[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA janitor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480464430109.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480464430109.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
I have worked as a janitor for 8 years now finaly can own my own little peice of america
>ask me anything
>>
Like a 4chan janitor or a poopoo janitor?
>>
>>36608024
Poopoo peepee janitor
>>
I SEE HOW THE FUCK IT IS THAT EVEN THE SCUM OF SOCIETY THINKS THAT THEY ARE FUCKING BETTER THAN ME BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO FUCKING CLEAN UP OTHER PEOPLES SHIT BUT ATLEAST I HAVE A FUCKING JOB AND NOW A HOME I JUST WANTED TO SHARE STUFF I LEARNED OVER MY ENTIRE LIFES WORK
>>
>>36608235
good for you, sweetheart
>>
>>36608005
I'm a janitor too at my state capitol building.

I clock in alone, work for 3 hours (at most) then spend the next 5 hours playing video games, posting here, masturbating and reading books.

It's like on one hand the benefits are incredible and the job stupidly easy but on the other I'm still a janitor going nowhere in life.
>>
The first thing I thought was 4chan janitor.
I've been here too long.
>>
Did some janitorial work before. It really fucks with your back. Too much bending down.
>>
how comfy is being a janny op
>>
>>36608235
I'm a janitor too, good pay, easy job most of the time. Hang in there senpai
>>
>>36608005
what's the worst mess you ever had to clean up?
>>
I could never do that job man, I'm too prideful. Congrats though, you're probably pretty rich
>>
File: 1492909551564.jpg (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492909551564.jpg
181KB, 500x500px
>tfw you piss on the toilet seat
>tfw you smear a little poopoo under the seat
>tfw you throw used toilet tissue on floor
>tfw you squirt soap on the floor
>>
>>36609336
Yo Elliot Rodger I didn't know you were still alive.
>>
>>36609427
Don't compare me to that loser
>>
>>36609365
you shouldve been aborted and had your remains eaten, so you can end up in the sewer where you belong with your fellow shit brethren
>>
>>36609441
He literally did the same thing, he was offered a decent job (forgot what it was) and he rejected it because he deemed himself above it. Elliot Rodger never worked a day in his life and that was his fault.
>>
>>36609593
Yeah, he was also a faggot with extremely wealthy parents who had every thing given to him but threw a tantrum because he didn't get enough attention. Unlike that bitch I work for everything I have, no one gave me shit. don't see me taking it out random strangers. Having pride doesn't make me a spree shooter
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.