[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muscular but beta...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1488959422093.jpg (1MB, 1440x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1488959422093.jpg
1MB, 1440x1911px
I am decently built and I am one of the biggest and strongest guys at school (senior year). But
>I am only 5'9-10"
>Virgin walk.
>No friends.
>Go to library at lunch.
>Weak voice.
>Socially awkward.
>Never engaged in a real conversation with a girl besides teachers in all four years I've been in highschool.
>A girl shouted "nice arms! Oh hehe I didn't mean it in a flirty way!" I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.
>Apparently there's rumours that people think I'm gay, a girl asked me if I was before asking for my number.
>I've had 5 random girls in the past ask me out, I don't know why cuz I look like Pepe. Ended up not doing anything with them
>Chads are cool with me, but other people/robots talk shit about how I am a loser who has no social life or personality.
>They're right
>General feeling of disrespect going on behind my back and not to my face Incase I snap or something.
>I am a real life meme at my school, people draw pictures of me on the whiteboard and cheer whenever I do something random, such as making a comment or even just throwing something away.
>Chad told me that I look like I wanna kill myself and offered to invite me to a party.
>Didn't go because I knew I lacked social skills and would have a terrible time.
Fuck, how do I fix my social skills and man the fuck up? Don't just say "go approach people and talk more" thats exactly what I'm struggling with. My mind chokes up and I can't think of anything to say.
>>
I think what you might want to do is a bit of mental imagery. This is usually used for stage fright, but I reckon this is your exact problem. Even if you're not on stage, you still feel the pressure to perform well even in a one on one conversation! It's a very tricky thing to overcome and mental imagery happens to be the most successful method for people to cope with this. You may never "get over" your anxiety when it comes to performance, but if you can learn to cope it will have much less of a negative impact. Now you are who you are, frankly it's impossible to change certain mentality unless you are a pshycopath. Anyways if you're going to have a talk with somebody and you're freezing up, you just focus on your mental image for a second, this helps you to think well before you speak those all important words. So have an image in your mind, decide on it now! Maybe it's a tree you knew well as a child? Could be anything! As long as you have a sharp mental image that you called focus on quickly In your mind. I hope this helps you :^}
>>
leave your mind out of it, just make your meat do what you want to do. relax your eyes, learn how to use your voice.
>>
File: 1490833623179.jpg (44KB, 367x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490833623179.jpg
44KB, 367x375px
>>36611530
All you have to do is learn how to conversate, or act yourself around people.

i fucking hate you i hope you die fucking normie
>>
>>36611757
Finally some original advice from these boards, I am not to sure of a mental image but its just meant to be something that distracts me from the situation right? How would it help me think of something to say? I would just get distracted by thinking of it or it will go away the moment I start talking again.
>>
don't worry too much man you'll figure it out, most people do. might take like 10 years, guess for now you just suffer in hell.
>>
File: 1490633858233.jpg (46KB, 438x664px) Image search: [Google]
1490633858233.jpg
46KB, 438x664px
>>36611530
look nigga its been like 8 years since i graduate high school but i remember guys like you.
instead of trying to "figure out" things i would just focus on letting go of even needing to, and instead just try and live life without analyzing it so much. its not a competition to be a certain height, have x friends, have a good voice, have a nice body, etc.
you're probably pretty cool, literally all humans can be interesting, and i know just be yourself is a meme, and im basically just saying "just be yourself", but worrying about having or not having social skills isnt the point. not saying go to every party, but just start to try and have genuine interaction with some people, even if its just one person to start with, and just expand outwards instead of focusing on how difficult that task seems and how inaccessible something as pointless as popularity is.
>>
File: 1490664388082.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1490664388082.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>36611530
>I am only 5'9-10"
Atleast you're taller than 5'4.
>Virgin walk.
...so? my walk is more fucking retarded.
>No friends.
Yeah okay, sure. I'll act like I believe you
>Go to library at lunch.
what's wrong with that?
>Weak voice.
ok? so?
>Socially awkward.
you can try practicing and talking to others online via voice chat or something.
>Never engaged in a real conversation with a girl besides teachers in all four years I've been in highschool.
maybe some girls think you're too good for them and thats why they don't approach you. I know I wouldn't if you were muscular.
>A girl shouted "nice arms! Oh hehe I didn't mean it in a flirty way!" I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.
what the fuck does this have to do with anything?
>Apparently there's rumours that people think I'm gay, a girl asked me if I was before asking for my number.
that's what everyone assumes if they don't see you talking to other people especially girls. ignore it.
>I've had 5 random girls in the past ask me out, I don't know why cuz I look like Pepe. Ended up not doing anything with them
Just because you think you look like pepe doesn't mean they do. stop being self conscious. you're muscular, and that's all you need.
>Chads are cool with me, but other people/robots talk shit about how I am a loser who has no social life or personality.
>They're right
everyone has a personality you dumbass.
>General feeling of disrespect going on behind my back and not to my face Incase I snap or something.
just ignore it, what the fuck.
>I am a real life meme at my school, people draw pictures of me on the whiteboard and cheer whenever I do something random, such as making a comment or even just throwing something away.
pretty sure not EVERYONE does that. even they some people do its your last year of high school, not like you'll see them anyways.

stop acting like your life is bad.
im 5'4 fat and gay, i have it worse fuck you
>>
>>36612311
i'm 5'3'', fatter, and gayer. fuck me
>>
>>36612670
this isn't /b/ stop trying to bait
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.