[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old friends thread? >had one friend all 4 years in high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (199KB, 894x871px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
199KB, 894x871px
Old friends thread?

>had one friend all 4 years in high school
>korean kid who had horrible parents, never really got to have any fun, just worked alot because of the pressure his parents put on him
>called me his best friend on multiple occasions
>all I remember doing back in high school is just talk about all the cool video games coming out for PC
>fast forward to last week
>he gets back from Korea, where he went after high school
>messages me and says he wants to get into PC gaming, gives me a budget of $1000
>I think building computers is fun so sure yeah i'll put something together for you
>end up putting together a beast of a system with a GTX 1080 8GB, 16GB RAM, all the good shit
>send him the pcpartpicker link and he orders it on the spot
>help him over skype put it together
>when we're done he starts looking for games to play
>remembers me talking about killing floor in high school, gifts me killing floor 2 and we play together for 20+ hours
>literally haven't played a video game with a friend in years
>earlier today when we were talking he asked if Overwatch is fun, send him videos of the game and gameplay info and shit
>tell him I can't afford it but I'll get it next week if he thinks it'd be fun to play
>he just says nvm
>instant depression
>realize I probably wont talk to him for another couple years, if ever
>went offline and a few hours passed
>just checked my e-mail
>see this
>he's offline now
>realize that after all this time i've forgotten what a best friend even is
>>
>>36609454
THis thread is pure and good and it made me feel

Why don't you play with him more often? You can always get his contact and talk to him or text him and eventually meet up from time to tim
>>
>>36609454
That's a very sweet story. I cut contact will all my old friends because I'm a shameful NEET. 2 years going on 3. Suicide is looking pretty good.
>>
>>36609499
looks like this came at the right time though, tomorrow i'm thanking him and I'm sure we'll be playing together for a while
>>
I had a friend log into runescape that i hadn't talked to in 8 years. We talked for about 6 hours. Happiest I have been in a long time
>>
>>36609612
That is good! Proud of you anon
>>
>>36609454
That sounds really sweet, I'm glad you got to experience having a good friend. I envy you, dude.
>>
>>36609668
Aww that's sweet

I wish I had a best friend :(
>>
>tfw no korean bff
>>
>>36609779
>junior year in high school
>we're waiting for our bus since neither of us had a car
>some disgusting nasty smelling girl walked over and made some korean racist remark, something about doing her homework or something
>he's just quiet
>tell her to shut the fuck up and alot more
>later when we're on the bus after like 10 minutes he whispers "thanks."
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>36609840
>tfw "thanks."
>>
File: 1484277495413.jpg (24KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1484277495413.jpg
24KB, 500x461px
>>36609454
>>36609840
My envy for you is overridden by the sensations in my heart. Please cherish your friend(s).
>>
>>36609840
you made me smile :)
i'm happy for you
>>
>>36609454
How do you not feel bad from that? I'd probably cut contact out of guilt if someone gifted me something expensive like that.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 273x184px
>Meet someone on a dumb pony site years ago
>Talk every day, They got me to try PC gaming out
>Bought me portal and loved it enough to get portal 2 right after
>Play stuff together and even voice chat even though I still to this day don't like to much
>My irl friend meets them and we become a small group of friends that plays stuff together
>Make a stupid mlp edit of them as a joke. One of the ones where it is a real picture of them with a pony edited in.
>Was stupid enough to post it non privately
>Buzzfeed eventually got hold of it and made a pathetic brony list with their photo on it
>about a month or so after they don't come online
>check all their accounts nothing
>music account nothing
>Check after a while still nothing, some accounts wiped clean
>Still check once in a while but there never is going to be anything
Be careful making dumb edits.
>>
>be like 15
>Watch youtube videos of yugioh stuff
>befriend someone around the same age from one of them
>Using youtube messenger to talk that is how long ago it was
>Messaging on the ipod touch original one I got for christmas
>No internet at home so I can only be online at friend's house or at school during breaks
>It's pretty blurry memories now but I think we were even dueling over the messaging at some point
>basically my first online friend
>One day no replies, all videos from account removed, account name changed
>Never hear from them again
>>
>best friend in hs
>met him first year became pals instantly because all my old friends went to another school
>was real into mmos
>one day telling me about ffxi
>loved ff, he did too, we had coop'd ff9 previously
>tell him I can't play because my parents won't pay for the game and the sub
>he has a part time job and offers to pay my sub if I can get the game
>manage it, we end up playing for 3 years for the rest of hs, he pays my sub the entire time
>even told him on several occasions to stop and that I'd pay myself but he always said no
>we finish hs, both work at same mcdicks
>I have medical issues so can't work for 8 months
>he makes his own pc, and another identical for me
>without even asking
>tells me it'll give me something to do while I'm neeting it up and it'll run XI better
>offer to pay him back but he says "gimme $50 and call it even"
>buys me games on Steam to coop every now and then
>kinda lose touch with him around 21-22, he got married had an ugly kid
>still don't know why he did it all happily
>>
>>36612029
Seems like they had a lot of fun with you is why. Sounds like a good friend.
>>
>>36611217
You have to post the picture.
>>
>Start to type out story
>get too emotional

If this is here still in the morning I will
>>
>>36612159
Sorry I'm not going to spread it further
>>
File: 1e3.jpg (15KB, 226x239px) Image search: [Google]
1e3.jpg
15KB, 226x239px
>>36612197
You already lost your loser friends over it. You can prove that you've moved on by at least getting a laugh out of it along with letting others laugh at it.

Or you can act like a butthurt little child and cry over the spilled milk for the rest of your sad little life.
>>
I cut ties with my friends 2 years ago, I had great times with them but they would talk about me behind my back. I've recently been missing them but is it because I'm lonely or am I actually missing their friendship?
>>
>>36612174
I want to hear your story anon

oregano
>>
>>36611217
Post the pic original original
>>
>only RL friend I've ever had calls me a couple years ago after like 4 years of not seeing each other
>asks me if I can help him with setting up a website for some store he knows the owner of
>do it, takes me around 5 hours maybe, easy stuff
>gives me some money saying there's more coming later
>never heard from him again but whatever
>>
>>36609840
that's kind of cute.

original.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.