[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a few more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0734.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.png
35KB, 632x852px
>23
>6'1
>Slim and athletic
>Med student
>rich parents
>getting laid has never been easier

>one problem
>3 inch penis
>erect
>every girl I score disappears and blocks me the day after we bang
>cannot get anyone to stay
>no friends because I'm shy and insecure
>cannot convince girls to stay with money because they're also from a rich background

>tfw I'd give anything for a few more inches
>>
>>36617248
get a poor gf then
>>
>>36617272
Tried that, she was ice cold with me and made it obvious that she's staying for the shit i buy for her and made sex dull and dead

Didn't last 3 weeks
>>
Meanwhile on the opposite spectrum.
>25 year old KHV with zero friends
>5'10"
>dumb as bricks
>college dropout, shut in
>8"x5.5" dick
Funny how things work out. Its almost like benis size has zero relevance in real life.
>>
>>36617248

There are surgeries you could get. They might make your dick useless, but at this point what do you have to lose?
>>
>>36617248
If you are athletic you can't be a robot. Period
>>
>>36617248
I have a 7 inch peepee. I too have shit life though. Inches won't help try being more adept during social situations. Your peenie won't matter if you're entertaining and rich.
>>
>>36617248
It's cause your genetics suck ass you future cuck. Stop bitching and buy a huge strap on that you can use to dog pound the shit out these hoes. The fact that you mentioned your money is another reason your dick is tiny LML
>>
>>36617248

Just find a gold digger girlfriend, there's plenty available here if you're curious
>>
>>36617248
Time to buy a penis extension sleeve and accept that thats the only way you'll ever please a woman
>>
File: 1493182142336-r9k.jpg (27KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
1493182142336-r9k.jpg
27KB, 583x616px
>19
>6'0
>skeleton but dress good and have a nice face
>math student
>rich parents
>7x5'5" penor

>KHHV who has never been asked out
>>
im 19 f and open to any rich bf
no sex tho, only bjs
>>
>>36617248
My Chin is too large
>>
>>36617842
Post weight height and ethnicity, you have to be willing to relocate and do all house chores too.
>>
>>36617829
Im shaking cause you just described me.

Btw OP try lerning to please them with your hands etc. not that I would know cause I'm just a virgin
>>
>>36617908
chubby
5'4"
black

im not relocating or doing chores. im a gf not a maid
>>
>>36617929

Whores get money for giving oral sex, no girlfriends
>>
How big are your hands?

I have a 4 inch dick but I'm also a whale so I figure a bunch of fat is holding it back but my hands are tiny for being 6'0.

I heard a lot of people say that if your hands are small so is your dick. I'm afraid if I lose the weight I'll still have a small dick so what's the point.

My dick is 4X4.
>>
>>36617969
you're supposed to give me gifts not hand me money after bjs
>>
>>36617929
Ahaha, fucking nigress thinks she's worth shit.
Whites
Asians
Anything not listed
Fembois
Nigresses

And you're fat + other limitations, richest you'll get will be some wagecuck making 60k a year stupid thot.

>sheeit imma gee ef I ain no slave
Gfs have sex with their emplo... I mean bfs.
So you thunk anyone wants some stupid ass fat nigger following them around because they're rich and giving them the occasional bj?

The acceptable answer is:
Skinny
White/Asian
5"3-5"5
I will relocate and do all/some chores
>>
>>36617972
Cube dick lmao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.