[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over 13 reasons why this show sucks ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 13-reasons-why_0.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13-reasons-why_0.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
Anybody else watch this piece of shit? What a load of bullshit

>Roastie witnesses passed out drunk Stacy getting banged by Chad at a party
>Does nothing, doesn't scream for help
>Yet gets mad at Stacy's cuck bf for doing the same exact thing as her
>Shuns and teases beta friend because she only wants Chads even though Chads treat her as just another High School fuck toy
>Get upset when beta friend doesn't make a move on you, but don't tell him you have feelings for him
>Only accept beta friend after reputation is ruined, but tell him to fuck off right before you're about to have sex cuz muh trauma and trust issues
>Gets mad at beta for leaving her even though she screamed at him to fuck off
>Goes BACK to rapist Chad's house because she hears a party
>Gets in hot tub and gets fucked by Chad
>Doesn't fight back, scratch, bite, scream for help, just gets pounded into oblivion
>Oh beta orbiter it wasn't you, it was me, you were too good for me even though I never showed any signs that I wanted you over the Chads, but I want it to weight on your conscious that you were part of the reason I killed myself
>I'm going to give one last chance at life before I commit sudoku because of my teen drama, so I'll confine in my Guidance Counselor of all people that Chad raped me
>Oh how dare you tell me to move on or get help if I don't want to press charges, how dare you give me valid advice, that's it I'm killing myself now
>I'm going to record a bunch of reasons why you made me kill myself like saying I have the best ass in class, for not being friends anymore, posting my poem anonymously, and potentially ruin your future careers over petty teen drama bullshit (excluding rapist Alpha Chad)
>I've shown little signs of having suicidal tendencies, why couldn't anyone tell I'm suffering? Why don't I ask for help? Fuck it I'm just going to kill myself at 17 in one of the most painful ways possible over a few petty things + Chad fucking me silly and probably liking it deep down
>>
File: 1483468622001.jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483468622001.jpg
50KB, 433x469px
Oreng
>>
>>36611314
couldnt even watch all of the first episode. glad I can see how shitty it was before wasting too much time with it.
>>
Jeff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hannah
>>
The scary thing is the amount of roasties who like the show by projecting themselves into Hannah and being like I went through that but I'm strong!

What's the gender gap between males and female suicide? Should've been the photographer killing himself and everyone not caring, not a Stacey haha

Society just doesn't care about sadness unless your bone structure is good
>>
I mean, suicide is some next level beta shit. There was no good guy beta to save her in the end so it's at least a little more credible than your average roastie story.
>>
File: 1488489475449.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488489475449.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>36611314
if this shitty show made at aleast one roastie off herself then i am happy
>>
>>36611314
why is woman shit always so one sided. Is the empathy thing just a meme.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.