[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my beta-ness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2426.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2426.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>be me
>24 yr old guy
>be driving to a mall to do a group assignment with classmates
>no one was there yet
>be hungry
>too beta and self conscious to eat alone at a public place
>drive thru McDonalds and eat in car while driving
>someone crashed into my car (my parents bought it for me and it's insured)
>it's his fault
>wasn't mad or anything, too beta to be angry to people
>too beta to defend myself, so i just drive away instead of pulling over and confront him, because i'm just not mad and i don't want to act mad and gather attention to me
>tell parents that someone crashed into my car and run away

How beta am i ?
>>
That's super beta. Now you have to lie to your insurance company. What's the matter with you, guy?
>>
>>36612850
Yeah but lying to an insurance company isn't really a big deal. Idk what's wrong with me, i just live and follow the flow like everyone else but i'm just unlucky that i had shit upbringing
>>
Guys who do i fix myself ?
>>
>>36613639
You ought to have stopped. Just because people are involved in a traffic accident doesn't mean they have to be mad about it.
>>
>>36613639
Just drink green tea and fap to the mirror
>>
Just walk to them, say you wanna do it quick, exchange data, "have a good day sir!" walk back to your car and that's it. You committed a crime by not stopping
>>
>>36613675
>>36613751
Too self conscious. People would look at me and they'd be like "lmao why is he not mad ? Is he a faggot or sumthin ?"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.