[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I protect my sister from falling into degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: %.jpg (196KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
%.jpg
196KB, 760x1024px
My younger Sister is 15 and I can already see her starting to go downhill. Every time I visit my family shes playing gangster nigger music and already has a "boyfriend" who's a spic that's a year older then her, and I suspect shes lost her virginity to him. Shes failing school but forges grades to keep my parents from worrying.

What can I do to stop this?
>>
Wow /r9k/ is so fast now
>>
>>36624346
What's she look like

Originally
>>
>>36624346
there's only one way
kill the boyfriend
>>
>>36624346
She's low IQ and old enough that there's likely no turning the tide.
>>
>>36624346
Your only option is to redpill her on spics and niggers. Try not to make it too intense; present the information in a way that doesn't make you out to be a blatant white supremacist (normies don't respond well to it.) You may not even need to bring up race yet, just express your concerns for her as an older brother. Give this some time and continue to try for a while. If she absolutely doesn't listen then you should let her go her own way for a while. We learn from our mistakes, and when her wetback boyfriend knocks her up and leaves her, she will realize that you were right.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.