[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bait Cat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

This is my cat named Bait. I tell the normies it's name is Mr. Kitty. I take it downtown at a liberal college town and walk it on a leash and carry it around in a basket. I get 20-30 hot girls per hour coming up to me to pet my cat.

I'm a fucking obese /pol/tard NEET. I still manage to get 4-5 numbers a night without even trying. Stacy's throw their numbers at me no matter what I say.

I'v started taking other autistic dudes out with Bait for $30 an hr to meet women. I'v got 3 clients already in 2 weeks from word of mouth.

Considering making a website and craigslist ads to run this as a business. Would you robots pay to be guaranteed 1 number per 2 hours and talk to 40-60 women in 2 hrs?
>>
Also AMA about Bait.
>>
Nothing? I figured I was autistic as fuck doing this but apparently not autistic enough for R9Kek
>>
ever fucked that cat?
>>
tits with a timestamp, you fat fuck chad
>>
>>36605765
It's a good idea and I have no doubt it works being that I live on a college campus. Just keep the lol dude safe okay, make sure you don't rent him to some shitter who's gonna lose him or something. Also give him treats for a job well done but not too many or he'll get fat.
>>
>>36605809

Do you look after him well, do you actually like him?

I care more about the catto than you OP.
>>
>>36605765
>Would you robots pay to be guaranteed 1 number per 2 hours and talk to 40-60 women in 2 hrs?

No because it's retarded and for not much more I could get an hooker, I do however respect your business entrepreneurship.
>>
>>36606034

Accidentally nutted on it once. While A Cat Is Fine Too I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>36606186

Fuck off Wormy.
>>
File: roman bait.jpg (24KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
roman bait.jpg
24KB, 540x960px
>>36605765
sage, don't advertise on this board
>>
>>36606187

Bait gets what Bait wants. Today he had some of my blackened bacon blue cheese burger while on the patio of a restrauant. No issues keeping him safe he's never out of my eyesight.;
>>
>>36606382
pastries are for faggots
>>
>>36606238

Catto is beyond well taken care of. Fucker gets top top treatment. He's earned his tendies for life. If I die my pet brown /pol/tard and the cat get my NEETbux.
>>
>>36606410

Fuck off. Where was I shilling for services? This is hyper local you tool. 0 odds of getting /biz/ from a thread.
>>
>>36606487

Bars 21+. Stay the fuck out you autist or I'll post pics of you.

Tl;dr don't tell your /pol/ friends you have a r9k thread
>>
>>36605765
>>36605809
Super cute, post more pics of the little dude.

Also though, don't you think some people might recognize you or the cat, like "oh that guy just pimps his cat out so other guys can try to use it to get girl's numbers, don't bother".

And, of course, do the people who rent your cat end up getting any because they got the numbers in the first place?
>>
>>36605765
Jealous, my cat has no chill. Looks just like yours and exists solely to fuck shit up.
>>
>>36606844

I don't care if people recognise the cat. I'd kek. One dude already did. Yes, the cat/me already have been the subject of Kikebook TRIGGER WARNINGS. I'v been kicked out of libtard bars and had the police falsely called on me due to the cats name. I give no fucks.
>>
>>36606844

Renting the cat isn't quite what is about. They are paying for the experience plus my advice. They see an obese NEET getting numbers via cat first. Satisfaction guaranteed. They get me plus the cat.
>>
>>36606844

Will do more if thread stays alive.
>>
>>36607976

Why? The cat is /comfy/ as fuck.
>>
>>36607976

Nice edge post. Sadly ur too newfag to remember when 4chan didn't tolerate cat abuse and would fuck your life up for it. Make 4chan Great Again.
>>
>>36608014
He's just a jealous asshole. He wishes he could have a cutiepi kitty.
>>
File: Katdolf Kitler.jpg (29KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
Katdolf Kitler.jpg
29KB, 634x427px
>>36607976
I HOPE SOMEONE KILLS YOU.
>>
>>36608059
/k/ has been killing cats since the beginning. It was always the Ledditor /b/ fags that got butthurt about it. There are people posting cats they shot in almost every /arg/ and /akg/
>>
>>36608100
>There are people posting cats they shot in almost every /arg/ and /akg/
Why are those dickheads allowed to live? They should not.

t. K.K.
>>
File: 1493322259148.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493322259148.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>36607976
>>36607976
Cat haters get the fuck off my board
>>
>>36608096

Holy shit I'd kill if my cat looked like that. I'd meme harder than I already do.
>>
>>36608100

Remember when /b/ was good? When we human flesh search engined Chinese kitten killers? Fuck off newfag. We Never tolerated cat abuse. Doggos can fuck off. Praise Caturday. Inb4 /b/ was never good.
>>
>>36608100

You're a stupid newfag fuck blaming leddit.
>>
>>36608100
shoot ferals all the time, fucking disgusting animals. They shit in my garden and kill all the song birds and other small animals and they reproduce like cancer. Nothing beats going out at night with a red spot light and an fx impact airrifle, they never hear it coming.

