[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Warming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1475423699228.jpg (72KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1475423699228.jpg
72KB, 600x801px
Whether it's true or not doesn't matter, I'm not making sacrifices for the children of normies.
>>
> I'm not making sacrifices for the children of normies.

Usually think this way. Bug Global Warming is an exception because I hate liars and manipulators so I pretty much hate anyone who is a "skeptic".
>>
The fact that we even have polar ice caps is strange.
>>
>>36624296

What? What kind of retarded reasoning is that?
>>
>>36624230
>I hate liars and manipulators

I do to, but not so much I'm going to pay more to maintain my standard of living.
>>
>>36624168
>I'm not making sacrifices
Yeah, you have nothing to sacrifice. Don't pretend you have any impact, you noncontributing zero.
>>
>>36624365

The economics surrounding climate change are not easily understood but there is no reason to believe that you would be paying more.

In fact there are costs to be considered either way you go.
>>
>>36624479

Nearly every plan I've seen to curb climate change would hamper the economy in some way. Having less then normal growth would raise prices, almost all it it being paid for by those not in the 1%.

What cost would there be to maintaining the status quo? Even in the most dire of scenarios, the effects of climate change are decades away. At the earliest I'll be middle age and will escape the blunt of the devastation by the time I retire and die.
>>
>>36624168
For me it's more about
>pay more taxes and have less jobs just so the other 2/3rds of the planet will pollute enough for the remaining 1/3rd.
>>
>>36624168
technology will just fix it anyway by the time it's an issue. By 2045 a $1000 computer will have more computational power than the entire human race combined. Highly doubt something that intelligent won't find some clever solution to make it a non-issue
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.