[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost died

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ohshit.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>be me
>post phone number on here for a laugh
>some guy phones
>he lives in the same city as me
>speak for half an hour
>he's pretty chill
>gives me some life advice, some potential routes to escape to normiehood
>He calls again the next day
>"what's up" "how's it going" all that stuff
>I'm at the shop
>asks me to pick him up some stuff and drop it off as I'd be driving past his place anyway
>"sure why not"
>he tells me where he lives
>I go to the street, as I'm approaching some creepy guy in an old tracksuit is staring at me
>I've told him what I'm wearing, if that's him he'll stop me
>as soon as I walk past he runs inside
>I get a text
>"You walked right past me"
>ok so it is him, don't know what I was expecting
>I buzz his flat to get in and he opens the door
>as soon as I step in I realise wtf I'm doing and freeze
>consider running away
>I'm wearing motorcycle gear with armour plating and boots with steel round the edges, if he tries anything I should be ok
>step in and dump his stuff
>he invites me to sit down
>has one of those beds that stands up against the wall, but it's down
>"yeah that's usually up"
>redflag.jpg
>chat for about 10 minutes, he's ok, kind of spergy but then again what would you expect?
>I found it a little weird how he kept telling me I'm attractive
>"I need to ask you if something is gay"
>"ok?"
>"Is it gay to dress up like a girl for the amusement of other guys?"
>pic related
>"yep, that's pretty gay"
>"Is that the sort of thing you're into? Maybe I could go put it on, I look way better as a girl"
>suddenly realise why the bed is down
>he wants to dress up like a girl and have me fuck him
>P I C R E L A T E D
>got out of there as fast as I could
>jumped on motorbike, away within three seconds
>ran three red lights on the way home

I honestly don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't that

He's probably reading this. I think I'm going to die. ;~;
>>
File: 1493270919229.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493270919229.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>36617741
Top kekka
You did the right thing, Anon
>>
File: images (12).jpg (5KB, 208x154px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
5KB, 208x154px
>ran three red lights

Good greentext, but damn yo, hes not the terminator
>>
>>36617741
you didn't almost die, you missed your chance to pound a qt's boipucci though
>>
Was he a qt? Please respond
>>
>>36617741
I don't know why you ran from me so quickly, I hadn't asked anything bad. A simple 'no' would have sufficed.

I do look way better as a girl, you might have even liked me...

And you didn't almost die. Stop embellishing.
>>
>>36617741
I'm not going to kill you bro don't worry. you were quite handsome when we met, I just wanted to maybe suck your dick that's all. I understand if you're not into it though.
>>
>>36617845
no, bald, moved in a really creepy way, grabbed his chest and cried out in pain every thirty seconds and can't roll cigarettes, definitely not a qt
>>
>>36617741
Kek anon. Haven't seen a good greentext in a whyle. I would've never walked in to his house.
>>
>>36617932
I would have nope'd the fuck out of there when I saw a creepy guy in a tracksuit who then runs inside to text me instead of talking to me like a normal human being
>>
>>36617960
Hahaha yeah what was that all about? Did he not want him to realize that he was unattractive till he was in arms distance from him? That's really sketchy.
>>
Haha, now you realise that all those people posting about "cute femboys" are creepy 50 year old guys.
>>
This thing of """"""""fembois"""""""""" are just sexless people who would fuck or be fucked for anything um the world
>>
You didn't almost die you stupid fucking drama queen. He's probably just a lonely guy who wanted some love, that's all.
>>
You are right. I am reading this.

Stay where you are. I'm coming.

Don't resist. We will be friends.
>>
File: 1490708286962.jpg (249KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1490708286962.jpg
249KB, 1203x1447px
>>36618477
Timestamp with the bed down to prove you're the real one. STAY AWAY FROM OP
>>
>>36618730
thank you anon-kun, you make me feel so safe
>>
>>36617741
dood that's scary af, what a creep
>still, wth did u expect from an /r9k/ poster?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.