>>36608059
>>36608096
>>36608207
trolling you cat faggots is so damn easy. Go back to ledd-it you fags they are just nuisance animals.
>>
File: 5162038729_8819707583_b.jpg (462KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5162038729_8819707583_b.jpg
462KB, 768x1024px
>>36608282
oh darn forgot my picture, enjoy. Originoli comment oli.
>>
Op thanks for the story I'm sorry you're getting trolled but your kitty is cute I hope you find happiness.
>>
>>36608282
This. Old /b/ jacked off to children getting mutilated and killed. There were actual non-leddit tier gore threads back then including a lot of home-made animal killing threads.
>mice strung up and skinned alive/salt rubbed on its body while it screamed and writhed in pain
>half skinned cat being dunked into a bathtub full of vinegar and lemon juice
>cat getting an ice pick slowly inserted through its ear while it spazzed out
The influx of Reddit changed all that. They brought morality to a place that used to be devoid of it. When people think of /b/ and their pro-animal crusade, it's always after 2007. /b/ in 2004 was a very dark place.
>>
>>36608496
yep remember those old days, like the vid of a cat being covered in lighter fluid to doom music back in 05
>>
>>36608531
Shit, I remember the doom threads. There was a newgrounds game made off of those threads. I wish I remembered the name of it
>>
File: Little tiger.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Little tiger.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>36608282
>Go back to ledd-it you fags they are just nuisance animals.
You're so stupid that you should be ended just for that. Trying to invalidate someone's point by insinuating they are "fags", "edgy", "fedora tippers" or "leddit" something. Can't you see how futile that shit is? You can't prove anything with that, not to mention to invalidate anyone's point. Besides, your pathetic attempts of invalidating anything do not count when the day will come. ;)

>>36608298
Seriously, why the f*ck is this shit allowed here? Putting up pictures of dead cats/other animals who never hurt anyone. Allowing such shit to entertain other people should be highly punishable, the same way as putting up images of dead humans for the same purpose.

If someone shot my cat just for him visiting at his yard, I'd shoot that f*ckhead too.
>>
This might be the most retarded thread I've seen today.

Congrats OP
>>
File: 1492124684300.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492124684300.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>36608496
If all of that shit is true, then ALL OF THE F*CKHEADS either watching that shit, making it, OR allowing it to be published here, WILL HAVE TO BE KILLED, through using the exact same methods as desribed in the green texts. There's no other way to gain justice.

One of the biggest crimes a human may commit, is to torture an animal to death. Animals feel pain just like we do, and they also want to keep their lives just like we do. They also are usually weaker than us in every way, smaller and/or less intelligent, that is making them helpless in front of us. Counting in all of that, torturing animal, for example a mouse or a cat to death, is WORSE than doing the same to an adult human. It is as bad as doing the same to a child. So, doing such a thing requires the hardest punishment there is, that is death through torture.

I'm afraid that this thread, and knowing what shit is allowed here, is my point of no turning back. I need to start doing it, in some way, sooner or the later, to annihililate filth doing these things.

Thank you a lot. Your endings won't be easy. Altho I guess most of you meaningless shitheads will end your own selves before I get to do it. Which is a bummer.
>>
>>36610085
>muh morals and holding animals above humans
>muh tumblr tier threats against the big bad animal killing meanies
You should look up how all of America gets its meat. You will have to kill almost 200 thousand people in the meat industry. Do you think the animals we mass kill for meat are kept and killed humanely? They aren't. Growing up I worked on a farm. I would deliver a shock to an animal's head (most of the time doing nothing at all) and then cut its throat while it was hanging upside down. The noises they made. The gargling of blood. I do hope somehow you find me. Only for you to fail and feel the same fear all the millions of slaughtered animals before you have felt before they died.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.