[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a bisexual woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Would you date a bisexual woman?
>>
What's the difference? I see none.
>>
>>36605997
only if she didn't have a penis.
>>
>>36606018
She likes men and women.
>>
>>36605997
maybe if she was guaranteed to be completely loyal to only me, and was a virgin.

Also maybe if she and another bisexual decided to date me and each other at the same time.

but not if she is slutty, not if she plans on adding another person later, and not if she is unattractive.
>>
My gf is bi sexual, but she has explicitly stated no ffm threesomes with me as she would get jealous and it would ruin our relationship. Fml. No benefit but also ppl she could cheat on me with is literally everyone. Theres no fucking point
>>
>>36606087
What if she wants a threesome with you and a another woman?
>>
>>36606125
>gf
Kill yourself normaIfag scum
>>
>>36606133
no adding people. her proposing the idea is her saying she would rather sleep with someone else and start ignoring me until I'm dropped like a cuck.

only way a menage a trois would work is we all three agree at the same time to enter into a relationship together, from the state of noone being in a relationship.
>>
>>36605997
I have, twice.
>norman get out
>>
I'd love a ffm 3 way relationship, that'd be mad. I mean more women are welcome but the 3 of us could be the bosses/management of our harem

Or just one dom and one sub girl, me and the dom could double up on the sub. That'd be pretty fun
>>
>>36606242
It goes both ways though, if you welcomed a third, girl 1 would be just as vulnerable as you
>>
nope. bisluts are unfaithful
>>
>>36606293
Thing is I'm loyal and wouldn't suggest it, I'm a robot and wouldn't attract it, and she's suggesting it so considering acting upon a desire to leave me out.
>>
>>36606258
Why did you even click on this board? Fuck off.
>>
>>36605997
When a girls had sex with another girl I don't find that as bad as having sex with a guy and they'd be down to do a threesome and thinking of them with girls is hot so yes
>>
>>36606346
>its an angry virgin episode
I love re-runs
>>
>>36606332
Why don't you just cuck gf harder? If you could lay down the ground rules first, breaking them could be considered cheating. Also youre a dude, another girl can't replace you
>>
>>36606058
So? In a traditional relationship this makes no difference at all, in a polyamory is a 'good' settis because you can have menages.
>>
>>36606513
not interested in cucking gf not interested in being cucked, not interested in 3 ways.

laying down ground rules about what constitutes cheating doesn't stop girls from cheating. I'd rather her not have the opportunity, motive, or desire.

I don't trust that this hypothetical gf would be unable to replace me. on the contrary I think she'd be able to replace me with any normie who would accept her slutty bullshit.
>>
>>36606619
Holy shit you sound like a fucking loser. No girl would ever give her virginity to you anyway. This girl doesn't even exist and you're already thinking about her cheating on you. Just give up
>>
>>36606765
I gave up and why the fuck do you think I'm on this board. you some kind of normie?
>>
>>36606788
You probably think anyone doing better than you is a normie, so yes.
>>
>>36606827
anybody who's had sex is a normie.
>>
>>36606842
Guess I'm a turbonormie then
>>
>>36605997
I remember when this EXACT THREAD ruined a beautiful get. Anyone else remember?
>>
no, bisluts are cheating whores
>>
I am dating and fucking a girl that is bisexual. I kinda prefer it because she has had less dicks in her.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.