[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you were just another dumbfuck retard?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: big kangaroo.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
big kangaroo.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
When did you realize you were just another dumbfuck retard?

I personally just now came to this realization.
>>
>>36607423
What caused the realization anon?
>>
Hearing people who have the same hobbies as I do (electronics, video games, technology in general) talk. I can hold conversations with them, but when it comes down to the details, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>36607466
Start with the broad swaths and learn the details as you go. Don't make shit up though, thats how you fuck up.
>>
When I took shrooms and was driving through a massive burnt forest and realized I'm just some 23 year old fuck who is going nowhere in life
>>
Few years ago was a brony because I thought the show was OK. Then I looked around at the rest of the community and couldn't help but cringe.
>>
>>36607513
Is it just me or is 23 generally the ripest age for realizing how much you suck?
>>
I always thought this about myself, no self esteem from right out the cunt.
>>
>>36607592
Its not a bad one. Enough time out of college to fall into bad habits, still early enough in life to realize it and have a mid life crisis.
>>
>>36607466
yeah but who cares about that shit. when you go balls deep into a hobby that doesn't mean you like the hobby, it means you're just another normal trying to swing his dick in a social system. there's something in those things you like that is more important than what each of those things is by itself anon
>>
>>36607678
In my case, enough time in reflection and maturity to realize how fucking delusional I've been and that wasting all my time in the pits of mediocrity isn't just a phase
>>
>>36607726
Thats the mid life crisis part. Go buy a motorcycle or some shit and be a drifter
>>
>>36607423
ive always been a slow person, i shouldnt have been in honors programs as a kid, they all brain washed me into thinking im smart and i always came home with 50s. i was only put there because i look smart but im actually aspies.
>>
>>36607796
50s in honors is 100 in normal classes.
>>
>>36607423
When I got a C in second semester of calculus in undergrad
>>
>>36607748
Close, I just bought a skateboard. Just the board, cuz that's all I had money for. I recently rode a skateboard around for the first time and observed that it made me feel a little more alive than usual so I want this to be a thing now.
Can't wait to make little kids think I'm cool
>>
When I got to college.

That's when it really sunk in that I drank the Kool-Aid and believed all the propaganda you get as a Midwestern, middle class kid that you're gifted because you make good grades and you can be anything you want to be. Then I realized that I have little practical skill or intelligence that would make me of value to the system compared to successful STEM majors or competitive business people. I tried engineering classes, but found that I was bad at it, and unmotivated. I couldn't pass a first year ME graphics course.

If you're the introverted, artistic type, you eventually have to come to the realization that the world doesn't care how well you can write an essay for your English class or what ideas you have about it that other people have most likely already had.
>>
>>36608002
I'm a guy in his mid 20s who skates. Kids do indeed think you're cool. Adults don't, of course, but fuck 'em
>>
>>36608025
It'll just be a fun thing to blow off steam with, I hope. It's not actually unusual where I live, no one thinks anything of it.
>>
>>36608048
It's associated with unruly teenagers and pot heads here, but who cares. I'd rather hang out with some pot head skateboarder a few years younger than me than some stuck up shithead my own age or older anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.