[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make real life friends? Non-meme answers pls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do you make real life friends?

Non-meme answers pls
>>
just be yourself
as long as you are handsome Chad
you will do just fine
>>
>>36615457
My best answer and what works to me is be nice. Give handshakes when appropriate after asking their name.
>>
>>36615457

What are your interests? Even if they are introverted like gaming, there's probably still a few LAN centres/tabletop cafes in your town where you can go along to.

Or pick up a new hobby, like the gym. Find someone else who is of the same skill level as you and ask them if they can watch your form or give you a spot.
>>
I am autistic but I think I have figured it out. I find that first you must lower your defenses by laughing a lot about what the other person says.
I try to control my hand flapping, talk about the weather and the news a lot, and it goes fine.

I think I might have made some friends already.
>>
what is friendship supposed to do?
what is the purpose of it?
>>
File: IMG_9224.jpg (48KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9224.jpg
48KB, 427x231px
I have absolutely nothing positive to contribute to this thread. Pic related
>>
>>36615519
>What are your interests? Even if they are introverted like gaming, there's probably still a few LAN centres/tabletop cafes in your town where you can go along to

Came here to post this. Gym is okay in theory, in practice I always worried too much about how I looked/what I was doing.

You could also try something completely out of the blue as far as hobbies goes like joining a hiking or rock climbing club. Always the risk of you dropping spaghetti everywhere, but that's true anywhere, and if it works out you'll have a pool of people you can meet as well as getting a bit more fit.
>>
>>36615457
Read
>>36615519
Gym is really great for meeting people. Ask around for help getting fit, most gum people are friendly and willing to help someone making a genuine effort
>>
what do when have nothing to say?
>>
>>36615980
Thats why bonding over hobbies is good, always a fallback to use for conversation.
>>
Friends are like currency. You need friends to make friends. Also the older you are the harder it is to make real friends. Your best bet if you're still young is to find a job somewhere where you're forced into proximity with other young people for extended periods of time. You will have to be extremely proactive in your socializing too. Invite people to do things and never turn down a social gathering. I'll warn you though, no matter how great you think may be getting along with them, there's no guarantee they'll give a shit about you in the long run

>t. Anon who shunned social interaction in high school so left with no friends, eventually got a job at a place staffed by dozens upon dozens of young people who socialized outside of work. Got invited to parties and events and just to chill outside of working hours, hung out all the time and genuinely felt like Id made friends. Left and after 3 months stopped having any contact with them.

Now I'm back to square 1 and wondering what it means, and if I'm really meant to have friends at all. Feels like ever since growing up being a loner has always been what 'fit' best.
>>
>>36615457
Waste the fucking time of your life doing things for them to keep them around you so you don't feel lonely and shit
>>
>>36615595
create intimacy
>>
>>36615457
Having the same interests seems to work really well.
>>
>>36616331
Didn't work with me desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.