[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are tattoos degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Tattoos can be hot on girls to a degree. Too many can be gross looking though. But how come robots hate them? Are they generate? Discuss.
>>
There is never a time when a tattoo improves a woman's appearance. Moreover they look in some way "coarse" or "rough" whereas women should be smooth.
>>
putting any artificial shit on your skin or hair is degenerate
>>
>>36619146
I that they are hot should I kms?
>>
Tattoos can be hot with a certain type of person. I have one but nobody can see it. I wouldn't reject a tatted up girl.
>>
People who like tatted-up women aren't attracted to the tattoos, but what they represent. They think the woman's "against the grain" and some type of outcast.
>>
>>36619119
I love tattoos. Let's me know exactly how slutty she is.

Caring about concepts like "degeneracy" is just a jealous contrarist cover-up for your own inadequacies.
>>
File: 1481819461754.png (1MB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1481819461754.png
1MB, 998x1096px
>>36619119
I'm not opposed to tattoos in theory, they just always look like shit. They look like someone scribbled on you, skin isn't a good canvas.
>>
>>36619166
A tattoo is a pretty textbook red flag, don't be expecting much from women who have them.
>>
>>36619185
Even that doesn't add up entirely though. Due to that fact that society has had a major shift in tattoo acceptance the whole rebellious nature of tattoos has become all but snuffed out.
>>
>>36619200
liberal bullshit the post
take your "b-but muh jealousy" projections and shove them up your ass
>>
>>36619236
>I want to fuck her.
>she won't fuck me.
>I didn't want to fuck her anyway. Bitch.
>>
>>36619146
this desu senpai

origano i think
>>
>>36619277
>I want everyone to want to fuck the same girls as I want to
>they don't
>i-it's b-because t-they are j-jealous and in d-denial!!
>>
File: 1467236889613.jpg (532KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1467236889613.jpg
532KB, 1280x1728px
A girl with a tattoo is a slut.

No exceptions.

She probably has an STD and she's certainly taken MILES of dick and will make a terrible girlfriend.
>>
>>36619119
they are degenerate, I have 2 I don't really care for them. probably never getting another one. It was just something I did when I was 19 and 20. People who get tattoos with quotes from google are idiots.
>>
>>36619119
Only hedonistic women get tattoos.

The woman in OP's pic clearly doesn't care enough to live past middle age, where her tattoos and party lifestyle will make her look terrible.

That's not my type of woman.
>>
>>36619319
You're right, she's clearly at least 14. Way outside your age range.
>>
>>36619373
show me more of your libshit butthurt
>>
>>36619119
tattoos are unlikely to be meaningful. they are likely to be regrettable. a person is free to do what they want with their body but it seems like a frivolous thing to do lacking in long term planning for the care of your body.
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>36619236
>liberal bullshit the post
zozzled
>>
Tattoo means "I put out on the first date". Therefore, of course you should date one.
>>
>>36619571
>dating whores
no thanks, I value my penis enough not to stick it in something so filthy
>>
>>36619610
Yes, vaginas are filthy. If that scares you then become gay.
>>
>>36619119
Shows hedonism, low impulse control. They're hot on a slag but you wouldn't want to touch them.
>>
I have an ass tattoo and that's all I plan on getting. It has personal meaning to me and no one is ever going to see it.
>>
>>36619667
Is it an arrow pointing towards your anus and the words "stick dick here"?
>>
If she feels a need to mark herself for others to see, she isn't worth being around for long.
Fuck her if you can but else cut her out.
She has already decided to place the recognition of others above her own self, she will sure as hell place you below it too.
>>
>>36619119

Tattoos and piercings are massive red flags, so ofc they're degenerate.
>>
>putting average drawings on your body
>>
>>36619119
tattoos with actual strong meaning can be good

most tattoos are done by stupid people who don't understand what they are putting on their bodies.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.