[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Spanish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1505.jpg (15KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
15KB, 255x220px
>Be me
>Wagecucking at my job
>Spic customer is trying to ask a question but doesn't know how to speak American
>Another spic customer comes up and translates
>When all is said and done the translated condescendingly told me I should learn some Spanish
>"Sorry ma'am but we can't can't Make America Great Again if we're not speaking English"
>She looks horrified and walks off

Fuck Blumpf but fuck these entitled Spics who expect us to accommodate them even more.
>>
>>36619272
What do you do anon Chen
>>
Americans should speak Mohawk and Cherokee.
>>
>>36619970
Why? They lost.
>>
File: 1493087027993.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1493087027993.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
How about you step out of your comfort zone and learn another language, ese, no wonder you voted for trump
>>
>>36620005
How about you step out of the third world and learn a relevant language, Paco.
>>
>>36619970
Sekon
>>
>>36619272
>Travel/move to any country
>Don't ever bother to learn their language, expect everyone to speak English
>You're ignorant

>Move to UK
>Don't learn English
>"You need to learn Arabic"

>Move to US
>Don't learn English
>"You need to learn Spanish"

>Move to Germany
>Don't learn German
>"You need to learn Turkish"

>Move to Australia
>Don't learn English
>"You need to learn Chinese"
>>
>>36619981
Because they're cool languages and it's a bit shit that whole language families are dying out.
>>
>>36620078
Should've fought harder. Sad!
>>
>>36620059
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but if it's what I'm assuming, then I agree.

Drumpffags expect everyone else to speak "american", but REEEE everytime someone asks them to learn another language. They're basically French.
>>
>>36620059

these people are a fifth column. they take jobs, barely pay taxes, and send most of the money back to their homecountry.
>>
>>36620181
yea you re retarded
>>
>>36620181
>Drumpffags expect everyone else to speak "american", but REEEE everytime someone asks them to learn another language.
What's the problem here?
>>
File: mexicanfrog.png (93KB, 632x545px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanfrog.png
93KB, 632x545px
>>36619272
well you aren't wrong they should speak english or go back to their shack in mexico
>>
I work at a restaurant with a bunch of illegal Mexican immigrants. It's fun to learn a new language and be able to somewhat figure out what they're saying, especially since they're funny as hell and love to talk shit. It made me learn a lot about English as well, since you get an idea of which parts are Latin or Germanic based on their similarity to other languages.

I agree that it's arrogant and rude to live in a foreign country and expect them to speak your foreign language, but that doesn't mean you should limit your knowledge. If you live in the US then you should learn Spanish, not to cater to immigrants but to make yourself smarter and know more about the world.
>>
File: 1492785219052.png (218KB, 410x367px) Image search: [Google]
1492785219052.png
218KB, 410x367px
>>36620032
Nice answer, stay ignorant, ameriburger
>>
>>36620005
Not the OP

I only bother to learn languages for countries I'd like to visit, like France or Japan.

Who the fuck wants to visit Mexico or South America? No-fucking-one. Not even the people who were born there. So why the fuck would I want to learn a language that's only spoken in garbage parts of the world?
>>
>>36620542
Those deep dishes are weak by Chicago standards. Giordano's is pleb-teir.
>>
>>36620542
>wanting to visite Francekistan
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>36620686
I learned French long before the refugee crisis

I hope Le Pen fixes Paris.
>>
>>36620542
>Not visiting Spain
No te queriamos aqui de todas formas, asi que casi que mejor.
>>
>>36620833
Spain? You mean the Mexico of Europe?
>>
>>36620879
Except our crime rate is nothing like Mexico's and we are actually a very culturally rich country.
Don't talk shit of things you don't know about.
>>
>>36620946
>we are actually a very culturally rich country.
yeah, the Muslims sure did "enrich" your country back in the dark ages. But you took your country back and now you're being "culturally enriched" by gypsies.

Face it, you're poorer than Poland, you didn't fight in World War 2, and if it weren't for Gibraltar, you'd be about as relevant in world politics as Portugal.
>>
>>36620833
>we don't want you here anyway, because we're better

Did I translate that right?
>>
File: 124512365.jpg (88KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
124512365.jpg
88KB, 500x464px
>>36620078
>tfw no Nuxalk bf
>>
>>36619272
As a Hispanic that shit pisses me of. I worked hard to learn English and at first it was awkward but I got over it.I hate other Hispanics that come over here and don't even bother to learn English then depend on other people to translate.
>>
File: 1493046950968.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493046950968.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
Frankly it needs to be a law to indoctrinate immigrants with American ideology before coming in. Like deport people who dont know how to speak english or practice unamerican traditions. America has lost sight of any homogenity and now we are this cluster fuck of ethnicities demanding that americans need to cater to their ass when it should be the other way around
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.