[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally fell for the coffee meme Feels good man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: hmM6meEh3f-6.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmM6meEh3f-6.png
19KB, 300x250px
>Finally fell for the coffee meme

Feels good man
>>
get on the cappuccino you pleb
>>
>>36613648
For a week, after that you'll hardly feel anything unless you overdose.
>>
>>36613707
I'll get one later lad
>>
>>36613817
good one laddy
>>
>>36613648
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? FUCK YOU IN 10 DAYS YOU'LL DIE!
>>
>>36613953
Fucking kek

No I won't
>>
>>36613945
That's mate, when should I get one? I will literally get one when you tell me and post proof
>>
>>36613976
depends you just get up have u had coffee yet and do you have shit to do
>>
Tea is better and doesn't make your rectum explode.
>>
>>36614006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJWwcbhkrbA

Forgot vid.
>>
>>36614006
tea is good shitone about the coffee making ur asshole loose
>>
>>36614005
I'm in work mate. It's 10.44, I had a flat white at half nine
>>
>>36614061
a fellow britbong then have a cheeky cappuccino at 12 or 1 for a little pick me up
>>
>>36614151
Sweet mate. Nice one. Am actually in Ireland but same thing really in honesty.

If this thread is still alive I'll post pic
>>
>>36614196
u better potato kin also i grew up in derry
>>
>>36614234
I originally from London anyway lad.

Shit, got to wait at least any hour for my Cappuccino
>>
>>36614278
why u in ireland and you a shitskin
>>
>>36614305
Work and relations
>>
>>36613707
>cappuccino
I had one today however black coffee with a finger of milk is best
>>
>>36613648
why is the coffee a normie meme? I really like the taste and it's dirt cheap. $.10 for a one-time use instant coffee
>>
>>36614475
Fuck sake mate get with it
>>
>>36614719
>I really like the taste
you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>36614777
Nice trips.

Coffee is the one mate, maybe you should end it?
>>
>>36613707
>cappucino
Drink budget espresso (moka pot) by the liter, it's the only way
>>
>>36613648
>he hasn't taken the orange pill
I only sleep 4 hours a night and work 10 hour days. Still dull of energy.
>>
>>36614777
You didn't explain why, tripsget.
>>
>>36615418
He's just a faggot that hasn't experienced the coffee meme and is angry with life
>>
>>36614234
You still want a pic mate

You there mate
>>
>>36614006

Tea is faggy piss water.

Also coffee being a diuretic is a good thing. You can wake up, drink a cup, have a morning poo and go about your business feeling cleansed.
>>
>>36616204
So fucking true.

I do like a good cup of tea though.

I can seriously relate to your view on shitting
>>
>>36613710
Hardly feeling anything is good though. Take it from me, the guy who used to chug a 2 liter of mountain dew every day. Overdosing is fun sometimes. Other times it just ramps up your fucking anxiety. I don't do that shit anymore. I quit caffeine two years ago but since I started working I'm back on it. One cup of coffee a day when I wake up. Nothing more nothing less. Still helps me get my ass out of bed. But I am not constantly ramping up the dosage and developing tolerance at higher dosages. That shit is really stupid. Even if you ingest shit loads you're still going to eventually crash. Just keep it small and controlled. Won't fuck with your sleeping habits too much if you just drink it when you wake up in the morning either.
>>
I have never been in a situation where I want hot coffee when tea is accessible. It refreshes me more and tastes better. I don't dislike coffee but it's just not that interesting to drink. I drink iced coffee if I'm trying to stay awake and alert sometimes.
>>
>>36614475

This is correct. Only way to have coffee.

> cappuccino. Ever.
>>
I just dump a bunch of creamer in my coffee. I have found that the Newman's Own k-cups stand up to it the best. If the coffee doesn't have that bold of a taste you won't even taste it at all after doing that. I don't want it to taste like nothing but bitter water but I don't want it to not taste like coffee at all either.
>>
>>36614006
>>36616204
>>36616242
I'll always take a dump after my morning coffee, no matter what. I simply can't help it. it makes me wonder if I could ever survive a coffee/breakfast date without ripping a loud fart or having to release a foul crap
>>
>tfw black coffees only now

Feels good being a man
>>
>>36616623
Just order a hot chocolate bro
>>
>>36615137

espresso is truly the platonic ideal of coffees, i'm normally an America First kind of fella but I have to admit we really dropped the ball on this one
>>
>>36616638
Based. Black coffee is the only way to go.
>tfw drink a good amount of very strong coffee to go to sleep every night
>>
>>36617231

only beta cucks are willing to have low-energy sleep
>>
prefer tea. Theanine makes it more relaxing than coffee, while still giving a half decent caffeine kick
>>
>>36617700
>what is l-theanine pills
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.