[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to find weed? My old dealer moved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 1491089218349.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491089218349.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
How the fuck am I supposed to find weed? My old dealer moved and I have no fucking friends and no social skills.

The only thing that makes my existence bearable is smoking a fuck ton of pot and playing vidya
>>
Man, it fucking sucks living in a prohibition state.

High prices, questionable and inconsistent quality, weird social dynamics dealing with the black market, the risk of getting cheated.

I'm so glad my area legalized.
>>
>>36604994
Move to a state where it's legal?

I walk past 3-4 pot stores every day. They're all over the place, and compete on price and quality. There are ads on bus shelters, and flyers all over the place announcing new strains.
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (43KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
43KB, 470x470px
By quitting your expensive addiction you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>36604994
Fucked son I have all the money but finding someone who is legit? Ya nope also in bible belt and old fag so you are better off then me
>>
>>36605049
>>36605047
>20
I would love to move to one but even then I would still need to find a dealer, plus I can barely pay my rent, let alone move states
>>
>>36604994

Thank papa Trump for hiring an attorney general that believes weed should stay illegal because he thinks it is a gateway to homosexuality. Legal weed has been set back a decade due to some shitsucking redneck senator.
>>
>>36605105
Weed is a gateway drug and it promotes gay sex there is no proof I am wrong
>>
>>36604994
look up your city on webehigh.

If you live in some shitfuck toilet farming town, ehhhhh, the principle is still the same

>go where all the kids (16-21) hang out
>ask around, not like HI WHERE CAN I FOUND A DEALER OF POT but discreetly like "where can I get just like a 5 piece or something"
>you might not always find a dealer, you might have to go out and do it all over again everytime you need weed, but eventually you'll across someone who either deals regularly or knows a guy and will give you their number.

>>36605049
Move to Canada, legal weed next year AND socialized health care.
>>
>>36605105
Well it is a gateway drug along with cigs and boozenot sure about the faggot shit if you want to suck a dick do it not mine though
>>
>>36605063
>dealer grew his own shit
>plus low tolerance
$40 got me enough to smoke almost daily for one and a half months. It has never been a problem of price
>>
>be me
>turn 24 in June
>Finally got a rec for weed last month

I can't believe how much time I wasted on /soc/ and Craigslist this is the easiest shit in the world
>>
>>36605101
>I would love to move to one but even then I would still need to find a dealer

You can just buy weed at the literal weed stores in states or countries where weed is legal. You don't have to fuck around with dealers.
>>
>>36605132
Ya but if you need something serious or pending its a death sentance, not to mention how we have to buy travel insurance
>>
>>36605177
Hes not there faggot
>>
>>36604994
I talk about it all the time here till its legal not going to jail for it
>>
>>36605202
lmao wow dude calm down

I'm just explaining to him that there are no dealers in legal states

why are you even mad haha
>>
>>36605132
Thanks anon oreganoli
>>
>>36605047

Can't believe I neglected to mention the risk of getting ARRESTED and GOING TO PRISON for pot.

Lord, it blows my mind.
>>
>>36604994
but bruh weed isn't addictive XDDD amirite my fellow pot heads?
>>
>>36605268

There's still a black market for pot in legal states. It just is a lot weaker due to the fact that oftentimes legal stores can outcompete the black market due to safety/lower prices.
>>
File: 1474438676007.png (138KB, 499x487px) Image search: [Google]
1474438676007.png
138KB, 499x487px
>>36604994
DARK WEB
A
R
K

W
E
B

>inb4 idk how
unironically go to reddit r/darknetmarketnoobs has a good guide
>inb4 its risky
its not, if u do it right its less risky than buying from a dealer
>>
>>36605336

Maybe OP has depression and uses marijuana as an antidepressant.

Not really that different from Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, etc.

Except far safer, far more understood, and (in legal states) better regulated.

Pharmaceuticals are barely regulated. The FDA is full of shit; they've repeatedly allowed tainted shipments of pharms to come over here from China and India and poison people.
>>
>>36605377
my point still sounds XDDD WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE DOE fellow weed niggers
>>
File: i-used-the-internet.jpg (272KB, 600x1353px) Image search: [Google]
i-used-the-internet.jpg
272KB, 600x1353px
>>36605336
Anything can be addictive: video games, the internet, gambling. People have killed or died and stolen and gone to rehab for all of those things.
>>
You grow your own or go somewhere it's legal
>>
>>36605413
So why do stoners like to pretend it isn't?
>>
>>36605413
if you have an addictive personality, then yeah it'll be addictive. if you can control yourself, then you'll be fine
>>
File: 1488349083548.png (108KB, 259x348px) Image search: [Google]
1488349083548.png
108KB, 259x348px
>>36604994
>mfw a 1/2 oz of blonde hash is arriving tomorrow in the mail
If you live in 403 I'll smoke you up
[email protected]
>>
>>36604994
You can only get weed if youre a normie
I had my normie brother add me to a local drug marketplace groupchat on fb and that has worked wonderfully so far
But now im a normie
>>
>>36605413
my point is it's addictive i'm not saying other shit can't be i'm just saying it's addictive ya ding dong
>>
>>36605435

Because marijuana "addiction" is not much akin to addictions to drugs like alcohol, a lot of pharms, etc.

If anything it's about as addictive as caffeine.

