[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people get gfs? Are there any lonely fembots out there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1481044495102.jpg (18KB, 364x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481044495102.jpg
18KB, 364x350px
How do people get gfs?
Are there any lonely fembots out there looking for a nice robot bf?
I just want someone who will keep me company and be nice and cute with me.
>>
if you're not super ugly and not genuinely autistic there's someone for you somewhere

people are together because they must have something in common or something

personally i dont find such people too often but the fact is still there so theres no point giving up unless the game is rigged from the start
>>
>>36612041
>[if you're not super ugly and not genuinely autistic there's someone for you somewhere

do you actually believe this or are you memeing
>>
>>36612041
I'd like to believe you're right, but how do I even make that initial contact?
I wouldn't consider myself terribly autistic or bad looking, but it seems women AND men (to be pals) won't ever give me the time of day.
>>
Yeah, but you're on the Internet and therefore not real. If you met me in real life, you would be inexplicably disgusted by me. I might as well not even be human.

>tfw everybody makes fun of you despite never having spoken to them and you're not self-aware enough to know why

trnjgt43tg3l45kgl245ggk45gl35gltg2lkgn35gj35ng4g4ng4kjg45nkg4jng4njkgn4jkgjnkgnjg5kjg5njkjk54fg54g4g
it's a feeling that can only be expressed through that secret code. no, i can't translate.
or can i
you can't be lonely if you have yourself, right?
that sounds reasonable in theory but i wish i weren't alone
sometimes after everyone goes to sleep i pour two drinks and pretend i'm sitting and talking with my friend until i start getting too embarrassed to talk to my imagination
>>
>>36612057
im not memeing

>>36612115
first you gotta identify people who could be compatible with you

when youre uninitiated you might see potential in almost everyone but with experience you'll figure out whats not good for you
>>
>>36612190
Hi, do you wanna be pals? You don't have to be my gf if you don't wanna, I just want some company.
I'm sure I wouldn't be disgusted by you, it's pretty hard to disgust me
>>
>>36612248
the idea that there's "someone for everyone" or however you're expressing it is an implausible claim and i am certain you can't support it with anything beyond "hey man that's just what i believe"

consider:
i am essentially worthless as a human being
i basically just float through life doing my own thing
i have no discernible talents, i have no real hobbies
there is nothing particularly compelling about me as a person
i would not be a good boyfriend

all of that in mind: how on earth can you believe that there is "someone" for me

if what you were going for was, "there's someone equally as pathetic as you" i'm sure there is, but that's not the same as "someone for you somewhere"

you seem to actually believe that somewhere there is a girl who would be happy and fulfilled to find herself in a relationship with me (as i have illustrated, an astoundingly useless man)

i am not trying to get you to pity me or anything
i am trying to get you to stop believing retarded bullshit
>>
>>36612251
Okay, what method of communication is most suitable?
>>
>>36612401
what do you have? I'm willing to use whatever is easiest for you

you can post it here or email it to me here:
[email protected]
>>
>>36612350
well with that mindset you wont find someone thats for sure

but consider that there are literally billions of women, somehow theres not a couple who would be compatible with you?

working on your own internal demons would be good too
>>
>>36612190
you sound like fun

do you have a discord?
>>
>>36611967
I've been around here for a while but I still managed to get a gf somehow. I guess I'm enough of a normie to make it work but I wouldn't consider myself to be a normie because I feel like a fish out of water around most of them. I can speak their language though, but I wouldn't become close friends with any of them. Ask me anything, I guess, if anyone cares
>>
>>36612589
That means you're a cyborg, someone somewhere in between of a robot and a normie
>>
>>36612401
>>36612472
tfw no response

maybe next time, pal
>>
>>36612886
Sorry, I'm not good at talking. The other discord guy sounded like he wanted a pal though. You two could be buddies instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 322x279px
I'm attractive but pretty retarded.

>tfw no fembots in Winnipeg
>>
File: IMG-20170313-WA0002.jpg (128KB, 812x1014px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170313-WA0002.jpg
128KB, 812x1014px
>>36611967
I want:
The look
The job
The brain
The dick

And make me laugh
>>
>>36612524
you're wandering from your original statement. i was never questioning whether someone like me would find someone, i was questioning whether that someone existed in the first place.

>literally billions of women
sure, and most of them speak chinese
i spent a long time trying to find this calculator that breaks everything down using census/other data but the number of single women approximately my age (23) who speak english is a lot smaller than you think it is.

again, though, the problem is that you're either changing your frame for the problem or you're just not being clear enough with what you're saying. who gives a shit if i'm "compatible"? what does that even mean? there are lots and lots of women who i would, in theory, get along with, i'm sure. that's not what i'm arguing about and that's never been what i'm arguing about.

you said that "there's someone for you somewhere"
that's not fucking true.
you did not say "you will be compatible with someone somewhere" which is obviously true if we're thinking of compatibility in a broad sense

if you have to think of this in terms of "compatibility," then what i'm contesting is the idea that there is, somewhere, a girl that i would be compatible with who would also be equally compatible with me, and that that mutual compatibility would be exclusive and lead us to some kind of romantic partnership as opposed to just being pals who get along well.

i think that's complete horseshit that you've just made up.
stop believing in fairytale garbage.
>>
>>36611967
shut the fuck up you weak little bitch

god i hate you
>>
>>36613206
oh, okay. not billions. a couple hundred millions then. fucking retards with no talent whatsoever manage to have gfs, so why not you? but anyway. if you tell me literally no woman ever could find you attractive then maybe youre right. but im not you
>>
It's easier than ever to find someone. Just use tinder or dating sites
>>
>>36613485
when you factor for age and relationship status it drops down a ton. but whatever, not that important.

that being said, my fundamental issue here is that you believe that because there are a large number of potential partners who theoretically exist somewhere in the world, that one of them must be my preordained soulmate.

if what you meant to say was "somewhere, there is a girl who could probably tolerate you enough to 'be with' you for a limited time," okay, fine, sure. but that's not what it sounds like when you say "there's someone for you somewhere"

soulmate bullshit is wishful thinking transformed into delusion
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.