[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgins of /r9k/. Give me one good reason why you aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_rLFWRqko.jpg (196KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rLFWRqko.jpg
196KB, 1000x707px
Virgins of /r9k/. Give me one good reason why you aren't cashing in that V-card for some primo boipucci?
>>
>>36622507
I'm not a flaming faggot. Fuck off to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36622507
Because traps are actually pickier than women are?
>>
>>36622507
for the exact same reasons why i can't do that on women
>>
>>36622544
This.
Far more drama
Less likely to actually be into you
Total size queens.

If you can land one of these crazy fuckers, you should have no trouble getting a woman if you're actually interested in them.
>>
>>36622507
>Virgins of /r9k/. Give me one good reason why you aren't cashing in that V-card for some primo boipucci?

Tell me how and I will
>>
>>36622507
>Felix Argyle pic

You are a good Anon, Anon.
>>
>>36622579
This Anon has either been around the block or has browsed any /lgbt/ thread. Attractive Traps are everything he described and more.
>>
>>36622507
Because I want to lose my virginity in a pure monogamous relationship. Cuteboys are super adorable but they're promiscuous and they die at age 25, 30 absolute max.

I lost my first kiss to a girl who literally just did it to bully/tease me and it makes me sad. I'm not against being with a trap but she has to be committed.
>>
File: 1469894702391.jpg (89KB, 516x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469894702391.jpg
89KB, 516x640px
>>36622610
Most are hardcore wannabe sluts by the time you get to them as well, if they're not actual ones. I would be a rich anon if I had a dollar for every time I've had to roll my eyes at the mention of how good cock feels.

I mean, if you have the patience to deal with that, more power to ya, but don't act like it's a feasible alternative for most robots.
>>
File: 1492427033533.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1492427033533.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>36622507
Because no one should stoup that low.
>>
>>36622579
This is only the hot and passable traps i.e. the visible ones. None of the trans girls I've met have been like this, except for being crazy, but no one dates them.
>>
>>36622750
Yes, Anons, yes, gimme more Felix memes.
>>
>>36622507
its not like QT traps are available like women are.
>>
>>36622816
>live in a city that has some insane overflow
>didn't even think about it just assumed
>literally can't develop the shitty attitude because theres as many of them clamouring for guys as guys for them
>find out its not normal to get picked off grindr by traps people usually have to spend their time solely looking
Someday everywhere will be like this.
>>
>>36622507
most traps aren't even attractive
>>
>>36622507
>Give me one good reason why you aren't cashing in that V-card for some primo boipucci?
I would if I could. Find me someone that wants to give me their boipucci and I'll fuck it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.