[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5683.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5683.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
Could we get one of these going? Pic related just happened to me in class. I just glanced some girl sending a Snapchat of me over her shoulder. It happened near the beginning of class so I think it'd be cringe to confront her now. Second time it happened to me, my fault for sitting behind a roastie huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 750x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 750x652px
Why do you hate women so much anon?

Do you hate your mom? Your grandma?
>>
>>36621264
>whiteknighting this hard
lol
>>
>>36620741
Women are fucking cancer
>>
>>36621264
I've actually become more moderate over time, but that incident made me upset so I wanted to go on my favorite nepalese origami women hating board
>>
>>36621264
it's just underage angst circlejerk

just ignore it
>>
File: 1468285459541.jpg (326KB, 878x888px) Image search: [Google]
1468285459541.jpg
326KB, 878x888px
Who here GamerGate?
>>
>>36621665
>Woman hate thread
>GamerGate
Nice try Zoe
>>
>>36621264
I do hate my mom
She spent my entire childhood telling me women are superior and wishing she had an abortion she could try for a girl again
Women are fucking evil, cruel monsters that get away with so much because they have tits
>>
File: 1493330130185.png (834KB, 736x724px)
1493330130185.png
834KB, 736x724px
Why is orbiting a thing if there's an equal number of guys and girls?
>>
>>36620741
I finished school a year ago and I have to say that women shouldn't be teachers. They are so god damn lazy it is unbelievable. They try every single way to avoid teaching themselves: group working (one or maybe two guys do all the work), expert group (everyone only really understood his own topic while kmowing fuck all about others), show videos from the internet to explain something because they are too lazy and/ or stupid to do it by themselves. They can't control any class which results in children losing interest and fucking up badly. Then they always gift good grades, especially to girls, so that they won't get into any trouble with the students or their parents and simply continue that shit they call teaching. I'm sure that I myself could do the same if not better without any training as a teacher. What I also often saw is that they desperatly try to be liked by the students, by doing shitty jokes or telling stories of their private life, even though no one cares. They also often promote stuff like feminist and anti-national ideas.
I almost never saw something like this from male teachers and sadly there are (at least on my school) less and less male teachers and more and more female teachers.
>>
>>36621731
80 20 rule.
Originslalrl
>>
>>36621731
Girls are in a situation where they can be much more selective in who they date/fuck. Whether that's due to society/culture or biology or a mix, I don't feel like thinking through rn but it's typically a mix
>>
File: 20170428_142433.jpg (342KB, 1285x1650px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_142433.jpg
342KB, 1285x1650px
>>36620741
Here new Oc !!!!
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 420x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 420x587px
>>36621826
Because men over the years have realized that the (at least American) education system is beyond saving and choose to follow career paths where they can actually be useful. Take it from someone dating a fucking teacher (a female one)
Ironically I have a friend (male) who teaches but he is the cuck King of cucktown
>>
File: gL7NTbPU2TC36.gif (763KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
gL7NTbPU2TC36.gif
763KB, 500x275px
>>36620741
Tell me wether I'm delusional.
Like men, there are women out there that are good people. Kind, humble, observant, capable.
But the picture of women in the world is increasingly obscured and corrupted by corporate media. Kindness and humility doesn't sell like callousness and narcissism does. Good women rarely speak up, and are even more rarely heard nowadays. Even actively muffled.
This corrupted image will eventually start to corrupt good women themselves. All just for corporate profits.
>>
>>36621936
Hey thanks to your shitty, meaningless picture now I have one more person to hate
>>
>>36622014
>This corrupted image will eventually start to corrupt good women themselves

Believe me, it already has and is nearly irreperable
>>
>>36622014
How the fuck would you know, you virgin loser?
>>
>>36622014
>This corrupted image will eventually start to corrupt good women themselves

Like the other guy said, it already has thoroughly. Even if you find a pure qt waifu, if she consumes any modern media then she's likely to to be corrupted. It happened to my unicorn, it can happen to them all.
>>
File: 1493400458775.png (488KB, 800x480px)
1493400458775.png
488KB, 800x480px
why do young girls in America prefer feminine face over manly face on men, shit makes no sense
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (26KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
26KB, 473x355px
Thurber knew man
>>
>>36621957
Yeah for some reason I've always noticed how male teachers *unless they were a Chad coach* were a cuck. The most non assertive people out there are male teachers.
>>
>>36621264
yes, my mom literally told me she circumcised me as payback for her pregnancy.
>>
>>36622119
You can thank Disney and cartoon network for that. Girls in this generation grew up to believe the feminine face is a turn on.
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
>>36621957
I'm just pissed off because I and others in the future will get fucked. Even if current possible male teachers took the better opportunities. I mean it will surely have big negative impacts on the future when most current students are really dumb.
Almost all older male teachers I had were really based but most of them retired. I remember one young male 'teaching student' (I don't know the correct english term, they mostly took notes on how actual teachers teached and sometimes held lessons themselves, as female teachers were that lazy to let the 'teaching student' teach us) who looked likepic related and also had those stupidly big holes in his ears. He was such a cuck.
>>
>>36622119
same reason young guys in america prefer cute traps over roasties. estrogen in the food and water.
>>
>>36622072
I've seen it happen first hand.
My sister went from the greatest girl I knew to someone I'd rather not associate with. It got to the point at which her back then steady boyfriend asked her to start a life with him. A house on the countryside, kids, maybe a dog, no worries, and peace for the rest of their lives.
She turned it down to party and drink with strangers in far off lands, making sure to make the world know through social media how awesome her life was.
>>
>>36622180
>>36622189
just for that reason recently I started being vegan I have neutral face for now
>>
>>36622347
>vegan
>implying that isn't even more estrogen
>>
>>36622418
you have to adjust to trends to get the puss and with vegan diet my face isn t gonna become manly for a long time
>>
How does one find good women?
>>
>>36621826
To be fair, kids get pretty hype when you show a video. That said, teacher quality is pretty bad because smarter people opt out at every juncture.

I'll admit there's probably a special skillset to teaching little kids; explaining more complex subjects through simpler concepts is one thing, but teaching the most basic things that can't really be reduced further is another. I can explain babby's first calculus to someone who can do algebra, but what can you say to someone who doesn't get addition to help them?
>>
How many of you are just tsundere?
>>
>>36622151
I think that's just a white people problem.
My city is 95% hispanic, male teachers were assertive and strict. Even the effeminate math teacher was an excellent teacher and poked fun at students who didn't know shit
>>
>>36622187
I'm mostly certain that the English term is "Student teacher"
>>
>>36621264
>mom is a narcissistic cunt who's leeched and abused my father their entire marriage
>I'll have to deal with that shit once my dad croaks, probably end up leaving the country
>aunt is a meth addicted prstitute with 3 kids from different dads
>other aunt was a teen mother with 3 kids
>grandmother was a teen mother who abandoned her son in her home country and hasn't talked or seen him since, she's also extremely judgemental and vain
>only good grandmother died before I was born

Yes, I despise every woman in my family and it's helped reinforce my hatred for other women.
>>
>>36622119
By feminine face you mean Handsome? you fucking ugly twat
>>
File: vUc4oio.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
vUc4oio.png
643KB, 649x703px
Through my mother I discovered that women is capable of most vile crimes and later they will just do mental gymnastics to not feel guilty, they are just rotten from inside
>>
mom and grandma. only women i love.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.