[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how good of a gpa do I need to be an officer in the navy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rawr.png (569KB, 732x771px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.png
569KB, 732x771px
how good of a gpa do I need to be an officer in the navy
>>
just pass high school and be good at your job
>>
Pass high school, go to college with NROTC program, get like a 3.4 GPA or higher and work your ass off in PT until you earn a scholarship. After you get the scholarship I think you have to maintain at least a 2.8 GPA.
>>
>>36607146
Is it possible to be an officer if I have a college degree and work experience but don't have a good gpa
>>
>>36607178
depends on what degree you have t b h
>>
>>36607178
Yes retard, but don't join the military.
It's a shit place and WILL NOT solve your problems
>>
Oh look, another failure at life trying to push his way to some pseudo-idea of social class and success by leeching onto american tax dollars and the work of people unlucky enough to have enough of a wasted income to get degrees.

Officers are literally less than human.
>>
>>36607295
Wait why do you hate the military and officers so much

I wanna be a navy seal officer

>>36607214
I have an engineering degree but my gpa is so bad I really can't say anything else about it
>>
>>36607295
you'll be first to hang when jamal fucks you up, libcuck. All because you wouldn't pay daddy for saving you.
>>
>>36606063
I think for ROTC, you needed something around 3.5 (or a little lower, look it up instead of asking 4chan). Pretty sure there are ways to become an officer after college, I've known someone who's done that.

Good for you for wanting to join the Navy
>>
>>36607612
>Pretty sure there are ways to become an officer after college, I've known someone who's done that.
how long after graduation did they join?
>>
>>36607503
>you'll be first to hang when jamal fucks you up, libcuck. All because you wouldn't pay daddy for saving you.

I'm OP and I'm a Democrat btw
Were you aware that liberals are allowed to join the military too?
>>
>>36607178
You can, you don't have to go through ROTC, you can enlist and go to officer candidate school within a couple years. That's how a lot of officers actually do it, through prior enlistment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.