[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1461066553724.png (22KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1461066553724.png
22KB, 511x511px
Haven't posted on 4chan for years. Figured it was time to write some shit down.

>Be me
>22, lost virginity at 16, had three serious girlfriends, but single for four years at this point.
>Am an avid gamer and a /fit/izen, friends mostly live quite far away so use Discord to communicate mostly.
>Know a girl that lives on the other side of the world from gaming, she's pretty cool. (Murrican chick, 4'11", brunette, beautiful green eyes.)
>See some depressing Facebook posts.
>ask her what's going n
>She broke up with her ex, he was abusive towards her. Kicked her out of the hosue. She lives with her parents now.
>Whiteknight the shit out of her, try to make her feel better. Share my steam account with her through steam family share to give her 300 new games.
>She's happy, calls me a really nice guy.
>We keep talking on Facebook messenger, even deep into the night etc.
>Flirting happens.
>Tell her I think she's cute but I don't do long distance.
>We both understand, it never works anyway.
>We keep talking daily, even invite her into my friend's discord.
>She starts getting really cute and needy, hearts in almost every message.
>calls me perfect, lolno. Am about a 7/10 at best.
>we laugh at each others jokes. pretty obvious we would be dating at this point if it wasn't for the distance.
>suggest I come visit her in America for a holiday.
>She's excited about the idea.
>a few months later, still talking on a daily basis, lots of flirting and nudes traded.
>stay in america with qt, first night had 0 hours of sleep, fucking non-stop.
>stay for 2 months, basically a real couple by now, super clingy and cute, have gaming setups next to each other, amazing sex.
>Have to move back.
>Heartbreaking goodbye, feels empty and lonely on the way home.
>feel depressed when I get home, from facebook messages I can tell she's depressed as well, not being together anymore.
Cont.
>>
File: 1466654290726.jpg (9KB, 257x217px) Image search: [Google]
1466654290726.jpg
9KB, 257x217px
>Decide to look into solutions for moving her here.
>thing is, she's only 18. I'm 22.
>I would move to murrica but to stay there for any longer than I already have would mean that I'd have to marry her, which is a little unsettling.
>Look into moving her here.
>She can stay here for 3 months before needing an extended visa
>After a few weeks, she moves here.
>We live together in my apartment for 3 months, most amazing time of my life.
>Wifey breakfast in bed, wake up to BJs, sex is amazing especially since she's so smol.
>cleans in my apartment and plays vidya while I'm at work
>always as happy as a puppy when I get home
>cooks dinner too
>perfect life, pretty much.
>at the end of the third month have to get her a new visa
>hard to get a proper visa for her, she wants to get into streaming to bring in some money, I have some experience in that and can help her set it up.
>Ask her is she wants to get married so she can live with me and doesn't have to go back alone
>she says yes
>two years later
>we have a nice 4 room apartment together
>making a comfortable living.
>We play vidya together all the time
>sex is still great
>I'm going to be a dad in a few months.
>mfw
>>
That was an emotional rollercoaster. Happy for you anon, well done!
>>
fuck off

why would you come here and make me feel bad
>>
How the fuck do people read long ass green texts? Life's too short to waste time on such time wasting bullshit
>>
>>36617926
This is the end of your story, right? Nothing bad happens, right?
>>
>>36618007
fuck you nigger
don't tell me how to waste my life
>>
>>36617974
It's not meant to make you feel bad anon. It's never too late to change, and you never know what you're gonna get. I went from not having a gf and basically having no joy in life to connecting with a girl on the other side of the world, beating all the odds of a long distance relationship and ended up together. It's never too late. You know how hard it was to get the money to get to America? That shit's expensive, intercontinental flights. But if you keep pushing yourself and dedicate yourself to something, something amazing can happen that's bound to change your life forever.
>>
>>36618039
>22, lost virginity at 16, had three serious girlfriends

We are nothing alike
>>
>>36618011
Well there's been plenty of bad shit in my life, and it was a pretty rocky road getting to where we are today. You never know what life throws at you. My dad died of cancer at 44, so life can always go to shit at any turn. But I prefer not to think about that now and just enjoy the position I'm currently in. Life isn't without it's problems but it can be really beautiful sometimes.
>>
>>36617889

Stopped reading at
> lost virginity at 16

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>36618039
>>36618064
This

This is just a regular normie story. Nothing inspirational or hopeful here. At most it's just more depressing. Fuck off DISGUSTING normie.
>>
>>36618064
The only reason I had any game was blind luck. My previous GFs weren't any better than 6-7/10s either. And they all ended badly. Overall not a good experience anyway.
I'm not comparing myself to you either. I'm just hoping to inspire you, and get this off my chest. It feels weird returning here after years of not going on here.
>>
>>36618119
You blind luck through losing virginity

You don't blind luck losing virginity at 16 and have 3 serious girlfriends in 2 fucking years

Sure, maybe it ended bad. But I'd give fucking anything just for anyone to hold me.

It's not inspiring, its more like bragging
>>
>>36618082
I'm not a normie. I'm a diagnosed aspie and my gf had clinical depression when we met. Most of my youth was spent on 4chan and playing video games. Never really go out, no parties, nothing. Only a few real friends. And I've been a NEET for like a year when I was in my early 20's.
>>
Hey, I'm glad you got better Op. Congratulations on your kid. I hope things go well.
>>
>>36618161
Thanks man. I hope so too. Reading posts like these made me feel liek you'd have to be special or something to find happiness in life, but you have to actually try hard and risk stuff (like risking my comfortable life in my home country to leave for the USA) to find unexpected happiness.
>>
>>36618158
Alright let's break it down Chad

>diagnosed aspie
>had three serious girlfriends
Discrepancy detected
>Know a girl
>See some depressing Facebook posts
>ask her
>Whiteknight
>diagnosed aspie
Discrepancy detected
>Flirting
>diagnosed aspie
Discrepancy detected
>Tell her I think she's cute
>We keep talking daily
>diagnosed aspie
Discrepancy detected

You're just Chad with mild aspergers. You're nothing alike. You know how to talk to girls, you have confidence. Now go kill yourself. You bragging cunt. Thanks for reminding me how utterly despicable normies are
>>
>>36618235
I noticed something as well

If she was 18 when you wanted to move her to your country, and before that she had a bf that kicked her out of her house? Did she move out at 16/17? What the fuck

This whole story smells like bullshit
>>
This is pathetic. You are such a faggot that you needed to share your story. You are so desperate for attention that you came here to make people angry just for that attention.
Well i'm not going to do that. I won't dignify you with a (you) and i'm not going to get mad. You are a normie and always have been so you won't care how many people she's slept with.

Sage thread.
>>
>>36618192
Nah man, I gave up on life entirely. I don't really have a reason to live. As a result, I'm happy.
>>
>>36618285
SHe lived with her ex in Las Vegas to go to school there, when they broke up she moved back with her parents in Tahoe. She was 17 at the time.

>>36618387
If that works for you, go for it. Personally I think breathing for the sake of breathing is not happiness.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.