[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone a dick to me? I'm literally so nice it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3174.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.png
10KB, 216x233px
Why is everyone a dick to me? I'm literally so nice it's unreal. For example I found a bottle of vodka with a few shots left in it and I thought of my friend and was like "oh that guy likes vodka I'll just give him this he's seemed stressed lately" then they just yell at me and treat me like shit and make condensending remarks.

Like wtf am I doing wrong. I've literally never met another person who thinks of others and goes out of their way to help people and I'm the one person to do it and everyone treats me like shit and says they hate me behind my back. Why?
>>
We're only getting your side of the story. I wonder what an impartial observer would say.
>>
It's seen as weakness and you will be mercilessly exploited for being kind.

Also you seem a bit spergy, one does not typically gift another person a random open container of vodka.

Start being selfish OP, you deserve it.
>>
>>36616195
Nah everyone's just a dick head I just give off an aura. Fuck it I give up.

>>36616229
This is the true answer and I live in a small town and this place is prison essentially vodka, weed, cigarettes, and drugs are the currency here

That probably has something to do with it too. I live in an outdoor prison.
>>
EU or NA?

Origianalando comment yes
>>
>>36616394
USA but this place is like Eastern Europe. Like if it was war torn and there was barely any government or police. Also everyone's satanic and we have the highest tax rates in the country and highest rates of poverty.
>>
>>36616440
Sounds like my hometown in Swedistan.

Smallest town in the county, yet highest immigration etc. Started to fuck shit up a few years ago and now we don't even have any police there lol.. open beatings and carry etc
>>
>>36616165
I'm like you OP. I usually go out of my way for others but don't get the same back.

Maybe we should be friends. Texas?
>>
>>36616490
t. Amerifat who gets all his world knowledge from /pol/
>>
>>36616377
Yar there's your problem. Everyone around you is playing a game, and you suck at it. They don't want you as a team mate. Go somewhere else, they will never appreciate you.
>>
You were probably abused as a kid and something deep inside you seeks to be in that exact same situation again and again.

Also you have absolutely no self respect and you probably hate yourself quite a bit.
>>
>>36616634
How can I be choosing this? I live in a small town with no people these people I'm forced to hang out with.
>>
>>36616746
You are not forced to do anything. You are not forced to hang out with anyone. You are not forced to stay in your little town. You are free. And yet you get yourself in these situations over and over again and all you do is whine about it.
>>
>>36616770
I cut all those fuckers off and they have no friends because they treat everyone like that. The reason why I get along with them is because we're the only poor outcasts here. I can't leave because I'm poor with no car and I want to live in a major city and can't.

Anything else dr Phil?
>>
File: 1492060441970.jpg (58KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1492060441970.jpg
58KB, 592x592px
>>36616165
Let me educate you through the means of example:
>sit hours on Taiwanese kneeslapping forum looking through motivational posts and hoarding pics of cyot doggos
>be high on morale and in charitable mood
>haul your fat ass to nearest grocery store, looking for ways of "helping" poor society
>remember that your black neighbor was arguing with his "bitch" last night
>poor guy must be frustrated and hungry
>soooo damn hungry
>you eat a few burgers on your way back, cause hunger is a bitch
>as you reminded how bad hunger feels, a lone tear run down your massive cheek
>knock on neighbor's door, trying to contain your anxiety that was passed to you by your father's genes
>your neighbor, your fine "nigga", opens door simultaneously trying to hold off his easily excited dog
>your eyes swell with tears, when you see that he's still wearing his suit
>obviously he just came back, rejected at job interwiev again - a pain you know all too well
>He says something eerily resembling "Yes, hello? How can I help?", but you don't speak ooga-booga, so you can't be sure
>It was an interaction, however, so it activated you anxiety
>you mumble something along the lines of " m-my...fucking nigger...", shove watermelon and grape juice in his hands and waddle away
>a few days later you hear him talking with his "bitch" in his backyard
>he seems calm and that means that your gifts helped
>feeling proud, you listen closely to their conversation
>apparently, you're horrible racist person
>what an ungrateful nigger
>>
>>36616165
>I stole/scavenged a mostly empty bottle of alcohol from god knows where and tried giving it to my "friend" who's probably sick of my shit by now
>>
if everyone treats you like a dick, that just means you have a dick face

get plastic surgery
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.