[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I have an "orbiter"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How do I know if I have an "orbiter"?
>>
>>36613114
Did you fuck him yet?
Will you ever fuck him?
>>
>>36613124
Oh hey sexslave truck guy. Do you have any orbiters?
>>
>>36613114
How do I know if I AM an orbiter?
>>
>>36613114
How do I know if I am considered an orbiter?
>>
if you like a girl, you are a orbiter
>>
>>36613114
You'll know if you have an orbiter if they are always the ones who start a conversation with you and try to keep it going.
>>
>>36613114
Don't post Tenshi here again fuccboi
>>
>>36613454
What else defines an orbiter, anon?
What if you just do it from time to time?
>>
File: 1480596243240.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480596243240.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>36613114
whats a orbiter
>>
>>36613476
The amount of effort and energy the orbiter puts into retaining the one they orbits interest with them. Especially if it's "from time to time". You'll know you're an orbiter if you put in more effort than them in the conversation. Even more so if you are only getting short replies back.

You'll also know if you are an orbiter if you go out of your way for the one you are orbiting. Such as wishing them a happy birthday when they did not tell you, or asking them what has been bothering them lately, or stalking their profiles.
>>
>>36613161
>>36613299

You would respond to OP.
>>
>>36613151
Yeah. I have about 8 orbiters right now.
>tfw none are truckslut material
One buys me dinner a few times a week, so that's nice. The rest are pretty shit.
>>
File: 1479344167647.jpg (207KB, 1745x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1479344167647.jpg
207KB, 1745x1067px
>>36613114
Do you have "guy friends" that love to hang out with you a lot, buy you free stuff, offer you favors and immediately console you when you break up?

If you have male friends that go out of their way to do things for you all the time you might have orbiters, they are funny bunch since they assume that if they do enough favors for you you will owe them a relationship

If you fail to provide them with a relationship from all their favors and gifts their "good guy" act falls right off and you become a "rigid bitch!" and you have "friendzoned" them, basically they are assholes that pretend to be nice friends so you would date them but the act lasts only as long as their delusion that you will eventually date them

The concept of cross gender friendship is foreign to them and you should have known they were only after your vagina and heart when they acted nice towards you, best way to deal with them is to refuse their favors no matter what they offer you

Think of the no-face from Spirited away, don't take their gold it's fake and has strings attached, look at their face when you refuse their favors, when they can't get their hooks on you, it's priceless, that's the only way to deal with them

TDLR; if you have a "friend" of male variety that keeps giving you bunch of stuff, favors and compliments you constantly you have a orbiter
They think peoples hearts are bought with that shit, and they actually think they are nice guys for trying to guilt you into dating them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.