[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: crying pepe.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>lately I've been super depressed that I don't see my oneitis anymore
>she's still in high school, I've graduated
>for a while I thought I had a real shot with her, but I've been worried I blew it by not making a move
>I've been feeling extremely depressed
>she recently went to prom with some guy I don't know
>she looked so beautiful I can't stand it
>but I randomly run into her today at an event
>she smiles and waves
>"Hey," she says, "What's new? I never see you anymore."
>we catch up for several minutes
>I forgot how amazing she is to talk to
>I'm not dropping spaghetti, or at least I don't feel like I am like when I talk to anyone else
>I swear, I haven't been this happy in a year, I'm not kidding
>her smile is so perfect
>a mutual friend of ours walks over and joins the conversation
>our friend asks my oneitis, "There's not anything romantic going on with you and [her prom date's name], right?"
>"Ew, no"
>our friend explains to me, "This guy took her to the prom, but he's an idiot."
>I almost start laughing due to how happy I am
>we part ways after about 15 minutes of great conversation

There's hope for me.
>>
>>36609480
Make a fucking move you stupid asshole
Do it TODAY
JUST CALL HER AND SAY THAT IT WAS GREAT SEEING HER AND ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO GRAB A COFFEE SOMETIME
JUST DO IT
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR
>>
>>36609480
Do you have her number? Call the bitch and take her on a date. This may be your one chance out of robothood. Don't fuck this up. Most of us never had a chance.
>>
>>36609555
>>36609603
Maybe I should, guys. I care for her so much. She's the best person I've ever met. I've always been to scared to make a move, but I felt so happy today, I might just risk it.
>>
>>36609775
Do it. Immediately.

Trust me, if you don't you will regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36609775
Nigga what do you mean "might?" Do you want to be like the rest of us?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08FpRZKUm7v
>>
these kind of threads make me wonder why I still go on r9k...
can you normies fuck off for the love of god
>boo hoo im super depressed my oneities blah blah my friend blah blah
nigger what the fuck are you even doing on this board if you 1) talk to girls and 2) have friends that care about you? You know there is reddit for normalfags with normalfag problems right?
just get out
>>
Anon, you take her on a date or I will make an hero out of you, I swear to your mom.
>>
>>36609850
R9Ks rules should have been changed once the robot subculture was developed. Since normal faggotry isn't against the rules. R9K is just shitty /b/ with some robot thread here or there
>>
>>36609831
I mean, the thought makes me nervous. I'm worried she'll say no and things will be awkward, I'm worried I'll screw up somewhere down the road. But honestly, I think if I asked her out she'd say yes. I'm trying to be as good a person as I can be. I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. I should do it.
>>
>>36609480
>>we part ways after about 15 minutes of great conversation
What was it about?
I can't even do 5min of conversation desu
>>
>>36610008
We talked about our jobs, and about the event we were at. When our mutual friend came by, we just kind of talked about whatever.
>>
>>36609850
I don't understand posts like this. No matter how much you say get out, it won't mean anything and no one will get out. You have zero control over who visits and posts here, reeeeing won't change that. The only thing you control is you, so if you want less 'normalfag problems', either make your own thread or go to wizchan.
>>
File: 1451452566872.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1451452566872.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>36609910
True, being a stupid normalfag isn't against the official rules, but there are a few conventional rules on this board and one of them being that normalfags shouldnt post. I don't expect this guy to get banned, but why the hell is his thread even getting any serious replies? What has this board become? Not to mention he is also obviously underage. Get a load of this guy's "problems".

>>36609948
>I mean, the thought makes me nervous. I'm worried she'll say no and things will be awkward, I'm worried I'll screw up somewhere down the road. But honestly, I think if I asked her out she'd say yes. I'm trying to be as good a person as I can be. I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. I should do it.

He is basically saying
>im a normie and i have lots of friends and girls talk to me but i really dont know what to do guys im so shy what do i do?? even though everyone in this thread told me to just ask her out what do i do? idk guys.... im so nervous!!

this board is cancer

oh, and of course, to top it all off, he is a dumb frogposter who probably just downloaded a pepe image from google images before making this thread.
>>36609480
FROGPOSTING IS NO LONGER A THING YOU NEWFAG
>>
>>36610078
I realize he won't get out and this is the first time I post calling someone a normie and telling him to get out. I usually just keep scrolling and ignore these cancer threads. I'm just legitimately wondering how much of a colossal faggot you have be to go on a website that obviously isn't made for someone like you, and then make threads about your dumb highschool normie situation that people here can't even relate to. It gets pretty annoying seeing this shit all the time on r9k these days, and it gets more and more normie every month
>>
>>36610195
For the record, I'm a sperg around most girls. This is the one exception.
>>
>>36610303
I think I speak for the whole board when I say we all feel that frustration. But I sure as hell don't have a solution, and unless you do I can't see angry posting helping blow off stress or making anything even remotely better.
>>
Kys normie OP

REEEEEE
>>
>>36609775
DO IT NOW
organic
>>
>>36612587
It's 3:00 AM right now, but I'll probably see her again in person Monday.
>>
>>36609480

So you didn't actually ask her out - yet again.

You're utterly fucking worthless.
>>
>>36609775
Please, don't see it as a risk. Look, if you ask her out, if course there's a chance she will reject you. And that can be humiliating for sure. But there's also a chance that she will say yes.

If you never try then you will never have any chance, and you will keep thinking, "What if?" and trust me, that's a worse feel, because you'll never know what could have been. If you go out your way and do it, even if it's not meant to be, you can tell yourself you tried and did your best and there's nothing else you could have done. And if she does say yes you get a qt gf.

My friend is the nerdy, shut-in kind of guy who had a crush for half a year on a beautiful girl on our campus. One night he asked her out and she said yes. So don't think it's that difficult in reality.
>>
>>36609480
DO IT OP FUCKING ASK HER OUT DO IT RIGHT NOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T
>>
>>36612974
That's a good way to look at it. I really think I could have something lasting with her, and I don't want to screw it up, but I guess I need to take the first step.
>>
You don't want to be made of steel forever OP. This is your chance to become human. Ask her out OP
>>
File: sad brah.gif (2MB, 267x260px) Image search: [Google]
sad brah.gif
2MB, 267x260px
>>36612847
>So you didn't actually ask her out - yet again.
>You're utterly fucking worthless.

I'll turn it around.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.