[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anondates.com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: anondates.jpg (66KB, 2377x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anondates.jpg
66KB, 2377x1024px
>there are tons of lonely anons.
>there are tons of lonely femanons.

robots or not, we're all fucked up deep down inside.
personally I'm a cyborg, and I was thinking, would a dating site especially created for anons from anon be appreciated?

Is this THE BEST idea or am I being autistic again?
>>
please tell me and give me some feedback, cause I really don't know. basically me and some friends were bored and thought it was worth a try. I see it as an experiment, if enough anons join, the site will stay and it will grow and much dating will be had, if not, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>36613274
It looks cool, better than that gay ass yandere site we had. Could become very popular
>>
File: 41024715.jpg (73KB, 662x566px) Image search: [Google]
41024715.jpg
73KB, 662x566px
>mentally ill dating site
>serial killer simulator 2017
>grindr with anime
>"buying gf"
>"looking for someone to kms with"
>boipucci finder
>autistinder
i see nothing wrong with this idea
>>
I'd sign up if it became popular enough
>>
>>36613268
Like they did with /r9k/ and eventually the whole of 4chan the normies would find their way there and fuck it up for the rest of it. Not saying it's a bad a idea, but why even bother?
>>
this is retarded

>there are tons of lonely femanons.
no, there aren't.
your dating site will run into the same problem as every other dating site: straight men will be dramatically overrepresented; straight women will probably not break double digits.
don't believe the weird larping threads here (or the massive amount of anons who talk about being a lonely girl when it is 100% a trap).

the only thing that makes your website different than any other website is the idea that its userbase is "anons"
first of all, the draw of anonymous posting is that you're literally anonymous. any attempt to attach a service with persistent identities to an anonymous community will fail.

second, and more importantly, this is fucking retarded. what defines an "anon" apart from the fact that they use this website? moreover, how does someone admitting to using fucking 4chan in 2017 somehow make them a more appealing potential partner?

the kinds of people who would openly cop to using this website--and the kinds of people who would consciously identify themselves with "anon" as an identity and link their real life to that term--are idiots. you'd be running a dating service for idiots.

plus, at the end of the day, the people that want to be in unhappy relationships with other NEETs from 4chan will do so on their own (and, apparently, already do so). your dating service wouldn't do anything they can't do on their own already through sheer force of retardation

there is literally no reason for any dating site that is more specific in scope. every dating site in the universe needs more people; limiting your pool arbitrarily is a recipe for failure--especially when there's nothing solid to bind your selective pool together except for their admitted usage of a malaysian watercolor forum.

tl;dr
nobody would use your stupid website
the idea is bad
even considering the idea of dating someone from 4chan should make you immediately reach for the exit bag
kill yourself
>>
>>36613268
It's been done, with Anonidate. It was a map that you could add a marker to with info and contact details, except half the people never left contact info and even though you could message people on the site they never checked the email they registered with to see the notifications.

Anyway, the trouble with a conventional dating site, no matter who you target it to, is that you still have tons of thirsty fuckers shotgun-messaging women, which leads to them being inundated with messages and checking out.
>>
>>36613382
Damn, son. Killing dreams since...whenever the fuck you were born.
>>
>>36613268

Ill give it a try but get rid of that fucking facebook login
>>
>>36613382
>1.
The demographics here are kind of an unknown, so I wouldn't jump to this conclusion too easily.

>2.
You're right that it wouldn't be anonymous, however it would still be for the sorts of people that are drawn to anonymous interaction, and that is a significant distinction from society at large-- no matter how much you shit all over this site or those who use it. It clearly offers something meaningful or it wouldn't persist.

>3.
I would feel much, much more comfortable messaging someone on a dating site if I knew they were, say, a robot than if they weren't.
>>
>>36613510
>The demographics here are kind of an unknown, so I wouldn't jump to this conclusion too easily.
LOL
>>
File: 1404511650078.jpg (318KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1404511650078.jpg
318KB, 768x1280px
>>36613510
Completely outed yourself as a newfriend with that first phrase senpai.
>>
>>36613719
I've been here since the board was created, kouhai. There's always been a sizable contingent of women, though most don't feel the need to state the fact that they have a vagina in every post so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>36613773
The only demographic you can be sure to include a lot of women are makeup videos even then a lot of male fetishists watch these. Congrats on your second post on 4chin btw.
>>
OP here, thanks for all the feedback so far! The opinions seem to be mixed, but I think only time will tell how bad of an idea this really is. There's also positive feedback of course. For now the site will stay up and I will sometimes post about it on here to get some users.

