[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge tits thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 12

I haven't fapped in a week and I'm horny as fuck at work. I got an hour left so let's post huge tits so when I get home I can bust like a volcano.

Also share experiences, pics, etc about huge tits.
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
Hell yeah. Chestlets BTFO
>>
File: stacy_tpir.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stacy_tpir.webm
2MB, 480x360px
have a stacy
>>
All I want is a big tit gf. Is that too much to ask for? I'd worship her tits all day.
>>
Come on guys I wanna shoot ropes when I get home.
>>
>tfw no black gf w/ big tits
>>
>>36622198
>talking to qt pie carribean girl with g cup tits online
>tfw she stops replying
>>
>>36622258
Got pics of her friendo?
>>
>share experiences

I've hooked up with a few short fatties; they weren't full-blown StayPuft's, but all three of them had a gut with MASSIVE hooters. The tits were fun to play with but the girls themselves were lazy as shit in bed. I specifically recall one of them so out of breath that it felt like I was getting head from Darth Vader.
>>
File: 578394857.jpg (8KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
578394857.jpg
8KB, 190x266px
>>36622560
>felt like I was getting head from Darth Vader
>>
>>36621573
>be me
>meet qt with massive tits
>super chill let's me grope em whenever
>years pass
>"anon you love me for more than my tits right?"
>sure.
>"i scheduled a reduction for next month"
>allofmywat.jpg

yeah enjoy that
>>
>>36623154
immediate cut contact tbqh lmao thats so fucked up on her behalf
>impyling she would stay with you if you went from 6'2-5'6 volintarily
>>
>>36623257
not really an option at this point without me looking like the worst person in the world.

>what if she had cancer? you'd leave her?
>you want her to be in pain so you can be a perv?
>don't you love her no matter what?

if i could become manlet out of spite, i would. but the government doesn't cover that
>>
>>36622386
Not that i would post here, my brother. Anyway i also dated a trini girl with H cups they where half her upper body and she let me use them as pillows. If you like black girls carribean girls always have huge titties i want to a jamaican girl soo bad
>>
>>36623496
So did she actually destroy her tits? Did you leave her and she ended up with a pathetic cuck willing to fuck with her frankentits? Tell me more anon
>>
>>36623539
yeah they're gone now, i haven't seen them yet. i figure i'll just bide my time and wait for another reason to pop up. Thing is a lot of the time they grow back anyway over time so i might just wait to see how they heal up first too.

weird side effect is the amount of kinky shit she'll do to keep me interested now but it's not the same
>>
>>36623668
Wow thats sooo sad. She couldnt have done back excercises or something? How big where they
>>
>>36623738
Not him, but gf has 38JJ monsters and they completely fucked up her back.
>>
File: Let's see.png (276KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Let's see.png
276KB, 512x368px
>>36623668
Keep us posted, anon. I'm genuinely thrilled how her tits and your disappointed face will look. Post pics of the three of you too.
>>
File: IMG_8885.jpg (340KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8885.jpg
340KB, 1280x960px
I'll share some pics that some girls have sent me
>>
File: photo.jpg (62KB, 559x420px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 559x420px
>>36625787
Here's another for areninekay
>>
>>36625825
>>36625787
keep it coming please
>>
Op back and still haven't fapped. Stuck at work for overtime.

Keep posting bros. And stories.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.