[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I motivate myself to study? Unsurprisingly unoriginal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1485217909383.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1485217909383.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
How do I motivate myself to study?
Unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>36622256
Toss away your possibly existing phone, shut your computer and unplug it and dedicate just 10 minutes to studying as effectively as you can. The hardest part is always getting started. Keeping at it is easy.
>>
>>36622256
whatcha studyin

i cheated my way through college, skipped half my classes, didn't intern, and make just under 80k now. it can work for you too.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>36622256
Listen to instrumentals of your favorite genre of music. That keeps me motivated whilst working on studying on anything. Or refer to >>36622435
>>
>>36622518
Business, it's shit.
>>36622435
All my shit I need to study is on my computer, but I can toss the phone
>>
>>36622622
can you make friends? if so get old test answers from them.
>>
>>36622435
that's bullshit
i get it that you have to get rid of distractions, but i feel completely alienated and even more depressed when i have nothing else in front of me but uni shit
>The hardest part is always getting started. Keeping at it is easy.
this is true
>>
>>36622679
>can you make friends
hahaha... no
Besides they change the test each year
>>
If you're reading a basic textbook, just read the emboldened keywords and chapter summaries. I procrastinated studying for an exam I had last week for the previous 3 weeks we had be covering the material. The Sunday before the exam, I read the chapter summaries twice and ended up with an A- the next morning.
>>
>>36622690
>but i feel completely alienated and even more depressed when i have nothing else in front of me but uni shit
Then you're some kind of extroverted normalfag shitter who needs to get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1479849187109.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1479849187109.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>36622723
You're an inspiration, I hope I can do this
>>36622690
I kinda feel the same sometimes. It's mostly the silence that gets to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.