[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6' manlet reporting in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

why is life so unfair? why do my genes have to be shit?
>>
>>36620651
i know you think this is a funny and original commentary on how people of average heights come to r9k to complain about how bad they have it, but on a serious note, severe discrimination is put forward against even average height men in most places in the world these days. they've tried telling me it's better in this place or this place or oh, they're so tolerant where i live but that won't make people stop viewing me as less than human, will it
it's not delusion. It is just fact. Anyone who thinks it's delusion is probably tall or sheltered
>>
also general "self loathing for having a shitty life and bad genes " thread
>>
>>36620779
op here, i am gonna admit that i didnt get the worst end of it, it could have been way worse considering that my mom is like 1,50( dont know what that is in feet) and both my parents are turkroaches. Still, nature is cruel for making bone size a factor, its just dumb
>>
It sucks being a 6'7" manlet. Girls won't even talk to you if you are under 7'.
>>
>>36620907
you have nothing to be sad or worried about. I am 173 centimeters and life is suffering. You do not know what it is like to travel the world looking for someone, anyone who likes you and will accept you as a fellow human being at the very least. You do not know what it is like to have close friends and family members tell you that you are a beta just because of your height, or that you are a disappointment. "We wanted a tall son" they say. They care about nothing else I have accomplished. Any woman averts her gaze immediately unless she is 146 cm or under. Because of society's standards that only rise by the passing year, I am destined to remain unhappy until my likely early passing. The odds are stacked entirely against me. When I was a kid I never expected this type of thing to be the reality I and others would face for such a small aspect of ourselves. When you are a child, you never except that you are destined to be treated like an object. It is simply incomprehensible.
>>
>>36620993
sorry, I meant "expect" not "except"
>>
>>36620993
But how do you explain the fact that you are the only 173cm virgin on the planet?
>>
>>36621059
I'm literally nowhere close. I assume that approximately 65-75% of the people my height and age are virgins, not counting disadvantaged countries.
>>
>>36621098
Why do you assume that? How old are you? Less than 4% are virgins at 30.
>>
Gr8 b8 fagit

Walalalala
>>
>>36621375
the only reason that consensus says less than 4% are virgins at 30 is because people either lie about their virginity or they pay for sex just so they can say they're not virgins.
>>
>>36621414
im not baiting dude, it seriously sucks when half of the males in your grade are taller than you.
>>
>6 foot
>Manlet
You're probably not 6 foot you're probably 5'9 or something that's why you feel shorter
>>
>>36620993
Dude, I don't think it's just about your height, it might be your looks too
>>
>>36622047
I've been told many times before by women and other men that it's my height and that otherwise, I look and act fine. I cannot interpret it any other way.
>>
>>36622008
yes im 6', or 183 in yuropoor measurements
>>
>mfw 5'9 and see people my height claiming they're 6'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.