[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Shooting Fantasy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
I keep imagining this scenario in my head:

>someone trying to shoot up the school with a pistol
>I manage to get to the shooter before he hits anyone
>Next I'm wrestling him for the gun
>he shoots and hits my left arm
>I manage to land an uppercut on his chin, making him lose his balance
>I grab the gun, and then kick the hand holding it, and take the gun to myself
>I then hit the shooter with the gun, making him lose consciousness
>everyone praises me as a hero

After that scene I also imagine all the chads and Stacies in my class wanting to be my friends and inviting me to all kinds of things. I'm probably highly autistic but imagining all this makes me feel kinda good.
>>
Same desu except my fantasies always end with the cops shooting me because they mistook me for the shooter after I shoot him.
>>
>>36611210
>somehow get a military grade assault rifle
>go to school when there is lunch
>open fire towards the cafeteria which is full of people
>shoot everybody else
>die while fighting the police
>no manifesto
>no motivation
>>
>>36611210
I imagine shooting up my school sometimes instead.

>>36611431
Yeah same, except I just kill everyone.

Honestly idk how to feel about it. Obviously I'd never do it.
>>
>>36611431
>>36611525
I also sometimes imagine being the shooter too and killing everyone, besides the other fantasy I have
>>
>used to have fantasies in elementary school about a man shooting up the school and me killing him and being the hero
>now I have fantasies about being the shooter

how do I cure this
>>
>>36611431
> military grade assault rifle
interestingly enough these are all real words, but have no meaning when put together in this manner
>>
I imagine politely asking the shooter to let me watch my class go first, then once I see everyone of those faggots die, having him blast my brains out point-blank.
>>
>>36611210
All my fantasies are now just John Wick-style gun-fu.
>>
>>36611210
Same here but i usually imagine transforming into a dragon or something. Im retarded.
>>
>>36611621
i thought that military grade weapons would be far more high-powered than weapons given to civilians.
>>
>>36611431
Hardcore. Oregenao
>>
>>36611210
There is a movie about that exact premise. It's called "He was such a quite man" The main character is an /r9k/-tier robot and ends up fucking up his new found popularity because of his autism though.

The fact that no one here talks about this movie disappoints me.
>>
>>36612253
>anon posts about saving people from school shooting
>most edgy post is obvious plebbitor
You fags need to stay where you belong.
>>
>>36612253
Usually the only difference is whether you can fire full auto. Your ability to kill people really dead is still the same. Your score has more to do with your shooting skill than the gun. If you don't know how to shoot you won't be able to control an automatic rifle anyway
>>
>>36611210
I had a similar dream
>Kid brings a gun to school
>I'm in the bathroom washing my hands
>Gunman comes out of the stall and points the gun at my head
>I face him and force my forehead right on the barrel of guns, my hands on top of his
>I say "Just do it".
>He shoots me and I wake up.
Not even fucking joking.
>>
>>36612439
oh okay, i thought that military weapons would fire larger bullets which might be better for large crowds in school.
>>
>>36612495
You're acting stupid on purpose now.
>>
>>36612381
I checked it out, maybe not the exact same premise, but it does look interesting, I'll be sure to give it a watch sometime, thanks Anon
>>
File: us.jpg (56KB, 540x444px) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
56KB, 540x444px
>>36611210
similar, OP

>someone trying to shoot up school or public space (like a mall or something)
>using some kind of long rifle
>they pause, either to reload or clear a jam or something
>wrestle the gun out of his hands and toss it clear away
>he pulls a handgun on me and hits me twice in the thigh
>adrenaline keeps me going and i knock him down and get the gun away from him
>yell at other bystanders for help holding him down
>others descend on him and keep him held down
>sit down nearby
>apply pressure to my wound
>ambulance shows up
>takes me to the hospital
>i have lost a lot of blood
>lose consciousness
>out for a while, prognosis uncertain
>eventually come to in hospital (hours have passed maybe? not like a week or anything)
>oneitis is there
>realize she dropped everything to be with me when she heard i was hurt
>eventually regain walking ability
>have to go through physical rehab
>give one interview on my story to a news outlet of my choosing
>make a 4chan thread about it (w/proof) and answer questions. only once and never again.
>gradually settle into life as a reluctant hero with a girl who finally came to terms with how she feels about me

this is astonishingly pathetic now that i have typed it all out
>>
>>36611210
>>36611239
>>36611794
>>36612441

Me too, why is this so prevalent among robots?
>>
>>36612605
I suppose we all jut want to be accepted by the chads and normies
>>
File: 1487403115337.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487403115337.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>used to fantasize about stopping school shooters and becoming a hero when I was in school
>now I fantasize about BEING a shooter
>>
>>36612644
>When you live on the edge long enough, you become the edge.
>>
>>36611210

>I'LL SAVE EVERYONE, ALL OF THEM. THEY'LL ALL FINALLY LOVE ME.
>>
> fantasies of being the hero who knocks down an entire squad of terrorists
> hitting them with overpowered moves and tricks

> later realize that actually I am provoking and drawing aggro on myself and other innocents which is forbidden and absolutelu out of te question IRL
> I'd be the first one dead and people on 4chan would post surveillance cam recordings of me getting rekt in the most stupid way
> I'd be too pussy and unorganized

I hate myself
>>
File: 1387145367929-55051daa1e2cb.jpg (318KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1387145367929-55051daa1e2cb.jpg
318KB, 1102x967px
>>36612694
>tfw this is exactly what the fantasy is about
>>
>>36611239
are you me

r
r
r
r
>>
>>36611210
Can't say I ever did the same.
Being the shooter is more like it.
Being the bomber sounds like even more fun, more anonymity, you could get away with it.
I don't go to school anymore, I just focus on neighbors now.
>>
>>36611210
Imagining being the/a hero is the best. Not because you want to imagine what it would feel like to be praised and thanked and be appreciated by tons of strangers, but rather you want to imagine having the power to do something about it and feel that power trip. To feel less useless than you already are. If even for a moment in an imaginary scenario, all made up in your own head.
>>
>>36612987
I'd say it's both of those things
>>
>>36612634
My life just sucks. I mean I look forward to death because only then will I be free of pain, boredom and responsibility. But I guess that's what everyone says until their number is called.
>>
>>36611210
The fact that you imagine shit like this without trying shows you're still young. Enjoy it while you can, soon your brain adjusts to reality and you just want to kill yourself but know you never will go through with it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.