>>36613691
http://www.4chan.org/advertise

30% female, leaves a fair fighting chance for the males imho

>>36613382
>>36613358
On the other hand these guys have some fair points too. Well, we'll see in the future how this little project turns out.
>>
>>36613382
Man this reminded me that sketch in Simpsons when Apu explains skinner why billy and the cloneasaurus is a bad idea.
>>
>>36613268
You should probably hide that "X anons waiting to meet you" thing while that number is so very low.
>>
>>36613773
>There's always been a sizable contingent of women
false

>most don't feel the need to state the fact that they have a vagina in every post
it's the exact opposite

don't spread misinformation
>>
>log in with facebook

what the fuck
>>
>revealing your full name and the fact that you're on 4chan

I fuck with your vision but I'm feeling a strong no on this
>>
>>36613358
I really don't. Want to find someone to end the disgusting normies with
>>
What the fuck is up with you guys? Fuck off to SOC.
>>
The girl you want would never want you.
>>
It will just be filled with normie Chads.
>>
File: bce.jpg (25KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
25KB, 608x402px
>yfw OP probably thought he was going to be a billionaire Jew with this genius idea
>>
this is the only profile I can see wat
>>
>>36613268
yeah, like how /soc/ is for 4channers by 4channers. It'll be infested with degenerate hookup normies fast.
>>
Nathalie Paris, LA chick who wouldn'teven speak with your ass
>>
>>36614068
this is a testing profile, the site is brand new and there aren't any users on it yet.
>>
there used to be anonidate, which was basically zeemaps before it existed, but there's too many normalfags now, this'll never really work
>>
>>36613510
>The demographics here are kind of an unknown, so I wouldn't jump to this conclusion too easily.
How fucking dumb and desperate do you have to be to believe that? Holy shit. Well put your idea to test and see what happens.

>>36613851
There's no way those stats are correct.
>>
>anons falling for this
>>
>>36613382
The depressing thing is when you stop caring that it is guys larping, instead just getting turned on by the world woman. I could at this point have sex with a puppet as long as the puppet looked like a female. I get turned on by imagining female lions and knowing their butts are exposed to view!

A dating website that is filled with anonymous people who are not anonymous is retarded, but it does exist. It is called /soc/ and makes zero sense. I'm an anon, you're an anon, let's do stuff together!
>>
actually there was an r9k dating site already, obsessivedating, that famously generated a fuckton of drama and literally no relationships
>>
>>36613510
I would feel more comfortable if the female in question was cold and emotionless. She should wish to have a presence through the house and have plans of world domination. She should be efficient with hidden weaponry and prepared to sacrifice the world if she does not obtain her wishes. She should also make a mean casserole.
>>
>>36613851
I've done extensive survey in strawpolls and women consistently make up less than 5% of the posters here.

The 30% is probably concentrated in places like /cgl/ and other the girly weeb boards.
>>
>>36613773
The thought of you potentially having a vagina is very exciting.
>>
>>36614068
TFW there will be someone on there called Chad taking all the girls. Guys, don't sign up unless your name is Chad.
>>
>>36616642
THERE ARE FEMALES ON /CGL/?!? Well, to that board I go to fap to the posts who I imagine will be women, good luck with this idea anon!
>>
>>36613268
>Login with Facebook

What if I don't have that cunt?

Christ, it ain't anonymous dating when you have to use an actual profile.
>>
>>36616980
it doesnt require fb dude
>>
>>36617061
Then what's the deal with the sign up? What will people be able to see if I create an account and what can I change?
>>
>>36617084
if you create an account there without facebook, nobody can see anything, just dont enter your real name but a user name and youre fine.
>>
>tfw no sexy singles in my area

how well.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.