[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get BTFO roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1493353355902.png (559KB, 640x726px) Image search: [Google]
1493353355902.png
559KB, 640x726px
Get BTFO roastie
>>
Why is Swedish in quotes?

what the fuck are those things called? Not quotes... ' this thing
>>
>>36613796
apostrophes m8
>>
>>36613796
Probably because her father was a Chilean political refugee and muh purity
>>
>>36613790
Why are there exclamation points used?
>>
>>36613796
Callled single quotes, grammar nazis will tell you they are bad, and won't Listen when you tell them over wise because they are blockheads, but the truth is they are fine when you are implying, being faciuous
>>
u guys see the vid pretty fuck up she gets shot not beheaded but she was raped sadly guess /pol/ was right burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>36613967
>over wise
>blockheads
>>
>>36613790
Wow she looks almost exactly like my Algebra teacher expect she was from Poland, I think. Very svelte and so damn pretty.
>tfw still fell asleep in her class
>still fap to the memory of her bending over infront of you while helping another student
>...and of that time she touched your shoulder
>tfw that was 7 damn yurrs ago.
>>
>>36613790
thank god originally
>>
>>36614140
My shoulder I mean't she did all that shit to ME.
SHUT THE FUCK UP IM SLURPY.
>>
>>36614180
R yu ok?
>>
>>36613980
>pol was right
Wanna know how I can tell you're still a teenager?
>>
>>36614200
Eh, sleepy but not really sleepy in the sense that I'm not tired but I've been here for going on 5 hours now and the fucking suns coming up now...god, i hope the Army works out.
>>
>>36614204
while it's better than being a 25+ year old virgin like you so piss of back to tumblr
>>
>>36614200
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK THAT AND SAY NOTHING BACK AFTER I RESPOND HREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIEINAFIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36614274
Three strikes in one post. Good job, Billy.
>>
>>36614279
Fuck sorry, brosephine. Got a lot on my mind ya know. You know I'm here for you. Brobots! Roll out!
>>
>>36614457
Thanks brosephiroth. It means alot, you know. Been here for going on six hours now and it's getting hard now that that boards are slowing down. Well, atleast I met a girl here, maybe.
>>
>>36614528
>>36614457
I meant ask what's on your mind. If you wanted to talk about it, I mean. No worries if you don't brotunda
>>
>Be white feminist
>Go to someone elses country in Africa
>Tell them men bad women good
>Get killed

When will roasties learn? People don't like being told by complete foreigners that they need to be bossed around.
>>
>>36614588
Roasties and leftists are the most sheltered people on the fucking planet. They actually think people in shithole countries actually identify with the garbage they talk about with their faggot friends at their local Starbucks
>>
>>36614588
I don't think that was what happened. She was in Africa for something totally unrelated to her feminist political beliefs. The guy who made that post just decided to point out that "a feminist got her nigger head cut off in Africa! HAHAH!"

Truth is, she was just at work doing her job and got kidnapped by rebels:
>The United Nations has said it was horrified by a grisly video screened by the government of Democratic Republic of Congo that appeared to show the murder of two UN investigators.
>American Michael Sharp, Swedish-Chilean dual national Zaida Catalan and their interpreter Betu Tshintela were kidnapped on 12 March while on a mission to the Kasai Central province, where rebels have intensified an anti-government insurgency in recent weeks that has left dozens dead on both sides. Their bodies were found two weeks later.
>>
>>36614863
But-but-but the lefties are sheltered children and all that
>>
>>36614863

What do you believe she was there for, then? A holiday?
>>
>>36613790

All of the political talking heads you see in the media are tranny monsters. Look at the massive feminine forehead, and shallow eyes on the thing on the right. Is that really a man? The "woman" has more masculine facial features and forehead. They make the news up, to control us.
>>
>>36614897
Did you just not bother to read the post or something?
>>
>>36614931

The post says....

>She was in Africa for something totally unrelated to her feminist political beliefs...

Doesn't specify what she was there for. I've looked up a few articles, and this is what I've found:

"Pair were investigation violation of UN arms embargo in DRC's Kasai region"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

Whether she was actually there specifically at that time to promote feminism or not, the UN and agencies like it are very explicitly feminist, and they have a lot of UN feminist activism in the Congo. How do you think it feels to be a Congolese man and get told what to do by a Sweden feminist who has "Let go, let goddess" on her instagram page where she posts photos of her exotic activist lifestyle? Do you remember what happened with European colonialism in Congo in the past? This is just a modern incarnation. She has no place being there, especially not as a woman, especially not as a feminist woman.