Nobody dies from marijuana withdrawal like they can with alcohol or benzo withdrawal.
>>
>>36605063
4chan is for degenerates you intolerable newfaggot redditor
>>
>>36604994
Druggies go to hell, plain and simple.
>>
>>36605063
I use high quality cannabis daily and it cost me less than $1 a day, much cheaper than food, certainly cheaper than alcohol.
>>
>>36605435
Because it's not addictive the way that other drugs are. When you smoke or shoot up heroin for 3 months straight and then you completely stop and get rid of all of your supply, your body goes through hell. You convulse, withdraw, lose your appetite, get sick, dehydrate, etc. There are physical and chemical symptoms that come with addiction to those drugs.

Not the case for weed. You can smoke every day for 5 straight years and then completely stop and you won't go through any withdrawal symptoms. I can speak from experience.
>>
>>36605544

Dude, how do you do it? I'm interested.

I use cannabis for chronic pain and other issues and I could easily smoke a gram in a day, which works out to over $10.

My tolerance is very high (I don't really get high anymore when I smoke weed) and the level of pain I have is very high, so I'm not sure if whatever method you use will work for me but I'd like to hear it anyway, maybe I could give it a shot.
>>
>>36605562
That's why OP is dying to get some, right? Idiot. The proof is clearly there.
>>
>>36605676

Or, as I said before, maybe OP is normally horribly depressed and he wants alleviation from his depression symptoms.

Or, it could be some combination of a return of symptoms PLUS withdrawal.
>>
>>36605676
>talking out your ass about something you have zero experience with
Enjoying something and being an addict are two very different things you mongoloid
>>
>>36605577
The only way is to be high less. You can reach minimum tolerance with one and only one toke of the same size a day. At two a day evenly spaced out you start building a slight tolerance. Three or more tokes a day and it builds rapidly. Especially as you rip multiple bowls in a row while youre high.
>>
>>36604994
tor deepdotweb
>>
>>36605435
>>36605513
>>36605562

to add: a key component of addiction is that it RUINS your life. People embellish their habits and shit and like to say that they're "addicted" to masturbation or netflix - but they don't suck dick and live in a homeless camp and shit their pants because of those things.

People have ruined their lives with gambling, and video games. With something like alcohol addiction they can kill themselves by alcohol poisoning or by accidentally falling off a highway overpass while blind drunk.

With weed? Okay maybe at worst it distracts you from your classes if you're an idiot that likes to waste highs by smoking IN college. Maybe it does make you lazier than you would normally be. Maybe.

You won't end up with shit running down your shorts and picking cans out of city trash bins because you smoke everyday.
>>
>>36605676
He mentions video games too. Do video games cause chemical dependencies and convulsing withdrawals? Neither does weed.

Being weak willed does not mean something is addictive.
>>
>>36605413
Not really.
I used to smoke weed back in hs and my freshman years of college.
Quit cold turkey when I started job hunting and haven't smoked since.
You guys just are unhealthy and have no will power.
>>
>>36604994
I got a weed hookup my first day in a new state on the opposite side of the country and I have no friends here a year later. Gt gud
>>
>>36605577
I buy it cheap and vaporize it.

I'm also only 5'7" 146lbs and /fit/. I've used it daily for over a year.
>>
>>36605750

Actually I read a story on 420chan years ago of a girl who did shit her pants because she was too high on weed.

I think she thought she had to pass gas. She gambled and lost.
>>
>move
>get a job at a restaurant
>other cook asks "Yo anon you smoke?"
>smokes me out
>get his dude later

Its all luck and not being a social retard
>>
>>36605951
>I think she thought she had to pass gas. She gambled and lost.

to be fair, Americans tend to do that all the time even when stone cold sober, they have have a word for it.

>>36605831
cool story bro

I smoked everyday for 9 years and quit literally overnight.

I still shitpost and play dumb videogames into the hours of the early morning.
>>
>>36605764

>Do video games cause chemical dependencies

In some cases, yeah. When you play video games, a cascade of various chemicals is released, and this can lead to compulsive playing in some people.

It isn't a matter of "will"; it's mechanical. For certain people, the rush from playing video games can be so rewarding that they will play until they die.

I'm normally loathe to use Wikipedia as a source, but in this case you can check the citations easily and it's convenient because they're in one place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_addiction#Notable_deaths

Of course, this is highly unusual. I don't mean to imply it's at all common, but it is a thing that can happen to a very, very small subset of gamers.
>>
>>36606084
>>36605764

same thing with gambling, except that with gambling the dopamine dump and adrenaline rush is much much much higher than dumb videogames because your own money is at stake, and not silly video game polygons where the worst that happens is that you have to load a new save or grind more goblins or start a new match.
>>
>>36606068
So did you misread my post?
Because you're essentially saying the same shit I just did.
Smoked for like 3 years then quit like immediately because I didn't want to fail any drug tests for getting hired.
>>
>>36606278
You misread my post, and assumed that I was still smoking

>>36605831
>You guys just are unhealthy and have no will power.
>>
>>36606377
No, I can read fine. You said you quit over night, no confusion there. Never posted anything that implied I thought you were still smoking.

Youre apparently retarded though because somehow something got lost in translation for you.
>>
If you really have 0 connections as a last resort go to a mall or something and find people who look 420 friendly. Just walk up and ask if they're good, don't act interrogatively or you'll seem like a fed.

Better yet move to a state where it's legal so you don't have to bother.
>>
>>36606377
>Never posted anything that implied I thought you were still smoking.

"You guys just are unhealthy and have no will power."

what did you mean by this
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.