[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ vidya bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7528.jpg (17KB, 339x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7528.jpg
17KB, 339x434px
Let's have an /r9k/ vidjew games thread: no normshits allowed

I'll start: is this basically the most Robot game in existence?

You play as an autistic hairlet robot who goes to normie parties and social events, and unleashes his supreme gentlefury on roasties

>>
My vote goes toward Hatred. Pretty fun game.

I really, really want to play Watch Dogs 2 but I'm a poorfag neet
>>
>>36614827
I'd say Dead Space

You just some average guy who fights monster while trying to forget about that one girl and then you fight even more monsters and you don't even care anymore but you still can't get the girl but then when you finally do she leaves you and then everyone hates you but you're still fighting monsters. For robots these monsters are metaphorical of course.
>>
>>36614827
>unleashes his supreme gentlefury on roasties
Enjoying your "psychopathic mass murderer" rank?
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>36614827
I feel like this game deserves being a robot game.

You play as an antisocial robot struggling with schizophrenia while trying to survive in a world ravaged by disease.
>>
File: 1488656447565.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1488656447565.gif
24KB, 60x95px
>>36614912
>Hatred
Pretty shit game on twin stick shooter standards
The novelity is what made the game, and it faded quickly
First Watch Dogs was pretty good though
>>
>>36615115
Yeah, I had Watch Dogs 1 in my library for awhile and I just finished it recently
>ywn have a smart phone that can hack stoplights and bridges
>>
>>36614827
Hitman absolution is awesome.

If you haven't done a playthrough where you kill everyone on every level without being seen, leaving your target until last, then you are a noob scrub and you ain't mah nigguh
>>
File: SocialInteraction.jpg (53KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
SocialInteraction.jpg
53KB, 460x215px
Social Interaction Trainer because of obvious reasons
>>
File: normality robot.png (147KB, 1032x686px) Image search: [Google]
normality robot.png
147KB, 1032x686px
Have you guys played this old adventure game called Normality? You play as this weird guy who lives alone in his filthy apartment in a town full of "norms". When I played this for the first time I was pretty shocked how much of the /r9k/ lingo can be found from this game that was made 15 years before 4chan even existed!

Early in the game it's revealed that the "norms" use "robots" to do their dirty work.
>>
File: normality chad.png (81KB, 1032x686px) Image search: [Google]
normality chad.png
81KB, 1032x686px
>>36615192
>norm power
>chad rules

Coincidence?!! Is meme magic real?
>>
File: normality boyfriend.png (139KB, 1032x686px) Image search: [Google]
normality boyfriend.png
139KB, 1032x686px
>>36615200
You get brutally rejected the only time you approach a qt grill.
>>
>>36615192
>>36615200
What the fuck? Was this a prophetic warning of things to come?
>>
>>36614827
Everlasting summer
>main character is a depressed russian autist
>spends his free time browsing dvach (russian 4chan)
>watches anime
>neet or works minimum wage
>transported back in time to soviet summer camp
>>
>>36615200
>>36615221
Jesus christ why haven't I heard of this before?
Is it worth playing?
>>
File: normality.png (132KB, 1032x686px) Image search: [Google]
normality.png
132KB, 1032x686px
>>36615262
I had good time playing it. If you're into point'n'click adventures even a little bit, its worth checking out. It has this really comfy cheesy 90s feeling through the whole game.
>>
Bird assassin, this horrid Xbox 360 Store side stroller where u play as a redneck who had his "pa" killed right in front of him by an ostrich. You go to war with birds to get revenge. Level by level butchering hundreds of different birds, chickens, big chickens, suicide bomber chickens and other birds. The graphics are shit the "animations" if you wanna call they that are hilariously bad. The dialogue is funny and the bird massacring is some how very fulfilling and this was probably one of the best free low quality games I've ever played and I have it to thank for many great nights having a laugh, about how bad this game is but still liking it with my good friend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.