I don't get that upset when chauvinistic people get killed.
>>
File: vvv.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vvv.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>36613790
nice belly original3
>>
>>36615165
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

Same exact that I was pulling from, coincidentally. Literally the second line.
>Pair were investigating violation of UN arms embargo in DRC's Kasai region
>>
>>36613980
Link to the very original vid?
>>
>>36615238

Let me recap then:

>I post a comment
>You respond with a comment saying she was in Africa for "something totally unrelated", without specifying what she was there for
>I ask you what she was there for
>You ask me did I read your post
>I point out that I've read your post but that you didn't specify. I then quote from the Guardian article showing what they were apparently there for
>You then quote the exact same article and exact same line that i've quoted

You need to think before your post, dude.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (70KB, 1869x246px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70KB, 1869x246px
>>36615290
Here. Made easier for underage reading comprehension tutorial.
>>
>>36615342

Dude you are being obtuse. I read your post. The sections that you've underlined do not state what she was there for specifically, does it? "UN mission" can be a variety of things, not just feminist activity. Are you just trying to derail the thread? I've also already done your work and quoted what she was allegedly there for, so there's no need for you to keep wasting time with your foolishness, like posting the exact line that I quoted again.

Once again, we've established that in this case she was apparently in that region for a 'non feminist' issue, but she was there on behalf of the UN - a feminist organisation, she's openly a feminist. The UN are a sort of neo-colonialist organisation in Africa, they boss people around and misandry is one of the major tools they use to justify this - both to Europeans and to the people they boss around, it's no different to the old colonial Africa where the administrators were always justify it on "mistreatment of women" "we're bringing civilisation!" etc. Do you think it's ok that Congolese men get disrespected and bullied by this roastie from Sweden?
>>
>>36615478
Since when does the United goddamn Nations have anything to do with feminist activities?
>>
File: photo.jpg (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
>>36615832

>being this ignorant of history and politics.
>>
>>36615854
Wow ok. So you're just complete goon. What a waste of time.
>>
>>36614274
Reported and deported.
>>
>>36613790
Those africans dindu nuffin, they good boys who needed to kill someone cuz of dem boring days n shit.
>>
if you burn the coal
you will have to pay the toll
inevitably
>>
>>36615894

>Since when does the UN have anything to do with feminist activities
>Here's a logo from a major agency of the UN dedicated to feminist activities
>goon

What exactly do you want here?
>>
>>36615988
she wasn't there under the guise of the female wing of the un. She was literally investigating arms. Goon.
>>
>>36616031

Ok but take a moment and think about things... the UN has a MAJOR AGENCY dedicated to promoting feminism. Do you think that the ideas and values that created this agency are somehow complete compartmentalised from the rest of the UN as an agency? Are you that dumb? The UN is absolutely rife with feminism, it's almost it's MAIN underlying quality.

Do you think the fact that this woman was an outspoken feminist (she literally has screenshots from her workplace showing 'gender mainstreaming' conferences which were probably held by the UN, and she has little motivational posters talking about 'patriarchy') was hire by the UN might not reflect something about the UN as an institution?
>>
>>36614682
fucking this
while theyre all on macs and iPhones tuned into CNN
>>
File: b74.png (204KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
b74.png
204KB, 600x528px
>>36614204
Even a broken clock is right twice a day current pol is no longer worth a visit however
>>
>>36614204
>taking the internet this seriously
top kekefsdfdsfds
>>
>>36615252
Video https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/
>>
>>36613790
why the !

seems a little mean
>>
>>36617721

That looks kinda chaotic. One minute they are having a discussion with the niggers, then someone unloads (scaring even the nigs they were talking to).

I think, most likely, one of the nigs "jumped the gun" and cocked up their choreographed photo op.
>>
>>36617721
crazy to see how a forum full of people who get off to people being killed are so much more civil and diplomatic in their discourse about what happened. Here it's nothing but throwing around the nigger word.
>>
>>36619349
>throwing around the nigger word.
Hellorino redditerino
>>
>>36619420
How many years underage are you?
>>
>>36613790
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36619460
Well, nigger, I'm not underage at all, nigger, I am infact probably older than, nigger, the average age of this here board, nigger.
>>
File: 56789.gif (261KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
56789.gif
261KB, 148x111px
>>36619349
This is bait.

orrigaaanilo
>>
>>36619197
Maybe Jamal was angry he was put last in line to rape her and was left with a loose cum-stained pussy.
>>
>>36617721
Browsing that website's homepage made me sick... literally sick, I think I might vomit.
>>
>>36613790
>leftist pushing for "equality"

anyone got more info on this? All I read is that they were confirmed killed.
>>
is there a /pol/ thread on this yet?
>>
>>36620609
Teach yourself how to operate google:
Zaida Catalan was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).
>>
Lefties at it again lol
>>
Why are niggers such fucking animals?
>>
>>36619480
so 12?
>>
>>36617721
> It's very shitty to see good people like this killed by pieces of human garbage. It's so hard to watch this and tussle with the reality that we are the same species as them and they are just ignorant, rotten, and defective humans. They are the ones that went wrong, but they are us and we are them. Humanity is molded in so many disgusting ways, and in so many beautiful ways... It's like there's a balance, and here we see a perfect black and white example of good vs evil. Luck of the draw I guess. The only thing I know is that you won't ever find me fuckin around in the Congo trying to make a difference. I've seen that movie, and gorillas with laser guns is where I draw the line.
Edgy...
>>
>>36621888
That is both poignant and humorous. You have shitty taste and also don't seem to understand how to use the word 'edgy'.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.