[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever wanted to just run away from it all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1428554914676.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1428554914676.gif
1MB, 500x281px
have you ever wanted to just run away from it all
>>
The only place we'd run to is nothing, which is nice for awhile until you realize we can't live off of dirt.
>>
It's hard to runaway in America. There's no clean water that isn't blocked off by security and barbed wire, camping is illegal if it's not a camping ground you paid ti yse, and there's no wild vegetables/fruits to live off of. There's no area remote enough in America for you to build shelter without cops showing up and kicking down your shelter and placing you under arrest.
>>
Yes I have. What's your story?
>>
File: urias_accepting_color.png (299KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
urias_accepting_color.png
299KB, 692x577px
Contrarly to those two imbeciles above, who clearly overcomplicated the question and assumed everyone on /r9k/ lives in 'Murica, yes, I have wanted to get away from things and take a break more than once. It's really frequent actually.
>>
>>36605846
>space dandy
My negro
>>
File: 4352342632.jpg (116KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4352342632.jpg
116KB, 633x758px
>>36605846

No matter where you go, there you are
>>
>>36606046
I'm fresh out of college with a good paying job (67k) but I'm realizing I hate everything about it. This major was something I fell into. I don't think I have ever had passion for anything in my life, whether it be people, hobbies, education or career.
The longer I stay the more responsibilities pile up, and eventually the coffin will shut.
>>
>>36606231
What profession? Maybe there's a way to enjoy it. That's sounds like a good pay too
>>
File: dandy guy in space.png (219KB, 850x455px) Image search: [Google]
dandy guy in space.png
219KB, 850x455px
>>36605846
yes, but then I realize that no matter how far I go, I'll still be me, so my problems will follow me.
>>
>>36606379
mechatronics major
>>
>>36606429
bot sure what that is. Sounds like it has to do with robots though. It's boring? Or just too much work involved for your liking?
>>
>>36606592
Little of both, more sided on the workload.

I've always wanted to have a quiet job, like owning a general goods store in a small town or some shit. Something small you know?
>>
>>36605955
I mean, Alaska
>>
>>36606795
I truly know that feel, anon.
I'd love to own a small bakery or something in a village, providing something worth its price and seeing smiles on customers' faces, getting to know everyone... It feels like it should be easy.
>>
>>36606795
>>36606847

I thought about running to some african village that isn't near any warlords and becoming a blacksmith or something
>>
>>36606847
Maybe we'll get there one day, friend.
For now my companions are scotch and cigarettes
>>
>>36605846
I ran away once when I was 16, was planning on living in the woods, didn't get far though. Sometimes I still think about doing things like that and even taking steps.
>>
>>36606980
I did the same thing when I was about the same age, 14 I believe I was. I got to the door when my parents stopped me.
I'd probably be in a shittier place if I had left then, but that rush of excitement you get before venturing outside is like no other
>>
>>36607025
>run away
>didn't get past the door
>>
File: 0cP9VfD.jpg (18KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
0cP9VfD.jpg
18KB, 720x720px
I think about it every day. But the same conclusion arises. Wherever you go, you'll need money.

I actually think about gather the little money from my wagecuck job and go to a tropical island, find a lone beach and live there illegally, build my own house out of palm trees and grow my own food.

I don't know if that's actually plausible. I don't know what else I could do at this point.
>>
File: IMG_2413.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
I haven't really been spending and I've been keeping track of my bills. Today I got a collection notice for a thousand dollars. I can't afford that. I never even activated or used the card it belongs to. I'm hoping it's just a scam letter and when I call the creditor tomorrow, they'll tell me I have nothing. Oh god what if I had my identity stolen and someone has been buying shit. I just want to live a quiet peaceful life. Please let it be some shitty scammer. The worst thing it could be is I'd theft. I want to disappear.
>>
>>36607111
You'd be better off fishing and scavenging for food, to be quite honest.
>>
I want to travel around living out of a car working odd jobs for money, buy property or a house somewhere secluded and rural, and use the money I've saved to pay the bare minimum for internet and food for the rest of my life
I just want a simple life, I could probably learn /diy/ if I get a rundown shack or something
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.