[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a chestlet you need to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1493341109923.jpg (1MB, 1192x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1493341109923.jpg
1MB, 1192x1717px
If you're smaller than an E cup kill yourself. We only want healthy fertile women to raise our kids. With the amount of hormones in your food there is no excuse for not being a full busty/curvy women with well displaced fat. You're not real women.

Cheers.
>>
Big tits is important.
>>
I like small tits though
>>
>>36608087
Most guys don't care about tits, it's just a nice bonus, no a dealmaker/breaker. If you've got a gay face or ass, then you're fucked
>>
>>36608179
>>36608303
>failed roasties

Keep telling yourself 'guys dont care about tit size' it wont make them grow any more.
>>
>>36608087
>>36608468
This really should be bait or irony, but if it isn't,
DFC, or even a good handful, are always going to be better than cow tits.
>>
>>36608664
>not wanting to suck on some cowtits
It's like you don't even want to grow up to be big and strong
>>
they suck they are already sagging at 25 and hurt my back.

gonna get a reduction and perk them up for 6k
>>
Go fuck total yourself OP anything larger than B are DCT
Gimme dat AA dfc and I will be happy
>>
>>36608761
Show us what you got anon
>>
>>36608741
See >>36608761
I was breastfed by an average to slightly above average pair, am 6'4" 200lbs, pretty sure you don't need cow tits.
>>
>>36608087
All men below 6 ft need to die if we're at it.

I don't give a fuck about mens preferences for tits.
>>
nipple senstivity > breast shape > breast size
>>
>>36608861
It would be nice to not have to buy the same clothes all the time, but there are distinct advantages to having short people that merit keeping them around.

>>36608926
One of the many reasons boobjobs are an immediate disqualifier.
>>
>>36608087
>With the amount of hormones in your food
>he eats american "food"
>>
>>36608861
Good luck killing my short ass while you are looking around im CHEEKI BREEKI ing you and hiding in small spaces.
Short dudes are the thing in Infantry riflemens.
>>
>>36608761
>and hurt my back.
GTFO SLUT. No one cares.

Go [ost on soc you fat cunt.
>>
File: 1470535105416.jpg (182KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470535105416.jpg
182KB, 678x960px
>>36608861
>HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Roasties getting toasty. Nice try bitch, you have no friends here.
>>
Can us manlets take the titlets off your hands?
>>
To all potentially confused women in this thread: Most guys don't actually think like this, large breasts are a near universal preference but small tits are nearly never a deal breaker

Most guys would think about large tits like most women think about large dicks: Almost always preferable, rarely necessary, and you can still be attractive without them.
>>
>>36609777
no1 loves you :^)
>>
>>36608761
Only other women care about sagging. I dated a 30 year old chick with H cups that hung low af and i loved every moment. Bonus if she lets you use them as big fucking pillows
>>
>>36608087
Big tits are for fucking, small tits are for loving.

My wife has small tits but whenever I go to the brothel to cheat on her, I get the hooker with the biggest tits.
>>
small tits are fine by me.

men like OP will never reproduce anyway so it's fine to just disregard his opinion
>>
Those type of breasts should have been compressed down by battening with a large spoon during puberty. This is the downfall of America: the lack of extreme training "bra" compression.
>>
>>36608087
A big chest fills a man's hand
A flat chest fills a man's heart
>>
I have a tiny B cup and my bf loves it
He says its adorable
Check mate u guys
While ur fapping to beached whales and crying that ur alone, i will be creating a family with my bf
Your degenetate genes wont go on desu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.