[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, very originally so, /ourguy/, r9k? He's truly a robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: kawhi-leonard.jpg (42KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
kawhi-leonard.jpg
42KB, 1200x801px
Is he, very originally so, /ourguy/, r9k?

He's truly a robot.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 736x816px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 736x816px
I have a friend in college who used to play high school ball with Kahwhi.

He said all he did was chill, and smoke weed, but kept to himself and he was a very quiet dude.

I'm like Kahwhi. but shorter, less talented, less attractive.

His wife(girlfriend?) is pretty cute as well.
>>
>>36612334
Yeah they're cute together. Kawhi seems like my kinda dude. He's apparently been through some stuff and his father died when he was young I think. I'm a fan of people like Kawhi - humble, pretty to themselves, but very good at what they do best. Those are really the people I admire
>>
>>36612422
Same here anon, since I'm a Laker fan I hate the Spurs, but I freaking love the way his dude plays.
>>
File: kawhi contemplates life.jpg (181KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
kawhi contemplates life.jpg
181KB, 750x498px
The man is a robot who made it in the NBA
>>
>>36612508
When I first saw this picture I could not stop laughing. The most Kawhi picture ever.
>>
>>36612508
Haha this is an amazing image. That's so like him. He's getting up there for a fast break dunk and he's barely expressing any emotion. What a guy. But that's why I love him
>>
I like Kawhi. Extremely skilled but very humble & quiet, good qualities.
>>
>>36612485
He apparently worked out with kobe last summer. He's been tapping into that mamba mentality and even as a htown homer fan I'm excited for this second round
>>
File: Kawhi_Leonard_9.jpg (959KB, 4654x3103px) Image search: [Google]
Kawhi_Leonard_9.jpg
959KB, 4654x3103px
>>36612576
It's funny cause I'm a blooming Spurs fan and I actually grew up in Houston... Feels like betrayal haha. But I think the Spurs are more the style of basketball I like to watch. Very team oriented and I can get behind all of the players on the team, they all seem like good guys, including Pop and the coaching staff. It's cool that he's been getting some mentorship from Kobe, that's exciting. And ol' Timmy definitely still keeps in touch with the team and I hear he comes to practices sometimes so that's all great connections.

This second round will be insane. We could have showed up better against Memphis but we'll see how it goes. Good luck to you guys.

>>36612553
Yeah, people like that are the people I tend to like the most. Very respectable.
>>
I saw him at a gas station once, he was filling up his gas tank but didn't go inside. There was a lot of people there so I'm surprised no one saw him and tried to bother him. I don't remember the exact year it happened but it might have been his rookie year before he really took off. I imagine that must annoying to have people recognize you wherever you go in public.
>>
>>36612285
Kawhi is obviously our guy, come on now
>>
File: 1492488906499.png (925KB, 1023x795px) Image search: [Google]
1492488906499.png
925KB, 1023x795px
>>36612285
He's my #2 husbando. Kawhi is cute af.
>>
ugh i'm a diehard warriors fan since i was a kid but i really do love kawhi. i guess thats part of growing up and being a basketball fan is getting into guys beyond just your team.
this year will be an intense finals because warriors spurs will be like a real final, and then warriors cavs is going to be really intense as well.
things seem going good even though kerr is gone and curry seems like hes getting on his A game in this finals finally.
>>
I don't know how to empathize with someone who had the drive and the direction to accomplish something in life. I don't know what it's like to have the passion and the talent to work hard and excel at something, instead of just being good enough to get by on minimal effort. He seems like a pretty decent guy, though, so that's nice for him.
>>
>>36612939
He was blessed. If you magically had a skill above 99% Of ppl you would be in the news weather you liked it or not. Im sure he blocks out all media cuz its weird
>>
>>36612932
That's cool. I respect a fan of another team who can like players from other teams. That's how you know a true fan of the sport. Good luck to you guys. Not like you need it though :p

>>36612939
Yeah he's a good guy and he uses his talent well. Hard to have any beef with him.

>>36613025
Yeah he doesn't seem like a guy who cares for being in the spotlight. He just wants to do what he does and help his team win.
>>
>>36613113
>That's cool. I respect a fan of another team who can like players from other teams. That's how you know a true fan of the sport. Good luck to you guys. Not like you need it though :p
yeah its a weird feel. they sucked so bad when i was growing up. now we've got such a stacked roster. and seeing curry hit 17 points in 3 minutes on live television was pretty wild. durant is rad even though i miss our old bench. but hes hard to hate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.