png (790KB, 1080x799px)
rose-mist-wm[1].png
790KB, 1080x799px
>>36625484
There is some stuffing to that, but there is also a lot of uplifting and mashing going on. Some companies that make big bras for women include extra filler pads you can place in the bra cups to even out the size of her breasts. Hitomi should forget about US and Japanese bras and get herself a nice Ewa Michalak bra.
>>
>>36625575
She does have one euro bra which I have not tracked down on bratabase, but it looks very familiar to me. I think she probably got it in Germany. She wears this sometimes under her favorite gray t-shirt. I suppose it is her "comfy bra".
>>
>>36625753
she also wore it in a photoshoot
>>
>>36625423
> Like anyone she has good and bad angles. SCORE did a really bad job with her.

Okay, tell me I'm not crazy when I say score shoots look horrendous 99% of the time. It's like they cake on makeup and use high intensity flash that makes everyone look wrinkly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.