[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you INTJ's do all day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1490224659778.png (106KB, 146x150px) Image search: [Google]
1490224659778.png
106KB, 146x150px
what do you INTJ's do all day
>>
>>36608104
go back to /lolg/ shyvfag
>>
enjoy their superiority to INTPs
>>
>>36608104
Drugs. Morphine, mostly.
>>
CTFs and dealing with autism
>>
I work from home. Doggy daycare. Nobody cares if you're retarded as fuck so long as you're excited to see their dog.
>>
We just had this fucking thread. Go fuck yourself you spamming asshole.
>>
>>36608156
>not even the highest earning introverted personality type

Sad desu.
>>
Mostly play video games and scroll through 4chan
>>
>>36608156
>INTJ so insecure they're unironically forced to derive what little self-esteem they have from arbitrary measurements of societal participation, like some common normalfag
Surely there's a better way?
>>
I play video games and make electronic music.
>>
Jerk off mostly
oregano origami oregon niggeroni
>>
>>36608824
That was the INTP one, now it's the INTJ one,
>>
>>36608104
Play video games and watch anime. I'd smoke week all day if I could afford it, but aspergers makes it really hard to get a job.
>>
>>36608156
>wageslavery
You've already lost
>>
>>36608104
I do notin else but fap
>>
>>36608104
shitpost and do online IQ tests.
>>
File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161KB, 600x527px
>>36608104
Idk but as a schizoid INFP my life is

>fantasizing about creating a legendary work of art (screenplay) that will change everybody's lives
>get depressed once I realize I'm a dumbass
>masturbate to lewd 2d feet
>get even more depressed
>recover and have more fantasies of grandeur before realizing once again I'm a dumb ass
>>
File: 1493177832048.jpg (84KB, 632x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493177832048.jpg
84KB, 632x400px
>>36608104
I spent this whole month analyzing pietys mental disorders and i learned alot
>>
>>36608104
I'm a useless faggot

I'm going to community college and supposed to be done this semester and I haven't applied to the school I'm supposed to go to after because I'm depressed and keep thinking about running away and being homeless or shooting myself

being transgender is the worst thing ever I just can't stop thinking about it and I can't live as a guy so I'm basically trying to eke out what little enjoyment I can until i kill myself

my only joy is constant disassociation/daydreaming and planning and shit in those and in my head and I really love categories and levels and types of things
>>
>>36611533
>I'm going to community college and supposed to be done this semester and I haven't applied to the school
literally me, i don't want to admit it to anyone but im kind of frightened to go away and have to live with strangers
>>
>>36608156
INTP here. this better not be real
>>
>>36611565
Kek, INFJ here, sucks to suck buddy.
>>
>>36611565
Seeing as how much % of the chans is INTP it's pretty accurate, lots of NEETs
>>
>>36611565
All those NEETs add up. INTP is the NEET mental state
>>
>my personality horoscope gives me an identity!
>>
>>36611559
I just know I'm gonna go overboard on depression and shit. I spend all my time in my room since my classes are mostly online, I can't be around people my age
>>
>>36608104
I have a boring desk job. Then I go home to play vidya.
>>
>>36611976
It makes me sad knowing there is somebody going through what sounds like exactly what I am. I mean I knew there must be by just knowing the types that browse /r9k/, but knowing you exists makes me feel bad.
>>
>>36612043
I also hate what I'm going to school for and never will graduate since I need 2 more classes that aren't even offered at the branch of community college I go to

In 2 years of a CS degree I've learned to hate it

what is your college like anon
>>
>>36612164
Computer science. It sounds like you are just a tranny version of me.
>>
>>36608104

When I was in college, I did a lot of thinking and I would write down my ideas, then just play vidya when my brain would stop.
Currently on medical leave from grad school.
I just play vidya, browse the internet, and get high when I can't bear being sober anymore for the day or can't decide what to do.
Then I do the same things but since I'm high they're enjoyable all over again.
I still think a lot, but I'm too lazy to ever write anything.
>>
>>36612186
I guess I'm not really idk

I'm 99% sure I'm trans but I'm too scared to do anything about it.

What are you planning to do instead of go to college at place?

It's pretty much too late to apply for me I think and for mots places
>>
>>36612399
I don't know, I already applied to a state school that is hours away and got accepted but I really don't want to go there, panic just thinking about it, and I don't get anxiety/panic attacks, but I can't even imagine what living with stranger normies would be like. I had no close friends by the end of highschool, just friends I used during school to not look and feel so alone.

What state do you live in?
>>
>>36608219
Weed, coke, alcohol, and oxy
>>
>>36612474
I live in IN

you?
>>
File: Sejuani_Splash_3.jpg (70KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
Sejuani_Splash_3.jpg
70KB, 640x378px
>>36608153
>the new sej splash

muh dick
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.